BIS enchants (29)

Well Greater Stats is still tooltip bugged. It is showing 3 equipped, linking tooltip from atlastloot 2 and actual stats are just 1 which are shown in da bags.

Some enchants changed also, some got lesser some got more ;-)

Edit: Enchant Boots: Eathen Vitality is still bugged. Showing 3 stamina and minor speed but giving 4 stamina and minor speed and became on par with Boar's Speed just like Tuskarr's vitality. Blurred Speed is also bugged, showing 2 giving 3 and on par with Cat's Speed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Should still keep a BIS enchant list. Since patch bracer superior spell power is best 5 spell power

Well Greater Stats is still tooltip bugged. It is showing 3 equipped, linking tooltip from atlastloot 2 and actual stats are just 1 which are shown in da bags.

Some enchants changed also, some got lesser some got more ;-)

Edit: Enchant Boots: Eathen Vitality is still bugged. Showing 3 stamina and minor speed but giving 4 stamina and minor speed and became on par with Boar's Speed just like Tuskarr's vitality. Blurred Speed is also bugged, showing 2 giving 3 and on par with Cat's Speed.
Cat's Swiftness > Blurred Speed?

What do you think about the +3 stat on bracers ? For dd agility it's seems better than a 5AP no ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

MIghty Stam to chest scales to +5 stamina, same as borean/knothide armor kits.

Helpful for people unable to get armor kits onto non BoA gear.

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you think about the +3 stat on bracers ? For dd agility it's seems better than a 5AP no ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
1 Agi = 1 AP now, so for pure output 5 AP is still better.
MIghty Stam to chest scales to +5 stamina, same as borean/knothide armor kits.

Helpful for people unable to get armor kits onto non BoA gear.
Mighty Stam to cloak and shield? You can't put armor kits there anyway

1 Agi = 1 AP now, so for pure output 5 AP is still better.

Mighty Stam to cloak and shield? You can't put armor kits there anyway

Mighty Stam to cloak gives +4, best I've seen thus far.

Major Stam to shield gives +7, not sure what else is better.

If u wanna list of every enchant download atlasloot add on this thread is pointless now I'm not updating it lol

Mighty Stam to cloak gives +4, best I've seen thus far.

Major Stam to shield gives +7, not sure what else is better.
Sure they are best, you said it was a nice alternative for people that couldn't get armor kits onto BoA's, but you can't put armor kits onto cloaks or shields anyway..

When was that change made? Just curious, I probably just missed it in the patch notes somewhere.

This was during patch 6.0 in general :) It was one of the WoD features. Same for Strength = 1 AP and Intellect = 1 SP. Strength still gives parry for a tank, though.

- On a side note: The enchants for the 70 bracket have changed significantly. It might have impacted your bracket's enchants as well, please be aware that things may have changed. It's not certain, but it did for us 70s at least.
I'd say double check your enchants and what they should give ^.^

Sure they are best, you said it was a nice alternative for people that couldn't get armor kits onto BoA's, but you can't put armor kits onto cloaks or shields anyway..

I said MIghty Stam to Chest was a good alternative for people who can't get an armor kit onto a non-BoA. Like if you have Koegler's Robe, Zealot's Robe, or some other chest piece that you want +5 stam on, but you can't bug them to get the Knothide/Borean armor kits applied to them (which give +5 stam).

Users who are viewing this thread