EU+US Biggest Noob U ever saw...

Which has more noob players at all times

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wow that was epic, You couldn't think of a response so you resorted to deviate from your pacifist self and indulge in copy pasting insults. Nice one kid

https://www.reddit.com/user/pianoplayer98/

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="7P66vdn"><a href="//imgur.com/7P66vdn">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

oops forgot how to post the link been a long time

http://imgur.com/7P66vdn

I found the basics of this guy, he's not smart, just a tyrant of a baby

I was going to do a little more digging but whats the point...

Did I miss a joke or something?

Yes Mr.Druiddroid wanted respect and acknowledgement from the community, and he called me an asshole so I retorted back in an inert manner but then Mr. Druiddroid got pissed so he starte copy pasting from the internet. I discovered his little trick and now he's too ashamed and scared to even reply.

Smart people don't need appreciation from measly folks, Mr.Druidroid (a.k.a Pianoplayer98 at reddit)

I saw a 1500 hp rogue on horde. What happened was, an alliance druid displacered, and the poor rogue did a 180, backpeddled, then started to hit the w key after a while, only to 180 once more and continue running into the alliance team and get oneshot. :')

Yes Mr.Druiddroid wanted respect and acknowledgement from the community, and he called me an asshole so I retorted back in an inert manner but then Mr. Druiddroid got pissed so he starte copy pasting from the internet. I discovered his little trick and now he's too ashamed and scared to even reply.

Smart people don't need appreciation from measly folks, Mr.Druidroid (a.k.a Pianoplayer98 at reddit)

Ohh... I get it now. This is how people gain "respect" now? By insulting each other. I had it wrong all along. I thought you treated people nicely to gain their respect, not the opposite.
No wonder "I get no respect".

Has to be Xtroda from SSDD the man couldn't 1v1 a rogue in cata as an arcane Mage. He also used lifeblood defensively coz the 200 heal was a life saver. Smh

All right guys, just my two cents after reading your posts.
Being twice as old as many here most probably, I am proud to say I like to maintain a "noobish" attitude.
Admit I don't know everything, be aware of the fact that I can improve in many ways and -most important- stay curious.
With 20+ years experience in aviation I also know: Overconfidence kills!
In regards to WoW this means for me that I always try to learn something new, like to explore things and if necessary ask for help and advice.

Aaaaand I still have fun playing this game....

Greetings,
Dimmu.

No noobs, just a lot of frustrated teens trying to one-up each other. Seeking support or nailing blame on others when it doesn't work out, In game or on forums.

No need to be jobbers and single people out here, the poll is Alliance or Horde.

Users who are viewing this thread