Confirmed 5.3 info for F2Ps

I read a comment to an article about 5.3 changes and increasing battle fatigue. They stated that the pvp power would increase healing back up and it really wasn't going to amount to much of a healing nerf. I looked all over for details and didn't see anything that pertained to the 20-24 bracket and pvp heirlooms. I might not understand pvp power since I haven't pvp'd on my paid account since I let it expire.
If the current resilience on pvp boas is directly converted to pvp power, my priest has 13.5% resilience from BoAs. Would that mean battle fatigue is only 36.5% or a 6.5% increase?

I read a comment to an article about 5.3 changes and increasing battle fatigue. They stated that the pvp power would increase healing back up and it really wasn't going to amount to much of a healing nerf. I looked all over for details and didn't see anything that pertained to the 20-24 bracket and pvp heirlooms. I might not understand pvp power since I haven't pvp'd on my paid account since I let it expire.
If the current resilience on pvp boas is directly converted to pvp power, my priest has 13.5% resilience from BoAs. Would that mean battle fatigue is only 36.5% or a 6.5% increase?

True, PvP Power Effecting Heals does negate the Battle Fatigue buff, However it won't effect our bracket as only gemmers and P2P's have access to PvP power. So for low level brackets it's a flat healing nerf.

So I can now cast lb while moving? Or is this screwing my eyes?

On the PTR you can, AT THE MOMENT. Doesn't mean it gets implemented as is, maybe gets changed (the LB-changes should only affect Elemental, but as DV corrected me, any shaman can move while casting it on the PTR, AT THE MOMENT)

Just remember that everything on the PTR is open to changes :)

The question is that some of you were talking about.
BoA's resilience stats will be replaced with PvP power or not.

"Resilience will be removed from nearly all PvP gear"
With this Blizzard statement, you can't really decide.

The question is that some of you were talking about.
BoA's resilience stats will be replaced with PvP power or not.

"Resilience will be removed from nearly all PvP gear"
With this Blizzard statement, you can't really decide.

They could replace the resil with more stam we dont know.

Only time will tell...

Yeah, I read again, nothing mentions resilience will be replaced with PvP power. I didn't understand correctly first time.
With the change to resilience 65% for 90's they delete resilience from gear, but on those gears there are PvP power too which will remain.

On our BoA gears we only have resilience, so it will stay or more like will be replaced with something, and we can't predict what.

ZOMG!
Just checked Wowhead.

Lighting Bolt on the move for shammies will now be.... BASELINE! :eek:

/dance
/cheer

There better not be a butt load of dumb rerolls.

Updates from Dax post, PTR confirmation, and one more

• Serpent Sting cost decreased 10 focus: from 25 to 15 focus [post=642690]Dax Post[/post]
  • Focused Aim now reduces pushback by 70%, down from 10%.: [post=642690]Dax Post[/post]
  • Battleground balancing: LFD tool is being used to select roles for entering battlegrounds. This can be abused, but is a step in the right direction. Ideally, people will select the role they intend to play and we can have 'role balanced' battlegrounds.

UI for the transmog feature re-uses the equipment manager. It's a bit 'clunky' atm.

Users who are viewing this thread