Come test 29 twinks stuff right now!

2.2 enchant sucks, it's like no extra dmg at 29 and the bloody dancing steel one gives lik 18 agi or something.

Ya 75 AP >>>> 18 AP. It's no contest, landslide beats everything by a landslide.

Crusader still rocks for strength users of course.

Ahh this bracket....inc 0/0 20 min wsgs.

Eh I played a little WSG on a dirty nasty half geared 24 huntard, 5-0 every game a 3 cap with less than 5 alliance left on the enemy team at the end of match every game. Wont be much farming with a 5 minute afk debuff.

Eh I played a little WSG on a dirty nasty half geared 24 huntard, 5-0 every game a 3 cap with less than 5 alliance left on the enemy team at the end of match every game. Wont be much farming with a 5 minute afk debuff.

My point isntto farm. Ill do thequickest capps possibl.
too bad for campaz.....

My point isntto farm. Ill do thequickest capps possibl.
too bad for campaz.....

Fastest way to end a game as a F2P against any but the most worthless 24s is to afk out. I don't see that changing any time soon. Facing 29's even with scaling will just drive that point home. None but the trials and jaffas will remain.

Fastest way to end a game as a F2P against any but the most worthless 24s is to afk out. I don't see that changing any time soon. Facing 29's even with scaling will just drive that point home. None but the trials and jaffas will remain.

I will remain . Just for one reason. Ill judt try my best to make their lives a pain.

I logged on my 29 and a bunch of f2p's were doing wargames so i joined in. I seem to be doing about the same damage I did on live. They had more hp than me, then again I was in a glasscannon set. Seems like they are scaling pretty damn well, an enchanted 20 may be pretty viable.

2.2 chant is BiS

BiS for your epeen maybe. But that is about it.

Didn't you hear? Deserter buff of 15 min is on it's way in.
/cheers

Sweetsidney.

BiS for your epeen maybe. But that is about it.

Didn't you hear? Deserter buff of 15 min is on it's way in.
/cheers

Sweetsidney.

According to Lore's post, the deserter debuff will start at 5 minutes and will increase by 5 minutes each time you /afk within the 20 minute window. The deserter buff is currently 15 minutes.

I will remain . Just for one reason. Ill judt try my best to make their lives a pain.

This is a horrible reason to play, value your time a bit higher and play games that give you an enjoyable, balanced gameplay experience. Playing from a disadvantage can be fun, but from what I saw of 20-24, its a waste of time.

This is a horrible reason to play, value your time a bit higher and play games that give you an enjoyable, balanced gameplay experience. Playing from a disadvantage can be fun, but from what I saw of 20-24, its a waste of time.

Who said I didn'tt enjoy playing :)

making a twink guild on broxigar US, add my btag: jornick#2563 lets get some wargames or bgs

Users who are viewing this thread