Bleeding hollow all the hype for nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 298
I've never seen Pizza make a post like that before, seems he's fired up and man you Sua Sponte guys don't want to see Pizza's team when they're fired up.

Also if I can almost single-handed dismantle 4 members of your team in a 20-24 pug, you guys are in for a rude awakening.

47778-colbert-popcorn-dis-gun-b-gud-fqXR.gif

Can we stop arguing with Restopathic? This thread is losing steam fast.

The fact of the matter is Sua Sponte is the top guild in the bracket until proven otherwise in a premade. They have the crown and we'll have to take it from them if we want it. With that being said, I do believe my guild is vastly superior to them and that we'll mop the Gulch floor with their blood come November 15.

I hope you're ready SS, because we're going to bring the heat. I will wear the crown and you peons will bow down to my greatness once our premade(s) are done. Lithology will kiss my feet.

Edit: To all the F2Ps out there that need someone to lean on during these hard times in which the evil villains known as Sua Sponte are in power. Lean on us, we will carry you home.

Bill Withers - Lean On Me (Rendition) by SoMo - YouTube

Pizza I saw u last night, You moved up from 19s? Or do u still have your 19s.

Moocow

I've never seen Pizza make a post like that before, seems he's fired up and man you Sua Sponte guys don't want to see Pizza's team when they're fired up.

Also if I can almost single-handed dismantle 4 members of your team in a 20-24 pug, you guys are in for a rude awakening.

47778-colbert-popcorn-dis-gun-b-gud-fqXR.gif

I can personally Vouch for Pizza, Horde or alliance, I prefer him being horde but anyways. He's Legit.

Moocow

I can personally Vouch for Pizza, Horde or alliance, I prefer him being horde but anyways. He's Legit.

Moocow

Uhh, thanks? I've been playing alongside Pizza in various brackets for years, I don't believe I need any vouching for him.

People should wait before posting screenshots. When inner nerd has hard on is not a good time. Support flaccid posting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol a year later and Kahr is still more butthurt than a guy who all he does is do canon balls in the shallow end of the pool. Also, 2010 called, they want their Avatar back. And I don't know why but for some reason Kahr think's he's the biggest hot shot in the room when the guy is actually just a little worm. I don't even know why I'm giving the guy the time of day as he can be seen constantly following me around, everywhere I go, on the board.

Get a life Kahr because I'm sick of having you in mine.

Its funny that you think I'm actually following you around. I wasn't even taking a jab at your ability to play the game, rather that someone is going to decide to dickride the fact that you melded a kidney where you had 5 seconds to react to it.

Its funny that you think I'm actually following you around. I wasn't even taking a jab at your ability to play the game, rather that someone is going to decide to dickride the fact that you melded a kidney where you had 5 seconds to react to it.

But it was against neilyo!

You remind me of one of those ufc fans who say "Why didn't he do this move? It's so easy!". Meanwhile, you're stuck on the couch and haven't moved since your first step as a baby. You have no credentials Kahr, please have a seat right here.

294qvbk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
1. didn't hack living
2. did anyone ask you to post Screenies of you getting 52 kbs while farming f2p jajas? I rest my case :p

K go make your own thread about you queing... youre not on BH nor lightbringer so you posting about when your queing has no relevance in this obvious SS VS BH thread

Pz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread