conor mcgoat - 1000, floyd - -10

goohdx is prolly a 14 y/o nerd who watches pokemon after school and thinks hes gangstah when he pretends to know shit about martial arts by quoting youtube comments

Knowing shit about martial arts doesnt make you a gangsta

and ur not concidered tough if uve never got ur ass beat.

and what connor jus did to paulie malignaggi? dont sleep on the kid as one once said

1 more sleep and history will be made

One thing is at least for certain. Paulie completely lied about the sparring session, and was made to look like a fool after lying and talking all that shit from a year back. Same goes with all the boxing purists who said Conor couldn't keep up with a c level fighter. He continues to prove the naysayers wrong. At what point does it become more than simply blind faith?

Last edited:
One thing is at least for certain. Paulie completely lied about the sparring session, and was made to look like a fool after lying and talking all that shit from a year back. Same goes with all the boxing purists who said Conor couldn't keep up with a c level fighter. He continues to prove the naysayers wrong. At what point does it become more than simply blind faith?
Seems like floyd isn't that confidant of his "TBE" title if he needs paulie as a spy in conor's camp.

Theres no heavyweight scene thesedays, and theres no real popular sick fighters for kids to look up to or get inspired by unless they dig into it.

You can say mayweather is inspirational but his fighting style is defensive and isnt fun to watch at all, and dudes insecure as fuck.
if u let mcgreggor kick mayweather would never be able to close distance anyway, so the fights in mayweathers favor from the getgo.

if mayweather would allow mcgreggor to kick id have mad respect for him and that fight would probably be one of the rediculous fights recorded lol

Weigh ins are starting now

200 euro on c0n0r

dont lemme down boi

I'll be honest, I think McGregor goes rogue and lands some kicks and knocks him out or at least down. I think he'll gladly sacrifice his money to be the guy to blemish Mayweathes record. Even if it is a DQ. If they straight up box 0 chance he wins. Which I hope so, can't stand him.
You're not that bright if you believe that. What is the point of kicking him, taking him down, etc if it doesn't count as a loss to mayweather's boxing record. He loses a 100+ million paycheck that sets him and his family for life. On top of that, mcgregor is to proud to use illegal moves cus' he wants to prove the doubters wrong.

You're not that bright if you believe that. What is the point of kicking him, taking him down, etc if it doesn't count as a loss to mayweather's boxing record. He loses a 100+ million paycheck that sets him and his family for life. On top of that, mcgregor is to proud to use illegal moves cus' he wants to prove the doubters wrong.
Its just my opinion based on what I've seen and heard. I think there's a huge section that hate Mayweather and would like to see it, and he might be the one that wants that recognition. He clearly likes attention. We'll find out soon.

Its just my opinion based on what I've seen and heard. I think there's a huge section that hate Mayweather and would like to see it, and he might be the one that wants that recognition. He clearly likes attention. We'll find out soon.
He himself keeps pointing out that "he owns boxing/he runs boxing" so it seems very very unlikely.

He'll use small dirty knee bumps inside and some dirty clinching to rough him up etc. but nothing that'll get him DQ'd and make him lose 90-95% of his money.

Last edited:
Is it a coincidence the hurricane hits when this fight goes down?

Users who are viewing this thread