<Champions of Ulduar> 80 Wotlk raiding/pvp

Why is no one ever online, been camping fizzcrank to talk to you !:(

This is actually within lines of what I want from a guild. I was gonna go Unholy and Blood DK, but if you really need

frost I suppose I could give it a shot.

I just recieve your application & accepted it. Pm me on these forums or the websites and we'll schedule an interview in vent. Your main spec atm will be blood because right now we're having to many dk dps apply and we have 0 tanks. When we reach 25m or if our dps dk drops you'll be more than welcomed to go unholy

@lunsh

We're one of those guilds who aren't extremely active outside of raiding & nights which is usually when EU is asleep. We're also people who have things to do outside of the guild, we raid with each other outside the guild as well. I apologize. We're on a 2 week break as well so good luck getting ahold of us then lol

You're a cruel cruel man, anyway, what timezone are you? For example fizzcrank is 6 hours apart from me and aerie peak is 8 =/ and what times do you raid as i'm not sure your times were accurate,.

And I hope you wern't sleeping at 5 PM when i checked the other day you big slacker

Myself I'm in -7 gmt, fizzcrank is -6.

As said again we are taking a 2 week break so you wont be able to contact me anywhere in-game for awhile because I myself am using this time to regenerate my motives in WoW & to get in contact with the outside world (it exists!).

I dont ever sleep at 5pm unless I need a nap

Well, as soon as you finish the break could you contact me, would be appreciated, i'm normally on Aerie Peak on a character called Lunsh nowadays if you're on wow and not on TI, or if i'm not on TI, thanks :)

Cant u contact me through PM here?

I figure if he can figure out how to get on US servers he should be able to figure that out. Most people don't even know EU & US servers are split let alone asian & Brazil.

Lunsh said:
Well, as soon as you finish the break could you contact me, would be appreciated, i'm normally on Aerie Peak on a character called Lunsh nowadays if you're on wow and not on TI, or if i'm not on TI, thanks :)

The point was, you would contact me when you finished your raiding break, i can't contact you telling you that you've finished as i don't know! silly vin.

But why cant you speak to me on here?

I've been looking for an active level 80 guild but have not had much luck on the official WoW forums so it was nice to come across this rather large post with recent activity.

However, before shelving out 25$ for the transfer, there are still a few things which I would like to know to ensure it can provide what I am looking for.

1 - Do you guys still actively run content? I've check the guild leaders info on the armory but it shows no activity for a week+ which makes me worried (although upon further inspection, I see more recent activity which is good)

2 - If so, are your raids fairly successful when it comes to attendance and each Friday - Monday raid is, for the most part, run or are there varying times between raids because of attendance or composition?

3 - Is your progress still in Tier 8 content so I can properly provide the proper progressive gear rather then T9/T10 (fixed this part, didn't realize I worded it wrong).

That's it, really. The raid schedules mentioned on the front page work fine with me around my level 85s raid time so that would not be an issue at all and I would be bringing over a Shadow Priest.

So, hope to hear back so I know what to expect! :)

I wouldn't shelve it just yet. The reason we're inactive is because we're taking a break which means the guild is pretty much dead until the break is over. The break should be over next week but we may be pushing it a bit longer. Our other guild is kind of finishing up they're thing so we may just wait for that to take its course and then pick back up.

So in order

1 - Yes we still actively run content, define leaders because the only real active person that actually plays his only toon is kaystor. As far as me I switch between 4 toons for what we need.

2 - We dont do friday raids anymore, that wasn't working at all. We pushed friday to tuesday, so in total we have tues/thurs/sat. Attendance hasnt been fantastic the past month because people have been going inactive & leaving the guild

3 - Yes we're still in t8, on real progression kills we barely have flame levi but attendance hurts that fight. Yes you can do that fight solo...in 251 gear but in 213 gear it hurts. As far as actual bosses we've killed, we've down all of siege & iron council in cataclysm gear with 5 people (2 tanks, 2 heals, 1 dps).

I would like to point out we downed XT-002 with 4 people. 1 tank, 2 dps (mage in cata gear, rogue in 200 gear), and 1 healer (in 187 gear mostly). We are very skilled players and we take raiding seriously but we're also laidback out of the guild. If you dont have a thick skin & can't take a hint or critisizm dont waste your time & money here. We tell you what your doing wrong and usually when kaystor says it its probably gonna hurt your feelings unless you dont have any. When I say it, I'm usually nice about it but if you keep screwing up I'm gonna be a real asshole about it if not raid kick you.

We dont like people screwing up, its not hard to see the fire or the debuff you have, threat isn't an issue unless tanks are bad but we dont recruit bad people anymore. Vent is kind of an issue so when I say clear vent and if its not cleared you will be punished.

I hope you've read up on our loot system because I'm not explaining it.

Basically to keep yourself in this guild & keep yourself on top instead of me showing you whats up...

1 - Read the fights & your class. I've seen people in 175 gear pull upwards of 4k dps back in wrath...you should be pulling 150% of your dps back in wrath if not more

2 - Thick skin! Have it or dont bother, if your a good player & actually prove you want to be a part of the guild rather than logging on to raid and then getting off...then we'll have no issues and probably become best friends

3 - I've grown a very short fuse for idiots & immature people lately...I'm a nice person overall but if you make me mad or disrespect the guild you probably wont last

4 - Be on vent and ready for invite 15 minutes before raid. Huge dock on EP if you don't show this, good boost if you do...no reason not to.

5 - I dont let people sign up for raids, I put the event on there, lock it, and expect you to show up. If you can't make it you let me know of 2 ways. Mail me in-game, or post on the forums under attendance. Your rank can fluctuate very fast depending on your latest activity

I know it sounds like alot to handle & probably someplace you wouldn't want to be but its just like any 85 guild you've been in that makes pretty decent progress (at least 4/7hm firelands). We have a community outside of the guild but not everybody is involved but the people who are you can definitely get to know.

If you need this better explained I will do my best but it shouldn't be hard to understand and I suppose a proper voice explanation I guess might be useful. We have a vent so if you need this please PM me on the forums and I'll get back to you asap

If this is not the guild for you please just respond so I dont have to count on you

And in all honesty by the time we're done with our break it might be best for you to just level up a priest and you'll be 80 by the time we're done if your a decent leveler. If you just hate leveling then just disregard this

The points you bring up really go without saying for me as I understand that a raider should be able to handle criticism and have situational awareness in order to not be a liability to the other players where one death can mean the difference between a wipe or success.

That said, I already have my 80 Shadow Priest complete and sitting on top of T9 with some extra JP so it shouldn't be an issue to dump those points in to the appropriate tier and accessories unless you are a little more lenient on tier pieces to fill in the gap of overall DPS. I have experience with the class as I have another 85 Shadow Priest and the play style is very much the same (save for Archangel) so I don't think dishing out the required DPS for a boss will be an issue.

Vent won't be an issue and I enjoy the EP/GP method which is likely the same we used once upon a time.

So, I'll keep an eye through armory but I may simply take the leap within the week to get settled in until the break is over.

Thanks for the information though, especially this quick!

Users who are viewing this thread