Bleeding hollow all the hype for nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure I can admit that. First game we had better numbers, and it was 2 heals against 2 heals. That one was closer and you put up a good fight. Second game you had better numbers, and it was 1 heal vs 4 heals. That one wasn't close. Does that satisfy your ego?

Take your masters advice...not even sure if you played but this is a shoutout to you vent raggers...

+ priest fc shouldbt be included in the 2 heals you're speaking of...

Don't make excuses for running a sub par premade with little organization. Its common to feel like shit when you're rockin' with the best.

You should instead analyze the premade for strategy, instead of trying to create some sort of an excuse

Pce

I see my 19 homies raping everywhere i'm looking for more, and also i would like to create a 24s on US. Which are the guilds / realms / factions recruit ?

Take your masters advice...not even sure if you played but this is a shoutout to you vent raggers...

+ priest fc shouldbt be included in the 2 heals you're speaking of...

Pce

You're retarded if you think he's my master.

Also Dorigon, keep yowza in his cage and we'll try to keep rokkd in his.

GGs tonight everyone was fun as fuk.

Forgive rokkd on my behalf.

Question.When you recruit someone into your guild, do you ask for a SS of their UI? Looks like somebody slipped through the cracks :-!

Sent from my LGMS769 using Tapatalk

You're retarded if you think he's my master.

Also Dorigon, keep yowza in his cage and we'll try to keep rokkd in his.

Your posting habits/how you act say otherwise... and why would dory even want me caged? Keep me loose to unload massive loads on some keen Subpar Shit trashcans

Last edited by a moderator:
Your posting habits/how you act say otherwise... and why would dory even want me caged? Keep me loose to unload massive loads on some keen Subpar Shit trashcans

keep on talking nerd ^^. it makes you like like a bigger troll/idiot on these forums.

Also, it would've been fine and all if you and the other 19's moved up in this bracket, called for premades, and got some good games. Instead, you and sqooshies came into our vent from day 1 acting like a bunch of dumbasses. You started off with a shit impression, and it's only going downhill from there. Although I hear that's what you two kids prefer to do anyways: act like elitist idiots, try to make others mad, and gloat in your parent's basement.

keep on talking nerd ^^. it makes you like like a bigger troll/idiot on these forums.

Yeah but I've backed it up everytime where as you/suasponte fallshort

What's with the sua sponte mouth peices shutting up/not being their typical asshat selves, Nov15th got you boys sweatin'?

Also, it would've been fine and all if you and the other 19's moved up in this bracket, called for premades, and got some good games. Instead, you and sqooshies came into our vent from day 1 acting like a bunch of dumbasses. You started off with a shit impression, and it's only going downhill from there. Although I hear that's what you two kids prefer to do anyways: act like elitist idiots, try to make others mad, and gloat in your parent's basement.

I/we didn't start shit till the whole "this is our bracket" speech came up in vent after farming a SS 5man my first day in the bracket... but k

Yeah but I've backed it up everytime where as you/suasponte fallshort

What's with the sua sponte mouth peices shutting up/not being their typical asshat selves, Nov15th got you boys sweatin'?

Or I'm sure they have jobs and need to sleep. And not at all, we're looking forward to the premades. We've waited a year for some competitive games and we're glad they started today.

7a5azy9e.jpg

Or I'm sure they have jobs and need to sleep. And not at all, we're looking forward to the premades. We've waited a year for some competitive games and we're glad they started today.

I'm not speaking for presence sake lmao the majority including you are trying to pretend like you're on the highroad and cutting the inept retard bracket kings act you guys had going till a week ago...

I'm glad rokkd is keeping true to representing sua sponte as the joke it is

I'm not speaking for presence sake lmao the majority including you are trying to pretend like you're on the highroad and cutting the inept retard bracket kings act you guys had going till a week ago...

I'm glad rokkd is keeping true to representing sua sponte as the joke it is

Talking up your own guild is fine if you can back it up. Trash talking other guilds just makes you look like the dumb teenage kid you are. It's okay though, I'm sure you'll grow into a big boy once you get into college.

Talking up your own gu
ild is fine if you can back it up. Trash talking other guilds just makes you look like the dumb teenage kid you are. It's okay though, I'm sure you'll grow into a big boy once you get into college.

its trashtalk when its backed by facts/evidence? And its hardly talking up after todays games...

And what you just said makes rokkd a dumb teenage kid and yourself for the past thread at duo.... and probably your gm with his cancerous threads, but hey your words not mine!

Edit: what's with the irl shit, you're not even trying to fight back... if I wanted my life story I'd ask someone who knew me not some trashcan

Last edited by a moderator:
Talking up your own guild is fine if you can back it up. Trash talking other guilds just makes you look like the dumb teenage kid you are. It's okay though, I'm sure you'll grow into a big boy once you get into college.

Didn't they lawnchair your guild today?

Idk bout u but that seems liek prty decent evidence of how superior they are. Coming into a bracket and go up against 2year+ vets and laying down the law?

xplaine?

I'm sorry, what?

1. Idiote and yowza both have more rank 1 titles than your entire team put together.
2. You are obviously upset that you got crushed.
3. No one buys your "we just want good games" bullshit. You and your merry band of sub-1500 cretins finally found a bracket awful enough to compete in and now you've been exposed. Hence all the butthurt.
4. What kind of faggot names a guild sua sponte?
5. Idiote smelded neilyo's kidney shot , what have you done with your life?

Quoted for truth

I'm sorry, what?

1. Idiote and yowza both have more rank 1 titles than your entire team put together.
2. You are obviously upset that you got crushed.
3. No one buys your "we just want good games" bullshit. You and your merry band of sub-1500 cretins finally found a bracket awful enough to compete in and now you've been exposed. Hence all the butthurt.
4. What kind of faggot names a guild sua sponte?
5. Idiote smelded neilyo's kidney shot , what have you done with your life?

I smell Cactus

Your gm learned his place why can't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread