Cata engineering tinkers and you @70

i've had amazing luck...

pally - 1st try - synapse

rogue - 2nd - synpase

mage - 1st - tazik

lock - 1st - synpase and tazik (lawls would be on a shitty class)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/stormscale/Sønvlerø/simple

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/stormscale/Unknownlòl/simple

Hey a question lvl 70 Mage whit 525 Ingi & 507 Ingi ?

Bug ? Exploit ? any Info for this ? 525 = all Tinker whit lvl 70
<

thx for Help

sick shit

Ehm im pretty sure that hey had engineering 500+!

A few days ago as i asked on of them he dont wanted to tell me this and went instantly offline after a "no i dont tell u this"

1 Day after Quark postet this here, on the armory they were on 450 engi.

But look at http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/stormscale/Unknownlòl/simple at activies you can see, he made a drake which requires skill 475 so im pretty sure there is some exploit/bug for this.

I hope someone knows more about this <3

Anyways, thx 4 help

They might have leveled to 75+ to get illustrious grand master engi learned and get the tinkers that way and then be reset or deleved by a gm... i would not reccomend this however if that is what they did

Hi there, do i need cata account to get cata tinkers? In first post its written yes, but on wowhead its written that i should only do cata recipes. As a gnome i can learn cata recipes without cata account. Who is right?

Thanks in advance
<

you can get tinkers while on a Cata trial or on a fully upgraded Cata acct

so yes, even though you can learn cata patterns w/o the xpac, you still need the xpac to discover the tinkers

you can get tinkers while on a Cata trial or on a fully upgraded Cata acct

This. I can train engi to 440, activate cata trial and then level engi to 450? So i will have 10 days to relearn engi till synapse or tazik drop
<

And could i use tinkers after cata trial expires?

i do have some questions about the "tinker" stuff.. im pretty sure on my 85 hunter that i had most of the tinkers? howcome u cant get more than 1 on lvl 70?

i do have some questions about the "tinker" stuff.. im pretty sure on my 85 hunter that i had most of the tinkers? howcome u cant get more than 1 on lvl 70?

Check out the whole post, you learn 'tinkers' as you level your engineering, a random one every several levels, Between 'round 440-450 you should learn one, as gnomes can level up to 465, they gain an additional 2 'tinkers', for an overall 3.

If the 1/3 tinkers you got are not the ones you want, would just need to drop engineering and re-level from scratch.

Hey my talk with a GM... Not that I believe it or anything but he seemed pretty sure? I was resetting my engineering while a gm contacted me after waiting 2 days, that's why i asked him to restore it back.

Hey my talk with a GM... Not that I believe it or anything but he seemed pretty sure? I was resetting my engineering while a gm contacted me after waiting 2 days, that's why i asked him to restore it back.

I suppose its possible but i highly doubt it since many have done literally thousands of crafts and the tinkers still dont get discovered

I tend to not trust gms on this subject as this thread has shown

if blizzard changes how tinkers are learned id be curious to know of it... however gms have said it is possible for 70s to get all of the tinkers for well over half a year now and thats just not the case at this time.

I suppose its possible but i highly doubt it since many have done literally thousands of crafts and the tinkers still dont get discovered

I tend to not trust gms on this subject as this thread has shown

if blizzard changes how tinkers are learned id be curious to know of it... however gms have said it is possible for 70s to get all of the tinkers for well over half a year now and thats just not the case at this time.

Couple months back i made a good 1000+ Obsidium bolts, and maybe 300-350 electrified ethers, Had learned synapse back in the day when it was *only* 480 Int, so i stopped it and continued releveling engineering until i obtained tazik, took another stab at it with the above crafts, with no luck, was awhile back, but still doubt they would have changed it.

gms say that you can have all glove enchants. But they didnt say, you can have them at the same time
<

Has anybody recently gotten Tazik or Synapse? I've read that blizz hotfixed the gnome race change thing, so maybe it's possible they hotfixed Tazik and Synapse so that they can only be learned at later engineering levels?

Has anybody recently gotten Tazik or Synapse? I've read that blizz hotfixed the gnome race change thing, so maybe it's possible they hotfixed Tazik and Synapse so that they can only be learned at later engineering levels?

my friend got synapse on his first try today so no it hasnt been hotfixed

Users who are viewing this thread