EU+US Biggest Noob U ever saw...

Which has more noob players at all times

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hobbes

Grandfathered
was twinking on horde side when some genius from our team got da flag and somehow dropped it and kept running, greatest thing about it was when he said:

"keep up with the damn flag carrier """"s and learn to play you f"cking Dumb as" b"tches"

this one is a noob but also really sad,

we horde were camping alliance graveyard.

It was challenging but we still had it.

Priest was doing massive healing and was the center of attention of all attacks, I stood behind him for an occasional rejuv while tackling runners with moonfire from GY.

As I came back running in catform with 5 combo points, a worgen rogue tryed to gank the priest.

I shifted out of cat and threw 2 rejuvs on priest, rogue wasnt decently geared, but in the meantime a buffed up warrior charged to priest, while in cat form as a boomy I oneshot that piece of shit with FB.

in the meantime mr wanna die rogue kept hitting priest, I pounced up to him threw a shred and HE SLOWLY DID A 360 WITH HIS KEYBOARD AND BACKPEDDLED.

I felt so sad that i spared his life, oops a huntard aimed shot him. oh well.

Thats what u get messin with da homies worgen

It should be noted that I've "like"d every single person who's disagreed with me here, as far as I know.

That said.

In 7th grade, I took an SAT test without preparing for it at all, it was spur-of-the-moment, I knew about it about an hour ahead of time and didn't do any research or anything. I scored higher on it than the average person using it to apply for college in my area.

An IQ test has shown me to be in the 99.9th percentile for IQ. This is the highest result the test I was given reaches; anything further and they'd consider it to be within the margin of error for that test.

My mother's boyfriend of 8 years is an aerospace engineer who graduated Virginia Tech. At the age of 15, I understand physics better than him, and I owe very little of it to him, as he would rarely give me a decent explanation of anything, just tell me that my ideas were wrong and become aggravated with me for not quite understanding thermodynamics. He's not particularly successful as an engineer, but I've met lots of other engineers who aren't as good as me at physics, so I'm guessing that's not just a result of him being bad at it.

I'm also pretty good at engineering. I don't have a degree, and other than physics I don't have a better understanding of any aspect of engineering than any actual engineer, but I have lots of ingenuity for inventing new things. For example, I independently invented regenerative brakes before finding out what they were, and I was only seven or eight years old when I started inventing wireless electricity solutions (my first idea being to use a powerful infrared laser to transmit energy; admittedly not the best plan).

I have independently thought of basically every branch of philosophy I've come across. Every question of existentialism which I've seen discussed in SMBC or xkcd or Reddit or anywhere else, the thoughts haven't been new to me. Philosophy has pretty much gotten trivial for me; I've considered taking a philosophy course just to see how easy it is.

Psychology, I actually understand better than people with degrees. Unlike engineering, there's no aspect of psychology which I don't have a very good understanding of. I can debunk many of even Sigmund Freud's theories.

I'm a good enough writer that I'm writing a book and so far everybody who's read any of it has said it was really good and plausible to expect to have published. And that's not just, like, me and family members, that counts strangers on the Internet. I've heard zero negative appraisal of it so far; people have critiqued it, but not insulted it.

I don't know if that will suffice as evidence that I'm intelligent. I'm done with it, though, because I'd rather defend my maturity, since it's what you've spent the most time attacking. The following are some examples of my morals and ethical code.

I believe firmly that everybody deserves a future. If we were to capture Hitler at the end of WWII, I would be against executing him. In fact, if we had any way of rehabilitating him and knowing that he wasn't just faking it, I'd even support the concept of letting him go free. This is essentially because I think that whoever you are in the present is a separate entity from who you were in the past and who you are in the future, and while your present self should take responsibility for your past self's actions, it shouldn't be punished for them simply for the sake of punishment, especially if the present self regrets the actions of the past self and feels genuine guilt about them.

I don't believe in judgement of people based on their personal choices as long as those personal choices aren't harming others. I don't have any issue with any type of sexuality whatsoever (short of physically acting out necrophilia, pedophilia, or other acts which have a harmful affect on others - but I don't care what a person's fantasies consist of, as long as they recognize the difference between reality and fiction and can separate them). I don't have any issue with anybody over what type of music they listen to, or clothes they wear, etc. I know that's not really an impressive moral, but it's unfortunately rare; a great many people, especially those my age, are judgmental about these things.

I love everyone, even people I hate. I wish my worst enemies good fortune and happiness. Rick Perry is a vile, piece of shit human being, deserving of zero respect, but I wish for him to change for the better and live the best life possible. I wish this for everyone.

I'm pretty much a pacifist. I've taken a broken nose without fighting back or seeking retribution, because the guy stopped punching after that. The only time I'll fight back is if 1) the person attacking me shows no signs of stopping and 2) if I don't attack, I'll come out worse than the other person will if I do. In other words, if fighting someone is going to end up being more harmful to them than just letting them go will be to me, I don't fight back. I've therefore never had a reason to fight back against anyone in anything serious, because my ability to take pain has so far made it so that I'm never in a situation where I'll be worse off after a fight. If I'm not going to get any hospitalizing injuries, I really don't care.

The only exception is if someone is going after my life. Even then, I'll do the minimum amount of harm to them that I possibly can in protecting myself. If someone points a gun at me and I can get out of it without harming them, I'd prefer to do that over killing them.

I consider myself a feminist. I don't believe in enforced or uniform gender roles; they may happen naturally, but they should never be coerced into happening unnaturally. As in, the societal pressure for gender roles should really go, even if it'll turn out that the majority of relationships continue operating the same way of their own accord. I treat women with the same outlook I treat men, and never participate in the old Reddit "women are crazy" circlejerk, because there are multiple women out there and each have different personalities just like there are multiple men out there and each with different personalities. I don't think you do much of anything except scare off the awesome women out there by going on and on about the ones who aren't awesome.

That doesn't mean I look for places to victimize women, I just don't believe it's fair to make generalizations such as the one about women acting like everything's OK when it's really not (and that's a particularly harsh example, because all humans do that).

I'm kind of tired of citing these examples and I'm guessing you're getting tired of reading them, if you've even made it this far. In closing, the people who know me in real life all respect me, as do a great many people in the Reddit brony community, where I spend most of my time and where I'm pretty known for being helpful around the community. A lot of people in my segment of the community are depressed or going through hard times, and I spend a lot of time giving advice and support to people there. Yesterday someone quoted a case of me doing this in a post asking everyone what their favorite motivational/inspirational quote was, and that comment was second to the top, so I guess other people agreed (though, granted, it was a pretty low-traffic post, only about a dozen competing comments).

And, uh, I'm a pretty good moderator.

All that, and I think your behavior in this thread was totally assholish. So what do you think, now that you at least slightly know me?

So what do you think, now that you at least slightly know me?
All anyone that saw this thread knows about you is that you talk more than a parrot on methamphetamine.

I can't... I have to pick... Do you have a degree in anything? Through all your advanced psychology have you isolated why you have such a delusional view of your abilities?

Its pretty easy to just call things out; publish a dissertation to the psych community and see how ground breaking your discoveries are?

It should be noted that I've "like"d every single person who's disagreed with me here, as far as I know.

That said.

In 7th grade, I took an SAT test without preparing for it at all, it was spur-of-the-moment, I knew about it about an hour ahead of time and didn't do any research or anything. I scored higher on it than the average person using it to apply for college in my area.

An IQ test has shown me to be in the 99.9th percentile for IQ. This is the highest result the test I was given reaches; anything further and they'd consider it to be within the margin of error for that test.

My mother's boyfriend of 8 years is an aerospace engineer who graduated Virginia Tech. At the age of 15, I understand physics better than him, and I owe very little of it to him, as he would rarely give me a decent explanation of anything, just tell me that my ideas were wrong and become aggravated with me for not quite understanding thermodynamics. He's not particularly successful as an engineer, but I've met lots of other engineers who aren't as good as me at physics, so I'm guessing that's not just a result of him being bad at it.

I'm also pretty good at engineering. I don't have a degree, and other than physics I don't have a better understanding of any aspect of engineering than any actual engineer, but I have lots of ingenuity for inventing new things. For example, I independently invented regenerative brakes before finding out what they were, and I was only seven or eight years old when I started inventing wireless electricity solutions (my first idea being to use a powerful infrared laser to transmit energy; admittedly not the best plan).

I have independently thought of basically every branch of philosophy I've come across. Every question of existentialism which I've seen discussed in SMBC or xkcd or Reddit or anywhere else, the thoughts haven't been new to me. Philosophy has pretty much gotten trivial for me; I've considered taking a philosophy course just to see how easy it is.

Psychology, I actually understand better than people with degrees. Unlike engineering, there's no aspect of psychology which I don't have a very good understanding of. I can debunk many of even Sigmund Freud's theories.

I'm a good enough writer that I'm writing a book and so far everybody who's read any of it has said it was really good and plausible to expect to have published. And that's not just, like, me and family members, that counts strangers on the Internet. I've heard zero negative appraisal of it so far; people have critiqued it, but not insulted it.

I don't know if that will suffice as evidence that I'm intelligent. I'm done with it, though, because I'd rather defend my maturity, since it's what you've spent the most time attacking. The following are some examples of my morals and ethical code.

I believe firmly that everybody deserves a future. If we were to capture Hitler at the end of WWII, I would be against executing him. In fact, if we had any way of rehabilitating him and knowing that he wasn't just faking it, I'd even support the concept of letting him go free. This is essentially because I think that whoever you are in the present is a separate entity from who you were in the past and who you are in the future, and while your present self should take responsibility for your past self's actions, it shouldn't be punished for them simply for the sake of punishment, especially if the present self regrets the actions of the past self and feels genuine guilt about them.

I don't believe in judgement of people based on their personal choices as long as those personal choices aren't harming others. I don't have any issue with any type of sexuality whatsoever (short of physically acting out necrophilia, pedophilia, or other acts which have a harmful affect on others - but I don't care what a person's fantasies consist of, as long as they recognize the difference between reality and fiction and can separate them). I don't have any issue with anybody over what type of music they listen to, or clothes they wear, etc. I know that's not really an impressive moral, but it's unfortunately rare; a great many people, especially those my age, are judgmental about these things.

I love everyone, even people I hate. I wish my worst enemies good fortune and happiness. Rick Perry is a vile, piece of shit human being, deserving of zero respect, but I wish for him to change for the better and live the best life possible. I wish this for everyone.

I'm pretty much a pacifist. I've taken a broken nose without fighting back or seeking retribution, because the guy stopped punching after that. The only time I'll fight back is if 1) the person attacking me shows no signs of stopping and 2) if I don't attack, I'll come out worse than the other person will if I do. In other words, if fighting someone is going to end up being more harmful to them than just letting them go will be to me, I don't fight back. I've therefore never had a reason to fight back against anyone in anything serious, because my ability to take pain has so far made it so that I'm never in a situation where I'll be worse off after a fight. If I'm not going to get any hospitalizing injuries, I really don't care.

The only exception is if someone is going after my life. Even then, I'll do the minimum amount of harm to them that I possibly can in protecting myself. If someone points a gun at me and I can get out of it without harming them, I'd prefer to do that over killing them.

I consider myself a feminist. I don't believe in enforced or uniform gender roles; they may happen naturally, but they should never be coerced into happening unnaturally. As in, the societal pressure for gender roles should really go, even if it'll turn out that the majority of relationships continue operating the same way of their own accord. I treat women with the same outlook I treat men, and never participate in the old Reddit "women are crazy" circlejerk, because there are multiple women out there and each have different personalities just like there are multiple men out there and each with different personalities. I don't think you do much of anything except scare off the awesome women out there by going on and on about the ones who aren't awesome.

That doesn't mean I look for places to victimize women, I just don't believe it's fair to make generalizations such as the one about women acting like everything's OK when it's really not (and that's a particularly harsh example, because all humans do that).

I'm kind of tired of citing these examples and I'm guessing you're getting tired of reading them, if you've even made it this far. In closing, the people who know me in real life all respect me, as do a great many people in the Reddit brony community, where I spend most of my time and where I'm pretty known for being helpful around the community. A lot of people in my segment of the community are depressed or going through hard times, and I spend a lot of time giving advice and support to people there. Yesterday someone quoted a case of me doing this in a post asking everyone what their favorite motivational/inspirational quote was, and that comment was second to the top, so I guess other people agreed (though, granted, it was a pretty low-traffic post, only about a dozen competing comments).

And, uh, I'm a pretty good moderator.

All that, and I think your behavior in this thread was totally assholish. So what do you think, now that you at least slightly know me?

bestworld is the most unskilled player I have ever seen and played with no offense to the guy I like him as a person but he doesn't improve :)

11/10 troll there from the robot. didn't do more than speedread but some really thoughtful bullshit put in there, a real knee-slapper :) kudos.

(unless you weren't trolling then seek help for delusional disorder -- or just being an average arrogant delusional teen. but probs troll.)

Listen up half-wit.

Your quite deluded in the aspects of a minor claiming to be an exceptional genius.

You're listing 'so called facts' as if you were a prodigy.

Now, i'm going to break these little pillars of your 'tiny' palace one by one.

So, you took a SAT test and scored 'higher' than average in 7th grade. How come you forgot to mention what ivy league college begged you to come, or the international scholarships? If you're in HS, whats the score now? This isn't an achievement merely a useless 'fact' that you was the greatest accomplishment in your life.

An I.Q test percentile of 99% you say? Oh no, did you forget to mention that you were a member of Mensa? Most likely your I.Q score was taken from a free survey online, or a fun little quiz that they give in schools to make lousy kids feel great about themselves. I wasted my time reading your post, should have provided 'real' backup to make it more believable.

You understand physics better than an engineer, have you even given it an ounce of thought that your mom's bf may not be a good teacher but an excellent student? Difference between your pompous self and his is, he's a engineer, you're not.

Understanding physics better, what topics? Let me guess, you probably read the difference between weight and mass and clapped yourself on the back. "good job me". And regenerative brakes? I designed the framework and axis of a car in second grade. A baby could do that.

Wait a minute, did you watch breaking bad and said "gosh jolly i'm gunna read about heisenbergs uncertainty principle and become exactly like my dear ol' pal walter white! har har har!"

I, I , I and your going to write a book. What is it, one fish two fish, a dictionary for babies? Positive reviews? Lemme guess was it from your friends and family? Strangers on the internet? You're in a support group, obviously they're going to give positive reviews. 1 or 2 of em is enough to reinforce your statements.

Saving Hitler? Being raised in a safe and friendly environment, where the highest threat level you received was when the neighbors new puppy barked at you, doesn't give you an opinion on letting go a fucking c'nt of a murderer. Were you raised during that time or have any experience? Got your arm engraved with the sign? No, so shut up you wanna be thug.

Being a pacifist doesn't mean getting a broken nose. It means your a weak little runt. A bully dosnt do that stuff out of the blue, only when you act smart like you did know, serves you right too. You should have manned up and beat that guy to a pulp. Like this famous quote,

"If i let dis nig'a go den its gunna be a slippery slope, all of em r gunna want some"

Cite all the examples you want, because none of them make sense, you have no real accomplishment in life, stuff that you said is what you say to your parents for motivation and love. You're not about to get that from me, when you closed your post with calling me being 'assholish'

So buckle up and get ready for life kid, what you said amounts to nothing, its shit.

Oh and I'm 16 fyi. Also skipped a grade.

The reason for implementing this thread was to vent frustrations and if anyone played unfair, a quite little debate.

It was definitely not made for little princess's to rant on about themselves.

Psycho idiot, get some help from an adult or a doctor, not a forum fan page.

Listen up half-wit.

Your quite deluded in the aspects of a minor claiming to be an exceptional genius.

You're listing 'so called facts' as if you were a prodigy.

Now, i'm going to break these little pillars of your 'tiny' palace one by one.

So, you took a SAT test and scored 'higher' than average in 7th grade. How come you forgot to mention what ivy league college begged you to come, or the international scholarships? If you're in HS, whats the score now? This isn't an achievement merely a useless 'fact' that you was the greatest accomplishment in your life.

An I.Q test percentile of 99% you say? Oh no, did you forget to mention that you were a member of Mensa? Most likely your I.Q score was taken from a free survey online, or a fun little quiz that they give in schools to make lousy kids feel great about themselves. I wasted my time reading your post, should have provided 'real' backup to make it more believable.

You understand physics better than an engineer, have you even given it an ounce of thought that your mom's bf may not be a good teacher but an excellent student? Difference between your pompous self and his is, he's a engineer, you're not.

Understanding physics better, what topics? Let me guess, you probably read the difference between weight and mass and clapped yourself on the back. "good job me". And regenerative brakes? I designed the framework and axis of a car in second grade. A baby could do that.

Wait a minute, did you watch breaking bad and said "gosh jolly i'm gunna read about heisenbergs uncertainty principle and become exactly like my dear ol' pal walter white! har har har!"

I, I , I and your going to write a book. What is it, one fish two fish, a dictionary for babies? Positive reviews? Lemme guess was it from your friends and family? Strangers on the internet? You're in a support group, obviously they're going to give positive reviews. 1 or 2 of em is enough to reinforce your statements.

Saving Hitler? Being raised in a safe and friendly environment, where the highest threat level you received was when the neighbors new puppy barked at you, doesn't give you an opinion on letting go a ducking c'nt of a murderer. Were you raised during that time or have any experience? Got your arm engraved with the sign? No, so shut up you wanna be thug.

Being a pacifist doesn't mean getting a broken nose. It means your a weak little runt. A bully dosnt do that stuff out of the blue, only when you act smart like you did know, serves you right too. You should have manned up and beat that guy to a pulp. Like this famous quote,

"If i let dis nig'a go den its gunna be a slippery slope, all of em r gunna want some"

Cite all the examples you want, because none of them make sense, you have no real accomplishment in life, stuff that you said is what you say to your parents for motivation and love. You're not about to get that from me, when you closed your post with calling me being 'assholish'

So buckle up and get ready for life kid, what you said amounts to nothing, its shit.

Oh and I'm 16 fyi. Also skipped a grade.
You swine. You vulgar little maggot. Don't you know that you are pathetic? You worthless bag of filth. As we say in Texas, I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you. You are a bloody nardless newbie twit protohominid chromosomally aberrant caricature of a coprophagic cloacal parasitic pond scum and I wish you would go away.

You're a putrescence mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating fool, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

If you aren't an idiot, you made a world-class effort at simulating one. Try to edit your writing of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meatslapper.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been "right". Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

P.S.: You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, Byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, abrasive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, clueless, and generally Not Good.

Users who are viewing this thread