<Champions of Ulduar> 80 Wotlk raiding/pvp

Champions of Ulduar has pretty much merged with the draenor alliance guild named anomalous. The gm is restodruid and myself the recruitment officer

If you have any interest in CoU your best options are

A) Xfer to draenor alliance (faction change if you can)

B) re-roll to draenor alliance

C) Look for another active guild

Anomalous is the only publicly US wrath pve focused guild with pvp on the side. If theres any other guilds alive for wrath pve, its not public yet. We are gathering members very quickly and I suspect 25m raiding will start by the end of this month with 10m raiding going smoothly. We are currently in tier 7 coming with right now 9/15 naxx, 1/1 os 0d and 0/1 eoe. We plan to clear most 25m content if we can before pushing to tier 8 but if we see 25m clearing holding us back then we will push to tier 8.

So in short, CoU active members have mostly merged to anomalous but we still have our toons in CoU for backup reasons or whatever else reasons.

Sorry for the dissappointment. If I see need fit for updates I will

anomalous is on draenor US and the guild is alliance. app on the website or talk to vin/restdruid if you're interested in progressing through LK raiding

Apparently this wasnt clear enough

Champions of Ulduar has merged with Anomalous draenor

CoU - fizzcrank horde = Anomalous - draenor alliance

Anomalous is 12/15 10m naxx. We are still needing a few people that are actually able to make

friday/mon 4-8pm pacific server time

We are accepting backups.

What we are not accepting is dishonest raiders. IF you think you have any chance of not making raids then you are considered backup til you show it. IF you cannot FULLY understand the charter & rules you will be warned and removed from guild if it happens again. This has gone on to much in the guild right now and we are done with it.

Apply to anomalous.guildportal.com if you

- Like to raid 80 content

- Can actually make fri/mon 4-8pm raid times

- Can actually commit to our rules fully understanding

- active on our forums

- friendly & not a complete ass

- have any ambition of moving your character up to 85 unless we've given prior notice to move anomalous up there

- Play to moderate-high expectations. Wotlk wasnt exactly easy in current gear and it certainly isnt as now. We wiped on naxx our first couple attempts. And we intend to wipe on ulduar with its high difficulty. Heroic toc and icc will be no easy cake walk either. We consider easy if we've completed it. When we're still attempting it, is difficult

If you cannot fill up ALL...I repeat ALL of the above. Then you shouldn't apply

Do not apply if

- you cannot fill ALL of the above requirements

Thats it...let it be done

Vinlann said:
Apparently this wasnt clear enough

Champions of Ulduar has merged with Anomalous draenor

CoU - fizzcrank horde = Anomalous - draenor alliance

Anomalous is 12/15 10m naxx. We are still needing a few people that are actually able to make

friday/mon 4-8pm pacific server time

We are accepting backups.

What we are not accepting is dishonest raiders. IF you think you have any chance of not making raids then you are considered backup til you show it. IF you cannot FULLY understand the charter & rules you will be warned and removed from guild if it happens again. This has gone on to much in the guild right now and we are done with it.

Apply to anomalous.guildportal.com if you

- Like to raid 80 content

- Can actually make fri/mon 4-8pm raid times

- Can actually commit to our rules fully understanding

- active on our forums

- friendly & not a complete ass

- have any ambition of moving your character up to 85 unless we've given prior notice to move anomalous up there

- Play to moderate-high expectations. Wotlk wasnt exactly easy in current gear and it certainly isnt as now. We wiped on naxx our first couple attempts. And we intend to wipe on ulduar with its high difficulty. Heroic toc and icc will be no easy cake walk either. We consider easy if we've completed it. When we're still attempting it, is difficult

If you cannot fill up ALL...I repeat ALL of the above. Then you shouldn't apply

Do not apply if

- you cannot fill ALL of the above requirements

Thats it...let it be done

ewww failcrank =[

Apparently people still think CoU is "currently" alive. We arent & wont be til later this year. I made this clear on our site.

Please, stop applying until further notice. Refer to anomalous@draenor for the same goals as CoU.

Hopefully this is the last update for awhile

Vinlann said:
Apparently people still think CoU is "currently" alive. We arent & wont be til later this year. I made this clear on our site.

Please, stop applying until further notice. Refer to anomalous@draenor for the same goals as CoU.

Hopefully this is the last update for awhile

Hey Vin, lemme know when COU starts going again, I still have Ax there and I'd be down for it. Kinda strayed away from my mage for the time being...

capnmunch said:
Hey Vin, lemme know when COU starts going again, I still have Ax there and I'd be down for it. Kinda strayed away from my mage for the time being...

why'd you stray from your mage? God we could use a mage right now.

honestly Vin, I'm not even really sure why. I think it was a combination of for some reason I got bored (still trying to figure out why, the idea of an 80 guild still intrigues me) and the fact that you had to leave for a bit. I might finish him up yet.

well if your bored fix that boredom! make a dk (even though we have like 3, 1 more inc) but we could use a mage. I'm resubbing next weekend and if you level now you might be able to lvl with me =D

Vinlann said:
well if your bored fix that boredom! make a dk (even though we have like 3, 1 more inc) but we could use a mage. I'm resubbing next weekend and if you level now you might be able to lvl with me =D

ballsssssss my account goes down tonight until like Thursday the 9th :(

capnmunch said:
ballsssssss my account goes down tonight until like Thursday the 9th :(

Np bring it back up sometime next weekend. If you lvl fast enough you may be able to catch up to me. I've got 3 day weekends & maybe 2-3 hours a night. Shouldnt be an issue for you to catch up 10 levels or so

Champions of Ulduar Will begin raiding again towards the end of june. No week is decided yet, no certain date is. We currently could use anything right now but we will probably have 3-4 of our previous members start raiding again.

What does this mean exactly?

No guild is dying, no guild is dead. CoU wasnt dead to begin with and we made this clear. CoU attempted to merge with anomalous but we feel we need more time to raid so we decided to open CoU back up. We will not officially be inviting, or authorizing xfers/faction changes until we give further notice closer to our raid dates.

We do intend to make some changes to our previous rules/guidelines and I will putting those into the first post for easier to read purposes.

Here is a quick summary of our changes going on with CoU

m it up

CoU starts raiding towards end of june again or is aiming to at least. I will be contacting the previous members soon to see if they are still interested. Recruitment is open for CoU although no invites will be sent out just yet and no xfers will be asked for yet.

- Cou starts raiding again end of june

- 10m raiding focused, 25m if we can. Not worried about it though

- 3 raid nights, 1 new.

- We are progressing out of naxx completely and starting ulduar as current. We'll clear naxx on off nights and when we have time

You can find the entire post in detail here Champions of Ulduar Raiding Starts near-end june! - View topic Guild Forums : Champions of Ulduar - US - Fizzcrank - World of Warcraft - Guild Launch Guild Hosting

Thanks

Champions of Ulduar is aiming to pick up raiding once again mid july. With this in mind if your curious how we are going to change ourselves to be a better guild you can visit

Home : Champions of Ulduar - Fizzcrank - WoW - Guild Hosting - Guild Launch

We are partially skipping naxxramas. We obviously found out it wasn't exactly attractive to people so we're going to use ulduar as current progression and we will set goals. If we clear those goals we'll go back to naxxramas and clear it.

Raids will happen no matter what. If we have 8+ people? We'll kill what we can and be done, if we have 3-6 people? We'll put on some higher gear and just do what we can, but it wont be counted as progression and the gear will be disenchanted and/or sold for the guild bank (repairs, supplies etc).

Authenticity will be another of our main focuses. Obviously we want to make raiding #1. If we dont raid, people get unhappy. If we have enough people to clear progression then we'll stick with authenticity.

And lastly challenge, everybody knows of the complaints about wotlk how it was way to easy. Keep in mind most of this is true for normal modes but heroic modes can differ in difficulty for alot of people. We want to keep challenge up. If we're clearing content faster than expected we'll start using hard/heroic modes. Still to much? Lets use some previous (2) two tier gear see how that does it.

Champions of Ulduar raiding is hoping to start this upcoming fri/sat night at 9pm central server time. Possibly 8pm

I will try to live stream it if anybody really cares

We should have enough if the ones who are still active plan on showing up.

Keeping this thread updated for any changes in the future

I know i've posted in the thread before, leveling my hunter in my off-time is taking a while, but are you okay, if i do eventually join the guild, if i was able to be in it as a member who raided if there were open spots?

right now there is yes...recently we've gotten alot of interest from xfers/re-rolls which never always work out 100% but as of right now yes we'll have open spots...

and yes...I'm ok?

No raids this weekend but we're doing dungeons in place of the raids. Just getting to know a couple new members and refresh our minds. Same thing next weekend unless we get a few more

We're starting back up slowly but surely

Still taking another full time tank, couple full time healers & any dps willing to come

Update, willing to take anything, going to attempt to 3man os 10m & have some fun

Not always on angarin but we do keep updated and are on daily for heroics etc, best place to reply is here or

championsofulduar@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread