EU+US BiS Talents Guide

ohti

hey so heres a list i've put together for each spec talking about what talent you should pick and stuff

if the choice is a no brainer I wont go into much detail but if you can pick and choose i'll explain why

also theres apparently a photo upload cap of 25 so some of the last few specs are going to be imgur links soz
upload_2019-5-2_17-35-22.png

personally my favourite is Nature's Balance. It gives a pretty solid passive AP increase in combat, during longer fights you can really maximize your starsurge output with this talent over the 2 others. And having 50 AP outside of combat all the time makes for a solid burst opener. Warrior of Elune is good for 1v1s, you get 3 starfires which is just enough to blast off a starsurge, this ontop of your dots can make for a pretty dangerous burst. I haven't seen a druid use treants since Legion so rofl. be sure not to use treants in pve like dungeons because they taunt your target
upload_2019-5-2_17-39-9.png

really sort of a no brainer. feral has some banger dot spread (quite possibly the best in the bracket) so being able to apply another dot only makes for even more pressure on the enemy team and can really mess with some healers
upload_2019-5-2_17-41-34.png

+ respect if you're playing guardian bgs for one. I like to use brambles whenever i'm playing guardian just for the passive damage output, however if you're doing pve content where there are a lot of condensed mobs for you to hit at blood frenzy is probably better for that rage regen
upload_2019-5-2_17-43-16.png

as far as I know noone uses Abundance as resto druid. prosperity makes your healing a lot more burstier, I prefer to use it when actually healing the team and not fcing. I think most FCs use Cenarion Ward but I think both are equally as good, play whichever one you want and you'll do fine
upload_2019-5-2_17-46-40.png

Killer Instinct for the bigger damage when enemies are below 35% health.
upload_2019-5-2_17-48-39.png

Serpent Sting is what most MM hunters use, this may be another no brainer. the 100% reduced focus cost of one arcane shot / multi shot just isn't really impactful enough. Murder of Crows isn't used in bgs because of its 1m cd, however, in 1v1 situations and duels Murder of Crows actually performs better than Serpent Sting
upload_2019-5-2_17-51-10.png

Alpha Predator, no brainer. when you have double ele force and satyr enchants having another charge on kill command is just too dangerous to give up
upload_2019-5-2_17-54-25.png

Amplification, no brainer, the only reason you might use Rule of Threes instead of Amplification is to use arcane blast but cmon its bfa lmao
upload_2019-5-2_17-56-20.png

no brainer, Firestarter can make fire a pretty damn bursty spec, I might go as far as to say one of the burstiest specs in the bracket if they get their casts off.
upload_2019-5-2_17-57-56.png

Ice Nova is probably the all round best for frost, the extra damage / cc button is good.
upload_2019-5-2_18-0-0.png

Chi Burst, I don't think theres any argument to make here. the more aoe as a tank the better
upload_2019-5-2_18-0-50.png

Mist Wrap is the best talent for healing, the 10% is banger
upload_2019-5-2_18-1-41.png

personally I would go with Chi Wave, having the chi orb bouncing to and fro can probably make for a decent amount of elemental force / satyr procs. Eye of the Tiger may be better for a more stable dps but idk
upload_2019-5-2_18-3-57.png

Bestow Faith, no brainer, the other 2 just suck
upload_2019-5-2_18-4-46.png

Blessed Hammer for the most aoe. Redoubt would probably be better for bgs tbh
upload_2019-5-2_18-6-34.png

Zeal is a great talent choice, the extra hits it gives can give you more crusader procs. Execution Sentence is also viable as its pretty bursty
upload_2019-5-2_18-13-13.png

I think all disc talents are viable. Schism is best for duels and 1v1s where you just want to do extra damage, Twist of Fate is good in BGs if you wanna do a lil more healing and don't want to have to deal with managing schisms for extra damage output. Castigation is viable in basically whatever you're doing.
upload_2019-5-2_18-11-18.png

I use Enduring Renewal in 1v1s, duels, and pve content because you have less targets to manage and its easier to have the renews refreshed if the only person you really have to heal is yourself or a tank. in any other case however I use Trail of Light, the free heal on a previously healed target can do wonders for your bg groups and such
upload_2019-5-2_18-8-59.png

I prefer Shadowy Insight in bgs (i'll go as far as to say its a no brainer for bgs) and areas where i'll be able to manage a lot of different dots. however, 1v1s, duels, and pve content like dungeons I use Shadow Word: Void as you just don't have enough dots procing Shadowing Insight for it to be really worth it
upload_2019-5-2_18-17-4.png

I would imagine Master Poisoner would be the best talent as assass spread dots and stuff

i've had this rogue since the beginning of legion and I still have 1 unspent talent point in assass, that says something about the state of the spec
upload_2019-5-2_18-18-40.png

pretty sure Quick Draw is a no brainer, free pistol shots make up a huge part of an outlaw rogues burst. If you are more for spamming sinister strike however, Weapon Master can be just as viable. This can depend on your playstyle

that being said outlaw is the only good dmg spec for rogues at level 20
upload_2019-5-2_18-19-52.png

the few sub rogues i've seen @ 20 i've seen all ran Gloomblade, extra button.
upload_2019-5-2_18-25-21.png

Earthen Rage is pretty much no brainer
NOTE THAT AT THIS POINT IN THE GUIDE I HAVE REACHED THE UPLOAD CAP ON PICTURES. THE REMAINDER OF PHOTOS WILL BE IMGUR LINKS

https://imgur.com/a/NqSECFG
for enhancement I honestly have 0 fucking clue but just by reading the tooltips i'd go with Boulderfist, Hot Hand may have some use but idk
https://imgur.com/a/JrreUE5
Unleash Life, no brainer
https://imgur.com/a/ACrSBDK
Deathbolt is a nice lil burst once you are done applying all your dots, Nightfall might have some viability but idk
https://imgur.com/a/zbTbnc9
Bilescourge Bombers. no brainer, one of the best aoe spells in the bracket
https://imgur.com/a/Rqo60VE
Eradication sortve a no brainer
https://imgur.com/a/lO3cIGM
I like to use Skullsplitter for the extra button, but all three arms warrior talents are viable enough in their own right and can probably be interchanged
https://imgur.com/a/5pTLaj1
War Machine gives you extra mobility which can kind of combat kiting hunters and the like sometimes. Fresh Meat is good for duels as War Machine wont proc during these fights.
https://imgur.com/a/UsmWyPi
Punish is the best pvp talent out of the three, Impending Victory is probably the best for survivability. Into the Fray is probably best for dungeons and such
if there's anything you disagree with here feel free to give me feedback. I want feedback telling me why somethings wrong though, just calling me a dumbass doesn't do anything

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried Echos of elements its useless before you get the instant lava on proc passive.

Zeal is life.
This, Zeal is arguably better in the sense that it helps facilitate more Crusader Procs. ES is good for burst, but it's really your preference. I think both are good and should be considered

I've checked a lot of armories and feels like 90% of people I see who I know are sick rogues use weaponmaster over quick draw.

iirc the dps is virtually the same... so imo the importance of almost always getting 1. a second sinister, 2. the associated extra combo point and 3. the assoociated free pistol shot, including the slow strongly outweigh getting a lil bit of extra burst (and it's really not that much) and an extra combo point when you get it.

also Flashover deserves a shoutout for max destro burst potential. also, Master Marksman kinda sorta deserves a shoutout for max burst dump potential. not to be that guy it's just burst is pretty good in certain situations.

thx for the thread

Last edited:
Crows does way more dps than sting, resets on kills, and can't be dispelled without bubble. Are we not going for kills?
Crows are better used in short fights like duels and 1v1s whereas I would recommend serpent sting inside bgs and such because its an instant cast with no CD and provides with a lot more spread dot pressure on the enemy team.

basically swap between both of them situationally

Users who are viewing this thread