Cata engineering tinkers and you @70

How about no.

Think i'd quit the bracket on the spot if every Rogue and mage has springs/tazik.

i dont see y ... it would be an even playing ground, considering no amount of gear u obtain can equals to how good those glove tinkers are.... u must be a complete scrub to need that advantage just to get kills....

teknikz wont matter if your for instance playing Hpala/frost dk with taziks vs rogue/x taziks rogue would still win eyes closed so yes please not everyone tazik

teknikz wont matter if your for instance playing Hpala/frost dk with taziks vs rogue/x taziks rogue would still win eyes closed so yes please not everyone tazik

i dont see y ... it would be an even playing ground, considering no amount of gear u obtain can equals to how good those glove tinkers are.... u must be a complete scrub to need that advantage just to get kills....

If you'd like tazik/synapse, spend some time, relevel engineering until you get it, or even go gnome for a second/third chance.

Too much stuff to handed-out to people as it is, And it'd be impossible to get past 2k for a lot of classes, Do not whinge that you didn't get it your first re-level and cant be arsed to re-level again, drop Engineering and start over, like everybody else.

Oh, and mages and rogues don't need synapse/tazik to do well, at all. If you crutch on it, as the two stronger Classes in the bracket. ... .. ..

nice to see all 3 of you raging about rogues ...lol

ive twinked at all different brackets (10 -19, 30-39, 40-49 etc) and twinking to me has always meant that everyone should be able to obtain BiS gear (relatively easly) which u dont have to upgrade anymore (unlike with max lvl pvp every season ur grinding again and again) so that its an even playing ground for some good fun and competition...

but it seems according to your posts that u need an advantage in gear for some odd reason to have fun/win ... yes rogue and mage are strong at the 70 bracket but that doesnt mean that these tinkers have to be such a fucking pain to get (maybe i want to get it on my hunter or lock would that be okay with you rofl) .... and certain classes will always be OP in the twink brackets for example in BC: Hunters were gods in the 10-19 bracket, rogues were insane in 30-39 bracket, enhancement shammys were crazy at 40-49 .... no need to get mad that certain classes are OP considering its the nature of all MMO's in general and expecially cant be mad considering its a bracket which blizzard doesnt "balance" around nor give a shit about clearly

oh and when the panda xpac rolls around with all the new changes wuts to say that a shit 70 twink like the UA lock wont be insane at that bracket with the changes that come...

hopefully the one part of the game that i thought was casual gets a patch fix so i dont have to waste my life on doing something so repetatitive as lvling the same profession over and over again

thats all im gonna post in this thread ... peace!!!!!!

Synapse first try at 65 on Human Disc Priest.

Synapse AND Gulper AND Tazik first try as Gnome Frost Mage at 65. Needless to say, 65-70 in battlegrounds on my Mage was HILARIOUS!!

<

nice to see all 3 of you raging about rogues ...lol

ive twinked at all different brackets (10 -19, 30-39, 40-49 etc) and twinking to me has always meant that everyone should be able to obtain BiS gear (relatively easly) which u dont have to upgrade anymore (unlike with max lvl pvp every season ur grinding again and again) so that its an even playing ground for some good fun and competition...

but it seems according to your posts that u need an advantage in gear for some odd reason to have fun/win ... yes rogue and mage are strong at the 70 bracket but that doesnt mean that these tinkers have to be such a fucking pain to get (maybe i want to get it on my hunter or lock would that be okay with you rofl) .... and certain classes will always be OP in the twink brackets for example in BC: Hunters were gods in the 10-19 bracket, rogues were insane in 30-39 bracket, enhancement shammys were crazy at 40-49 .... no need to get mad that certain classes are OP considering its the nature of all MMO's in general and expecially cant be mad considering its a bracket which blizzard doesnt "balance" around nor give a shit about clearly

oh and when the panda xpac rolls around with all the new changes wuts to say that a shit 70 twink like the UA lock wont be insane at that bracket with the changes that come...

hopefully the one part of the game that i thought was casual gets a patch fix so i dont have to waste my life on doing something so repetatitive as lvling the same profession over and over again

thats all im gonna post in this thread ... peace!!!!!!

thank god he left this thread.

grats on 40k

So i dont no if its been mentioned or not to many pages to read but i thought id just chuck this in here anyways

if you go gnome to get your 3 tinkers and wish to change back to another race you keep all 3

eg. start as human - go gnome get 3 tinkers - back to human still have the 3

So i dont no if its been mentioned or not to many pages to read but i thought id just chuck this in here anyways

if you go gnome to get your 3 tinkers and wish to change back to another race you keep all 3

eg. start as human - go gnome get 3 tinkers - back to human still have the 3

Think the whole point of the thread was to explain how 70s can get Cataclysm-grade 'tinkers', which are usable, and the whole gnome thing. Might want to check out the original post.
<
Considering how going gnome for three tinkers has been done, for like. Ages. It's not really 'new' news.

Considering how going gnome for three tinkers has been done, for like. Ages. It's not really 'new' news.

i no this, my post was for people going gnome and not wanting to stay gnome. i no when i changed back i wasnt sure whether i would keep all 3 tinkers or not
<

i no this, my post was for people going gnome and not wanting to stay gnome. i no when i changed back i wasnt sure whether i would keep all 3 tinkers or not
<

tho i know this thread is kinda long but your question did get answered and yes you do get to keep the 3 tinkers if you go from gnome to say human or whatever

Just lvled engineering to 450 for lolz to see if I get Synapse on my 85 priest and ofc I got it. I should be happy, but for some reason I'm not.....

FUCK karma is a bitch

For all you people powerleveling this profession for this glove enchant (or any other tinker), this is NOT a random discovery in it's current state after the bugfix. This is not like alchemy where you create a couple hundreds of potions that are grey and suddenly make a discovery.

Do not make the same mistake as I did...powerleveling Engineering and as soon as you hit 450 starting to crank out either Electrified Ether or Obsidian Bolts. While making the Ethers I discovered 3 tinkers, but got no more skillups after 365. Coincidentally I also did not discover any more tinkers after making about 30 Ethers while it was grey. After that I started with Obsidian Bolts, did about 100 grey crafts but did not discover any tinkers. Cursing Blizzard for bringing this RNG, I continued leveling Engineering. My next craft was one with 5 skillups and immediately discovered a tinker. I did 2 more 5 skillup crafts and there it was..the Synapse Springs tinker.

TL;DR - if you do not get this enchant at 450, continue to skillup Engineering. Do not make low material grey crafts hoping you discover this tinker.

found this on wowhead....... but they are wrong... right?

edit: has anyone here tried making 5 skill up crafts?

found this on wowhead....... but they are wrong... right?

edit: has anyone here tried making 5 skill up crafts?

they are wrong.

doesnt matter how many skillups the craft gives - it's physically impossible to get more than 1 or 3 tinkers @ 70

Users who are viewing this thread