conor mcgoat - 1000, floyd - -10

you should see the comments. some people are still trying to argue there were signs of a legit push. smh. imagine what these guys will say if conor somehow wins
You gotta love the people that never fought a day in their life or watched like 5 fights and all of sudden they become boxing experts. It's like conq trying to be like an esports company lul

It's funny how people are saying Paulie got "pushed", yet you can hear the thap! from McGregors punch to his face lmao

2 seconds on page triggered 3 ad and kryptic malware alerts.
legitt.
Never happened to me, but yesterday I saw they changed their site layout completely so it might have changed to a dodgy site recently. I'm going to watch the fight in a bar anyway so don't really care either.

I can't wait to win myself bitcoin when Floyd wins via TKO (Ref stoppage) in the 8th round.

Floyd hasn't KO'd someone legit in +- 9 years so that's a shit bet lmao

Floyd doesn't have to KO him. In fact, my specific prediction is that Floyd turns it on and starts landing unanswered in rounds 7-10. If Conor has a spell like he did against Nate Diaz where he slows down, looks winded, and stops throwing... The refs will stop it. This isn't MMA and being conscious and on your feet is not grounds to continue. Watch the Jeff Horn - Pacquiao fight for a recent example of a fight where the higher volume early fighter slowed, and had to beg the ref to continue to the 10th round. Decision is likely I suppose as well.

The reality is that Floyd is going to show us all what a guy who only boxes, who is considered the best defensive boxer of all time, does to a guy who looks spectacular against multi-discipline opponents.

Conor Mcgregor is easily my favorite mma fighter of all time (Fedor honorable mention) - but I'm not putting money on him for this fight. The last time I came to the same conclusion was Conor/Nate I, and I made a lot of money off some really bogus (5:1) odds on Nate. I feel that 1.23 on Floyd is equally ridiculous given the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread