Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec combos.

Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

69qomh.png

I took the screenshots in my last 11 BGs over the last week. It's a very small sample size, but it confirms my experience.

Too many: Paladins, Druids and Hunters..
almost to many: Rogues (but Rogues that actually go after efc are still very few)
In a good spot: Warriors, Priests and Shamans (Fury, Shadow and Enhance being inferior in almost every way)
a rare sight: Mages and Warlocks. They aren't actually that bad, but the usual enemy team composition makes for a very crappy pug experience most of the games. (I was 2 out of the total 6 mages.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Bwl Baddies Update. Now looking for underpowered / underplayed. Class n spec com

69qomh.png

I took the screenshots in my last 11 BGs over the last week. It's a very small sample size, but it confirms my experience.

I really wanted to do something like this for a while, this is cool to actually see, thanks :).

our theme song before bend destroyed the server

warning: after watching this video you will never say "druid" the same way again... you have been warned.

Crank Dat Druid Boy - YouTube

just a update on bwl.

Were going hard as always. currently we need some locks / preists and shaman heals/ and some mages ( if ur fire i will pocket you every bg )

if ur toons collor is green on the bgtargets addon we dont want you . you arent cool . go home (uless ur a monk) . <3

New to f2p twinking but very interested in this under powered class/spec thing.
Help me out, I don't know what is under powered.

New to f2p twinking but very interested in this under powered class/spec thing.
Help me out, I don't know what is under powered.

enhancement shaman, ret paladin, mages (fire is the weakest but all mages are underrepresented), warlocks (affliction is terrible but other specs are pretty good, but again, underrepresented), fury warriors
pretty much all the classes/specs that arent popular in bgs we like to roll to give them a little love and its fun to do it with alot of other people

some other specs that are above average but still underepresented are shadow priests (at 20 no mind blast/shadow form), guardian druid, assassination rogue

but yea thats the gist of it =)

enhancement shaman, ret paladin, mages (fire is the weakest but all mages are underrepresented), warlocks (affliction is terrible but other specs are pretty good, but again, underrepresented), fury warriors
pretty much all the classes/specs that arent popular in bgs we like to roll to give them a little love and its fun to do it with alot of other people

some other specs that are above average but still underepresented are shadow priests (at 20 no mind blast/shadow form), guardian druid, assassination rogue

but yea thats the gist of it =)

Awesome, thinking of rolling either a Assassination Rogue or a Ret Paladin. What faction should I be rolling?

Awesome, thinking of rolling either a Assassination Rogue or a Ret Paladin. What faction should I be rolling?

horde, make sure you have the f2paddon downloaded too so you get added to the channel
darkmoon faire is coming up in like a week too, so get your professions leveled so you can get a jumpstart on heirlooms!

Awesome, welcome. Either of those would be sick. I got your Tank/Heal dungeon Qs when you hit 15. I'll be on my mage, pst me there ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey, I'm new I would be interested in joining, but wonder do you HAVE to roll underplayed class or you can play w/e you want, since I was thinking about Disc Priest in the first place.
But from the list of underplayed classes few pages back that I noticed, shaman might be interesting to try, it's just I don't know which spec is "better" for shaman right now in pvp.

No BM melee hunters yet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Hey, I'm new I would be interested in joining, but wonder do you HAVE to roll underplayed class or you can play w/e you want, since I was thinking about Disc Priest in the first place.
But from the list of underplayed classes few pages back that I noticed, shaman might be interesting to try, it's just I don't know which spec is "better" for shaman right now in pvp.

Hey man, you can play what you like. We just pride ourselves on premades of "underpowered" classes outplaying others. We focus on CC and support, rather than stacking the odds. Disc is fine, a bit OP but not a huge deal. Currently we have 1 disc (who just got AGM, woot!) so we could use another. We have a ton of shamans, elemental/resto, so I think priest would be a good choice. You can expect easy fishing and DPR. AGM is still not an easy task. Hope to see ya around.

Hrrmmm... undead lock incoming soon! (the only f2p class I do not have :cool:)

Hello Bwl Baddies. I'm new to F2P so I figured my first shot at this bracket would be fun with an underpowered class, I hope :/ BWL sounds like fun, and I'm a baddie, so I rolled an enhance shammy named Greengoblin that I hope to stick with (I have terrible altitis). I'll hang around a bit to see how this server fits. See you in game!

Hello Bwl Baddies. I'm new to F2P so I figured my first shot at this bracket would be fun with an underpowered class, I hope :/ BWL sounds like fun, and I'm a baddie, so I rolled an enhance shammy named Greengoblin that I hope to stick with (I have terrible altitis). I'll hang around a bit to see how this server fits. See you in game!

make sure you get the f2paddon to be in chat with us

Users who are viewing this thread