Brewfest 2018

I got all 6 trinkets on my 3 twinks, already, rng likes me all of a sudden.

However, I wanted to know about the daily bag loot that you get from the dungeon.

Have any low level twinks gotten any low level epic weapons? And if so, how do they scale? I would really like to know.

On my shaman, I got an epic off-hand caster intellect item https://www.wowhead.com/item=150922/terrific-tankard-o-terror

No epic daggers/maces so far, If I get them, I will let you guys know.
I got the oh tank and the mh mace tankard

Got this on my pally earlier.

6h1mmcx.jpg

i was just wondering, can 20s equip level 29 items in bgs? i would think not cos people would have been doing it already, but ive never actually tried it.

i remember a time when 20s could use glyphs that required level 25 when inside a bg, but disappears after leaving. so maybe something similar is still possible

The Mace & Off-Hand (that look like giant steins) you loot from the daily Keg-Treasure rewards actually register as appearances in your Collections Tab. However, the broken bottle Dagger does not.

I got all 6 trinkets on my 3 twinks, already, rng likes me all of a sudden.

However, I wanted to know about the daily bag loot that you get from the dungeon.

Have any low level twinks gotten any low level epic weapons? And if so, how do they scale? I would really like to know.

On my shaman, I got an epic off-hand caster intellect item https://www.wowhead.com/item=150922/terrific-tankard-o-terror

No epic daggers/maces so far, If I get them, I will let you guys know.
My rogue picked up the dagger. It's nothing to write home about.

picked up the:
Thousand year picked egg
mithril wristwatch for my 29 druid, but both trinks still wont proc.

not seeing the icon, even opened up character page thru 1/2 a random dungeon no proc's.

Britterest baleroom charm is good for defending flag when you about to die,
it can hit people trying to cap before you can rez back hehe.

picked up a purple off hand beer mug from daily crate but stats are same as heirloom book except 3crit/3haste.

I still didn't log in to wow since brewfest started. Can we get the dungeon achievement? Anything other than the pet to obtain? Any rep from mobs inside?

Yes you get achievement by killing the brewfest boss. Furthermore there are other mobs not intended for the brewfest dungeon that you can access, so check if any of the mobs grant you reputation points or not.

What color was the name of the Keg-Treasure that it came in? Blue or Purple?
purple
kind of was a bit funny though, it was my first run this year and I thought nothing of it then it dropped.

The new epic trinkets are great, spent a few hours farming today and got all of the ones i wanted for both of my 29s. The crit trinket with the AP equip is completely insane for my rogue, as the other trinket gives agility on use :^).

Although you cannot get the chest more than once a day, the trinkets drop very frequently (one trinket every 2-4 dungeons - which take less than 5 mins each), and then its just down to RNG.

Don't trust the drop rates on wowhead.

there are 3 scaleable mobs right next to actual exit/entrance portal to dungen of brewfest version.
only chests are lootable by low levels (boss/bank area if someone opens lock with key)
nothing of use so far.

Just got the 1h epic mace and Oh in the same keg-shaped treasure box. Finally some good RNG :D
Finally got pickled egg on my resto.

Oh, and you know the OH that either your or Deej (Forget whom) said only drops for high levels, but I really wanted for my resto? Got it earlier.....and on my rogue.

-_-;

Users who are viewing this thread