EU+US Confused, but i might have fixed twinks

Blizzard must be tired of lone wolf maxed twinks destroying a bunch of randy, low-geared, new pvp players. In my opinion it would be a smart move (business wise) to separate the bracket back, or else we're going to go back to the TBC and WOTLK era spawning new butthurt pve players, who got destroyed in pvp by maxed twinks early on and want nothing else to do with bg's.

Blizzard must be tired of lone wolf maxed twinks destroying a bunch of randy, low-geared, new pvp players. In my opinion it would be a smart move (business wise) to separate the bracket back, or else we're going to go back to the TBC and WOTLK era spawning new butthurt pve players, who got destroyed in pvp early on and want nothing else to do with it.
They get that from Max Level shitters that grief Levelers out in the World while they're Questing. And now that Gear isn't (really) a thing anymore, and OP Enchants, there is no such thing as "lone wolf maxed twinks destroying a bunch of randy, low-geared, new pvp players".

The only thing removing XPOff from XPOn (again) does is further alienate a group of Players that want to be able to do BG's without 4+ hour long ques.

maybe if you ask a few more times, they'll do us a favor and remove the experience lock option

Lol the salty lvl 10s.... yes yes give me your tears hahaha

There's like 8 people who think an xpoff bracket is a good idea. Ques would go back to 45 minutes. All the original 19 twinks from vanilla/BC quit when they made the xpoff bracket bc of how long ques got. You can always war game

If you don't prefer competitive games you're wrong

They could also normalize with or without gear so half geared people wouldnt be carried and we would keep the faster pops. Only problem would be that some players know the bgs better than others i guess

Coming from someone who has made 2 QQ threads within the past 24 hours about crap quality games, I'm just gonna assume this is total BS (blacksmith).

There are like 15 people MAX on these forums that want exp off bracket to come back, and from those only 6 play twinks atm (totally made up but accurate stats).

Why would a multi-billion company listen to your lousy opinion.

Gonna go ahead and predict the future as well... incoming "omg stfu lvl 10 twink u suck" insult.
So fucking true.

\I just love making them 19's salty with 1shotting them in WPVP, get added to Btag with a message ''COME ARENA NOW'' lol.

This would make 19s appealing again

Are they not now?
Aren't wargames available for those who want to be seen and those who want to see their friends from XPoff?

That seems to be one of the underlying complaints. That people don't see familiar faces. Tell the truth people. Don't hide behind the untruth of "competition". True twink competition is in wargames, right?

Are they not now?
Aren't wargames available for those who want to be seen and those who want to see their friends from XPoff?

That seems to be one of the underlying complaints. That people don't see familiar faces. Tell the truth people. Don't hide behind the untruth of "competition". True twink competition is in wargames, right?
because 19s were used to pugs being a decent testing ground for what wargames could belike which they are not anymore ( to some extent, they are still useful).

you went into xp locked games vs full teams of twinks usuaully with a few random casuals, wargames are available but having access to a "wargame lite" setting was appealing

because 19s were used to pugs being a decent testing ground for what wargames could belike which they are not anymore ( to some extent, they are still useful).

you went into xp locked games vs full teams of twinks usuaully with a few random casuals, wargames are available but having access to a "wargame lite" setting was appealing
Not if the queue never popped, what is the point.

Anyway nice grammar in the message "as it intended was intended".

Last edited:
Not if the queue never popped, what is the point.

Anyway nice grammar in the message "as it intended was intended".
it popped during the evenings pretty much everyday for 1.5 year or something, except a week or two after twinkcup 2015..
Who has time to play during the day/morning anyways lol nerds

it popped during the evenings pretty much everyday for 1.5 year or something, except a week or two after twinkcup 2015..
Who has time to play during the day/morning anyways lol nerds
Queue times on my 19 in the evening is about 9 / 10 mins, what to expect if not merged with xp on?

Users who are viewing this thread