US Bracket Queue Thread

Too many are quiting after 1 cap or a minor loss. I have had 2 games now where it has been tipped in ally favor due to horde being idiots and we get massive amounts of quitters, yet still come back to win with a 20 second to go cap or some such shit.

Stop nerd raging and see the game through, it might surprise you.

Too many are quiting after 1 cap or a minor loss. I have had 2 games now where it has been tipped in ally favor due to horde being idiots and we get massive amounts of quitters, yet still come back to win with a 20 second to go cap or some such shit.

Stop nerd raging and see the game through, it might surprise you.

I know, yesterday 4 ally afkd out after first cap

Just had 3 ally leave upon 2nd cap even though it was an insanely close and competitive game. I wish I had screenshots from the start of matches to catch everyone loss dodging.

Why does it* matter if one afks though?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does it is matter if one afks though?

1) Someone has to fill that spot so someone could wait in queue for half an hour just to get in a game with 2 minutes left

2) It puts deserter on someone so that means 1 less person in queue

3) It gimps your team and puts them down a player making it hard for anyone who wants to try to win, to come back and do so.

4) Imo it just builds a wimpy habit. If you're losing you just quit? That's complete BS imo. Some of these people today can't be bothered to be seen on a loosing game's scoreboard because their stats page matters oh so very much to them. I'm on losing scoreboards all the time because I stay for the entire game no matter what. We're lucky to get any pops we actually get and who knows if we'll have pops 2 weeks from now. Better try to enjoy them as much as I can.

1) Someone has to fill that spot so someone could wait in queue for half an hour just to get in a game with 2 minutes left

2) It puts deserter on someone so that means 1 less person in queue

3) It gimps your team and puts them down a player making it hard for anyone who wants to try to win, to come back and do so.

4) Imo it just builds a wimpy habit. If you're losing you just quit? That's complete BS imo. Some of these people today can't be bothered to be seen on a loosing game's scoreboard because their stats page matters oh so very much to them. I'm on losing scoreboards all the time because I stay for the entire game no matter what. We're lucky to get any pops we actually get and who knows if we'll have pops 2 weeks from now. Better try to enjoy them as much as I can.

Still confused as what the screenshot would lead to? If one does not care about the grief that their afk could cause someone how much more could they care about what the community thinks of them for leaving a game?

More people afk cause they feel spending time in a lost game is a waste of time as opposed to their stats on a scoreboard.

Last edited by a moderator:
we're in queue patiently awaiting a pop, not sure if there's a game going or not.

With the current bracket growth, you're going to need to get accustomed to some really bad games until people figure it out.

Users who are viewing this thread