EU+US BiS List

idk if there will be a BiS list, i saw good results for twinks stackin primary stats and other stacking versat/crit/primary. You can even wear eng cloth helm on a plate wearer cause it has OP stamina

Darkwater talwar, dagger OH for faster Energy regen, get defending champion instead of mark of tyr, use heirloom neck with mark of satyr and last engineering head, then you'd be BiS.

Does dagger actually regen energy faster? Thought that was normalized at some point.

Darkwater talwar, dagger OH for faster Energy regen, get defending champion instead of mark of tyr, use heirloom neck with mark of satyr and last engineering head, then you'd be BiS.
Lemme tell you why youre wrong about the trink. Because i dont have it first off. Second refer to number 1. And nah, i have a ilvl31 warforged dagger, Shadowfang+Cruel barb is my fav wep combo so im running it
[doublepost=1532135305,1532135156][/doublepost]What engineering head is better then a GF’d helm with a GF’d
[doublepost=1532135505][/doublepost]
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/Thötfc
I'm missing hate versa bracers and same for gloves I'm going to put glove reinforcments on gloves, also need the 2 heirloom guru and dmf trinkets then I'm bis to my liking
Hey wtfs going on with yor trink

Lemme tell you why youre wrong about the trink. Because i dont have it first off. Second refer to number 1. And nah, i have a ilvl31 warforged dagger, Shadowfang+Cruel barb is my fav wep combo so im running it
[doublepost=1532135305,1532135156][/doublepost]What engineering head is better then a GF’d helm with a GF’d
First of all, get gud. Second of all fuck the dagger but Darkwater talwar, basically gives you 10x the proc damage and +5 stamina and you only lose out on 3 agility, it's a no-brainer. The head i'm wearing is better than yours, i've got the GF'd one and 31 ilvl legion head that's no excuse to not be BiS homie.

First of all, get gud. Second of all fuck the dagger but Darkwater talwar, basically gives you 10x the proc damage and +5 stamina and you only lose out on 3 agility, it's a no-brainer. The head i'm wearing is better than yours, i've got the GF'd one and 31 ilvl legion head that's no excuse to not be BiS homie.

You're right with the tulwar. Dagger is fine MH for assassination/sub. The head you got has int tho. No longer good =/

What engineering helm are you talking about
I dont care about some minscule difference cause some proc
Sorry i didnt care to get agm and still dont

Users who are viewing this thread