Confirmed 5.3 info for F2Ps

yay prot warrs and hpalas gonna be even stronger with those

Shield Against the Evil Presence is 6 STR 6 STA so I don't see how the BoA will be an upgrade.

Ive seen a lot of warrs with Scales of Akumai, that means that they cant have that shield
And im not talking about 5.2 rerollers

it will be an upgrade for someone

Blizzard is so good at solving problems sometimes. They want to nerf healer, but they decide to buff passive resil. Honestly, they should hire me for the game lead designing. I havent played the game in a few months and I stopped playing end game at the beggining of Cata, but still id do a much better job

Ive seen a lot of warrs with Scales of Akumai, that means that they cant have that shield
And im not talking about 5.2 rerollers

it will be an upgrade for someone

Scales of aku mai is better if u aim for crit. and loom shield will wipe the floor with evil presence.

Blizzard is so good at solving problems sometimes. They want to nerf healer, but they decide to buff passive resil. Honestly, they should hire me for the game lead designing. I havent played the game in a few months and I stopped playing end game at the beggining of Cata, but still id do a much better job

Read the preliminary patch notes. This bracket is not getting a resilience buff (we may even lose resilience on BOAs) and Battle Fatigue is going to be adjusted to tone down healing.

65% resilience is not an end-game PvP buff. It will probably end up being a wash or a slight nerf, depending on how much gear retains resilience.

The current head of PvP development is doing a surprisingly good job - way better than his predecessors.

Time and server? c:

Scales of aku mai is better if u aim for crit. and loom shield will wipe the floor with evil presence.

I'm not so sure...

Loom Shield (4 str, 7 stam, 4 parry) + Scales of Akumai (10 stam, 7 int, 7 crit)

vs

Shield Against The Evil Presence (6 str, 6 stam) + Foreman's Leggings (7 str, 7 stam)

A brief comparison yields that the loom set gives
17 stam, 7 int, 4 str, 7 crit, 4 parry

and the current set yields
13 stam, 13 str,

---------------------------

At the end of the day, users will have to decide between 7 crit, 4 stamina, 4 parry and 9 strength.

Personally I'm confident that the current set with Shield Against The Evil Presence is superior.

New build 16767, no known f2p updates: resilience, and battle fatigue unchanged for both 20s and 90s.

I'm not so sure...

Loom Shield (4 str, 7 stam, 4 parry) + Scales of Akumai (10 stam, 7 int, 7 crit)

vs

Shield Against The Evil Presence (6 str, 6 stam) + Foreman's Leggings (7 str, 7 stam)

A brief comparison yields that the loom set gives
17 stam, 7 int, 4 str, 7 crit, 4 parry

and the current set yields
13 stam, 13 str,

---------------------------

At the end of the day, users will have to decide between 7 crit, 4 stamina, 4 parry and 9 strength.

Personally I'm confident that the current set with Shield Against The Evil Presence is superior.

The armor stam and parry make it no struggle. Evil presence might be better for a fotm reroller set tho.

Why is blizz doing all this with battle fatigue instead of just fixing the obvious mana issues... I don't understand the logic some of the wow devs have sometimes...
Blizzard isn't doing this for us, they're doing it to try and balance level 90 PvP. In fact, the "obvious mana issue" is non-existent at level 90. It's a lower level PvP problem. Most likely a side effect from them changing how mana worked.

-​

My guess is Blizzard will never balance this "bracket". The best we got is to hope that the side effects from 90 balancing doesn't drastically effect us for a whole patch or even a whole expansion. That's the best we got.

If it does, we will have to change and adapt to counter re-rollers or re-roll our classes we deem "not viable" anymore.

But, we can handle that and we have many times. We are a resilient bunch! Most of us have already forgotten the holy paladins and disc priests who were bursting people down in seconds during pre-MoP patch I think it was! Now it's warriors with their shield slam! What will it be next?!

I can't wait to see! :)

Blizzard isn't doing this for us, they're doing it to try and balance level 90 PvP. In fact, the "obvious mana issue" is non-existent at level 90. It's a lower level PvP problem. Most likely a side effect from them changing how mana worked.

-​

My guess is Blizzard will never balance this "bracket". The best we got is to hope that the side effects from 90 balancing doesn't drastically effect us for a whole patch or even a whole expansion. That's the best we got.

If it does, we will have to change and adapt to counter re-rollers or re-roll our classes we deem "not viable" anymore.

But, we can handle that and we have many times. We are a resilient bunch! Most of us have already forgotten the holy paladins and disc priests who were bursting people down in seconds during pre-MoP patch I think it was! Now it's warriors with their shield slam! What will it be next?!

I can't wait to see! :)

I can't wait to see! = Hunters getting Chimera Shot as MM at lvl 20. That will be insane.

Users who are viewing this thread