EU+US BiS Talents Guide

I've been hit by Murder of Crows many times and I've never, ever thought, "Oh no I've been murder of crows'ded!"
It's pretty gutless tbh, from the PoV of a recipient.

Edit - also, Serpent sting would allow you to dot stealthers a bit more. Personally I often use Master Marksman, since for me focus is often an issue

I think the Fury talents aren't explained enough.

War Machine :
In BG's by far the best, no matter with or without a healer, the 30% speed gain makes you able to chase down pretty much anything, combine it with a "Swiftness potion" and you're unstoppable, besides, it doesn't just procc when YOU kill an enemy, it proccs whenever anyone in the area dies.

Endless Rage :
This is pretty much only good for Arena, the Rage build up is important to get Rampage much quicker (Fresh meat not needed if you play with healer) if you don't, go for Fresh Meat, it might give you an edge over the other DPS, but let's face it, no one plays arena without a healer on 20.

Fresh Meat :
In duels this gives you a somewhat decent self-heal, needed in fights vs Healers or classes like Ret Paladin and Hunter, if you're playing Solo BG's and don't have "Third wind potion" it could be usefull, although I personally believe it's much weaker than War machine even in solo BG's, the heal isn't that significant.

*edit

As Fury you should also go for Gnome if you want to truly dominate, their racial makes you impossible to kill for most Range DPS classes

The only real struggle you will have is against MM hunters, their slow really is annoying, but if you play with Swiftness potion, glider, the gnome racial and Frag belt (or Engineering-Bombs) you can by managing those abilities well win I'd say 80% MM Hunters in the bracket, it's the hardest matchup in my opinion.

Void Elf Mage is also hard if you don't have the Frag Belt (due to their Racial which gives them a second blink)

Any Healer requiers you to stack Crusader and if that's not enough you might wanna go for the Gnomish Shrink ray (can double your attack power, if that happens and you have 2 crusaders up you can global any healer with Rampage)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread