EU Considering getting into 19s

Hey.

Considering playing a little in the 19 bracket, but I have a few questions.
Do I roll whatever I want and expect to stand somewhat toe to toe with every class, or are some classes really weak?

I have a 19 rogue lying around with 1 AGM and ilvl 32 Signet of Argas. Might have some other gf'ed shit that I don't know is gf'ed. Am I better off just creating a boomie or something or would this rogue have a strong starting point?

What are the best guilds in EU?

Thanks.

You'll definitely be wanted as a rogue in Warsong Gulch for ganking EFCs. It's an important role for competitive Warsong Gulch games. The gf'd items add to swag aswell as BiS aswell. Stick to your rogue if you want, or reroll to something else if you think you'll enjoy it more

My main twink has been Rogue since BC.
It is so much fun melting their faces and this expansion this is possible again.

I really dont think anything is considered "weak" in general, but when you compare said classes to one another, you'll notice that some just outperform one another. Some specs are capable of going toe-to-toe with anyone, and expecting either a 50/50 fight or an easy victory, while others have to avoid conflict, knowing the results prior.

As a rogue, you'll always have a role in this bracket that nobody else has ever been able to surpass, and that is Controlling outliers with sap DR, forcing trinkets, returning flags, repicking flags, and ganking EFCs.
As far as GF'd gear goes, if you are on alliance, and have 32ilvl argus, there is a great chance you've also obtained an ellos band - which to my knowledge, is now unobtainable at 19.
My bias conclusion, regarding which class to play...druid.

Play what you enjoy. At the end of the day, it's what'll bring you the most fun. It might not be the best class or spec, but you don't really need that for pugs. Nerfs and buffs will come and go, and if you play something because it's strong, and you only find it fun because of that, well then when it gets nerfed, you'd feel like you wasted your time. Therefore, play something that appeals to you. You could also make multiple twinks. Nothing's stopping you from that either.

Play what's op. At the end of the day, it's 19 and the lack of abilities makes every class feel the same. It might not be the most fun or exciting, but you don't really need that for pugs. Nerfs and buffs will come and go, and it only takes 10 minutes to make a new twink, and if you stick to one class that sucks, well then you're wasting 4 months waiting for a buff, you'd feel like you wasted your time. Therefore, play something that's broken so you can make an impact on pugs. You could also make multiple factions so you can switch when yours is losing. Nothing's stopping you from that either.

Play what's op. At the end of the day, it's 19 and the lack of abilities makes every class feel the same. It might not be the most fun or exciting, but you don't really need that for pugs. Nerfs and buffs will come and go, and it only takes 10 minutes to make a new twink, and if you stick to one class that sucks, well then you're wasting 4 months waiting for a buff, you'd feel like you wasted your time. Therefore, play something that's broken so you can make an impact on pugs. You could also make multiple factions so you can switch when yours is losing. Nothing's stopping you from that either.
And, incidentally, playing broken specs means you win more, and winning more is fun.

Hey.

Considering playing a little in the 19 bracket, but I have a few questions.
Do I roll whatever I want and expect to stand somewhat toe to toe with every class, or are some classes really weak?

I have a 19 rogue lying around with 1 AGM and ilvl 32 Signet of Argas. Might have some other gf'ed shit that I don't know is gf'ed. Am I better off just creating a boomie or something or would this rogue have a strong starting point?

What are the best guilds in EU?

Thanks.
rogue is still one of the best classes to twink at low levels. some GFED items can even be top contenders for bis in said slot, (i.e argus rings.)

boomy is really strong right now too, Would be just as powerful on a new twink made today as your GFED rogue thanks to gear scaling and such

As far as GF'd gear goes, if you are on alliance, and have 32ilvl argus, there is a great chance you've also obtained an ellos band - which to my knowledge, is now unobtainable at 19.
Ah is Ello's Band unobtainable now? I had 2 level 19 rogues laying around; one of them had AGM and FMP(even though I can't equip it) and the other had Ello's band.. Sucks that I had them spread on 2 characters.

Anyway, I revived my old rogue, so I'll be playing that for now.

Why do you enjoy this when you can play 20-29 with mounts?

I tried to level up from 10 to 20 via BGs but nothing pops up... When you queue for 10-19 BGs, guys? At what hour of the day? I though 10-19 bracket will be more active but its not. I waited for hours to get just one BG.

Last edited:
Why do you enjoy this when you can play 20-29 with mounts?

I tried to level up from 10 to 20 via BGs but nothing pops up... When you queue for 10-19 BGs, guys? At what hour of the day? I though 10-19 bracket will be more active but its not. I waited for hours to get just one BG.

In the late afternoon/evening the queue time is about 5-10 mins per BG pop. Sometimes shorter. It is active. 29 I was waiting 30 mins per BG. Playing EU...

Users who are viewing this thread