EU+US Biggest Noob U ever saw...

Which has more noob players at all times

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's another noob story to spice things up.

As usual the horde team was controlling ally gy. warrior and 2 ferals on top, two priests down, a couple huntards and me a fat boomy.

Dumb alliance kept on spawning, each one of them, until 1 guy quit and a new guy came.

it was a monk. Damn I can picture it clearly. He ran from the fr to ally gy jumped right smack in the middle, threw a barrel on the 3 morons, rolled right off, striked priest rolled again and made a run for it

the horde got pissed, like real ducking pissed. 7 of them made a run after the monk, needless to say he managed to grab flag and cap it once, scoring a point for alliance and in the meantime the other alliance managed to catch up. Thats when karma hit.

Now HORDE was getting farmed, and that folks is why a bm monk should be banned.

I have vivid dreams all of the time about anime characters. I fall in love with characters in anime (literally). I much more enjoy the personalities. I'm speaking my mind when I say that I find the girls in animes personalities to be much more attractive than in real life.

I am kind of depressed sometimes because I desire so strongly for my life to be a fictional world. I'm not sure if this is leading me to a bad place, all I can say is that sometimes I have these great dreams that won't go away.

Last night I had a dream that I was in a group with two anime-friends, one named Shiori (name from date-a-live but looked like the red-head girl) and a taller, more beautiful version of the blue-haired girl that wasn't too smart but very cute. I was texting the red-head on my phone I was worried that the blue-hair hadn't talked for a few days and was wondering if she'd snap or something. We were in an alternate, kind of dangerous universe. I remember there was a bathroom I entered with ratings from other players? or something of the sort. For some reason and I kid you not... sometimes the shits would manifest themselves with teeth and jump at you or whatever, and two of the stalls were filled with shits, so I went in the stall with only one shit (and didn't flush beforehand...). We were striving though a game-like world where if you entered the cieling that was made of white cieling tiles, you could somehow die. But for some reason we found a dead end and conclused that somehow the maze creator found a way to simulate this and ended up taking the risk traveling through a cieling to get to our next area, which looked like an esophagus with lots of monsters at the end that I couldn't make out because they were blury but my brain assumed they were weak. We ended up deciding not to go on and went back to the "spawn area" of the world which was a bunch of desks and cabinets around. We could open a portal back to our town but we had to be careful because if anything followed us it could prove dangerous. I almost brought a blue pony back in my arms and shiori shut the door on me because she didn't want anything else to get through, i had to open it and step back into the world. I kept trying to read our text conversation but when I opened drawers in the spawn area I was afraid of something manifesting out of them so it was kind of scary. The world was like a downward tube.

Anyways, my dreams just seem awesome but sometimes make me sad. This is the first time in a while I haven't smoked pot for around four months except for a single day, so I've finally got my REM sleep back and have really been trying to remember my dreams the next day.

Life is just so plain, I work my ass off all the time and at the end of the day I'm still not satisfied with where I am at. I am going to start drawing because I hope that it will be a mind-relaxing experience that will allow me to draw some of my favorite characters eventually. Besides that I don't have too many hobbies. I'm going to join the anime club when I return to college in 5 weeks. I just don't know how to be happy without anime. I want to live-breathe it. I want an anime girlfriend ... idk. Like, I need to figure out what makes you guys tick, and how you guys find happiness. I just showed you my guts, so ...

Would you please stop copy-posting... Use ur high level IQ to think of original material and don't deviate the thread flow from its original stream,

DumbDude

ok ok i got a noob story

one time this guy hobbes was makin some thread then he got meme'd on, then he got angry cuz hes just another know it all 16 year old (pretty ez to tell from the signature), once he finally realized he was getting trolled it was too late he had already made a giant new copy pasta and a QUADRUPLE post LOL

har har har a 25 yr old brat like u on a game for 12 year olds, arguing with a kid for no other reason then to troll.

Nice Life Accomplishments.

har har har a 25 yr old brat like u on a game for 12 year olds, arguing with a kid for no other reason then to troll.

Nice Life Accomplishments.

WoW is rated T for teens. The 12 year olds shouldn't be playing it.

Users who are viewing this thread