EU+US BiS List

Defending champion is from agm chest is it not? Or is that dmf? I would rather have the GF mog 8agi and 1 less crit anyways. Vers is literally useless for me and i dont stack it

Theres defending and returning champion. One from AGM chest, one from DMF. Same stats on each. You can get on a main since its BoA.

Verse is your best secondary stat tho lol.

That's the only thing i'm not certain about, need to test that but I know for a fact either the 23/20 or the 20/11/6 or whatever combination you have is better than Legion head and Stockade head :p

The rough numbers I've been using is that 1 agi is worth 2.5 verse (looking at damage only). The Master goggles are def better than the int ones tho. Not sure about invasion/heirloom/stockade.

I honestly dont know where 1 came from, but all in all id take 8 agi and mask mog anyday hands down, however the sword i might look into
The sword is a no-brainer literally, you do you with your weird GF'd mog fetish.
[doublepost=1532136545,1532136364][/doublepost]
The rough numbers I've been using is that 1 agi is worth 2.5 verse (looking at damage only). The Master goggles are def better than the int ones tho. Not sure about invasion/heirloom/stockade.
I mean wth the logic that 1 agi = 2.5 versa.
20 versa / 23 stam - Master
8 agi (20 versa)/ 12 stam / 7 crit - Rifle commander's
8 agi (20 versa)/ 13 stamina /6 crit / 6 haste - Legion head

I mean wth the logic that 1 agi = 2.5 versa.
20 versa / 23 stam - Master
8 agi (20 versa)/ 12 stam / 7 crit - Rifle commander's
8 agi (20 versa)/ 13 stamina /6 crit / 6 haste - Legion head

Looks pretty even. Goggles have most survivability. Legion head likely has most damage. Rifle (GFd version) is only slightly behind.

Looks pretty even. Goggles have most survivability. Legion head likely has most damage. Rifle (GFd version) is only slightly behind.
I mean it's quite simple really, would you give up 11 stamina for 7 crit? / Would you give up 10 stamina for 6 crit and 6 haste?

I'd probably still go with engineering head because that survivability is gud.

The question on my mind now is
3+ agi and 7+ armor or 1+ versa and 2% speed on cloak.

I mean it's quite simple really, would you give up 11 stamina for 7 crit? / Would you give up 10 stamina for 6 crit and 6 haste?

I'd have one of each. Legion head for bursting down EFC. Goggles for general use.

Similar for cloak. As long as you have a slow, I'd say go for agi/armor on cloak. Maybe a verse/speed on something with good stam for flag running.

And as long as you go agi/armor on cloak, you can go cat swiftness on boots for 2agi + speed. So its 5agi/7 armor/10% speed vs 1 verse and 12% speed.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/skywall/Narpassword

20 fury warrior bis w/ mixed warforged legion gear and krom'gar greaves from krom'gar quartermaster in stonetalon mountains.
Juicy f2p

Is the consensus that Elemental force is still BiS? i'm quite interested in seeing how mongoose works for outlaw, 21 agi and 5 haste for 15 sec < 75+ dmg proc?
[doublepost=1532137771,1532137427][/doublepost]
thanks. ditto to your rogue! how did you manage to get 2 signet of argus? i thought you could only do that questline once?
You faction change and you can/could do the quest again.

That’d be so helpful for Rogues right now. Although, we’re the new Survival Hunters. Hehe!

Go for +3/+7 since you get a bigger speed buff from boot enchant. If you end up using the gift of cloak it will only stack if you enchant your boots with minor speed. Therefore it's better to go agi and armor and +2 agi and +8%MS on boots.

Legion gear

Go for +3/+7 since you get a bigger speed buff from boot enchant. If you end up using the gift of cloak it will only stack if you enchant your boots with minor speed. Therefore it's better to go agi and armor and +2 agi and +8%MS on boots.
Oh yeah you're right about that, forgot completely about it.
Taking a 1 year break from wow sure makes you forget shit.

Users who are viewing this thread