BFA Enchants and Twinks

ohti

TL;DR - I made a youtube video for you to dislike
basically just run coastal surge or gale-force if you wanna use new enchants

Haven't caught much word about these so I decided to do some testing myself.

Things to know
  • new seal / pact ring enchants only give 1 stat as the others do at lvl 20. they're ridiculously cheap, go for like 15g on my server so nice for those on a budget. (pact ones are dumb expensive. seals are cheap)
  • new bracer enchants are for kul'tiran enchanters only (obvious point but figured i'd note it)
  • there are new glove enchants similar to those in legion with mining and such, but only work in the new zones so completely useless to us as far as I know
There are a number of new weapon enchants
Of these enchants I tested a handful of them on my 20s, and figured I'd share my findings with the community and maybe some will read this and learn something useful who knows
Coastal Surge
2136152d9de7166c7b7a1eb2c8e700b5.png

I was first spamming flash heal on myself in Stormwind, spammed for at least 10 minutes and not a single proc, leading me to believe it was broken for lower lvls. I headed over to Elwynn and found that it can only proc if you are if you are less than 100% hp. Once it did proc, (which the proc rate is pretty good,) I found that it actually does even more than my geared druids rejuv. going to be using this myself as my main healing enchant.
25959c613060f540d6ff2ca163f82407.png
Gale-Force Striking
a57c7f022651aa37e5bd5bbdc8193a82.png

This one I tested on my druid because I was curious as to how it would work on a feral. Gale-Force Striking is a chance on hit to increase your attack speed by 15% for 15 seconds. And it does work for cat form aswell

https://imgur.com/a/KD7FsDZ

1st hit or two are without proc, you can tell when it procs because of wind around the paws (reminds me of old windfury)
I had this one one my priest initially, put Coastal Surge over it so I dont have it anymore and I'm not getting another enchant just for a screenshot.
at level 20 it gives 9 static leech, which is equivalent to 5% leech, might be good for dps, i'm not sure. each pennence hit healed me for around 4-8 hp on my priest.
Torrent of Elements is a 10% increase to all elemental damage. I threw it on my shaman as hes the only char I could think of to test this enchant.

thanks to @necroaqua I was corrected on my mistakes. I cannot fix the video but I can fix it here

71bff0e6406641b4fd2ca131f2de8875.png

Torrent is not static and is in fact a proc. can proc off of any shaman ability.

although the damage increase is not much considering how low our hits are. I would still stick to an old world enchant.
The rest of the tests are "____ Navigation" enchants so i'm only going to type this out once. "______ Navigation" has a chance to increase X Secondary stat by 2 (at lvl 20) for 30 seconds, proc being able to stack up to 5 times. For example, Deadly Navigation can proc crit by 2 for 30 seconds, up to 5 times over said duration.
At this point I decided I had spent enough gold as these enchants are overpriced as hell. I tested one of the enchants and will just transfer the data over to the others.

For these tests I used Deadly Navigation

I got the first proc which lasts 30 seconds. Once I got more stacks going I realized that proc stacks 1 through 5 actually reset the 30 second timer, so you don't have to worry about missing out at the 4th stack as much
978c7daf1da4ab16a7e83f4c18be70a0.jpg

490c4f9486368f8fc28458d1554eeb8c.jpg

at 5 stacks the timer was lowered from 30 seconds to around 7 or 8 and I was given a new buff that gave me a nice 19 crit. This brought me up 5% more crit from 17%

I think it's safe to say the others will do the same, in that at 5 stacks they will give 19 of whatever enchant you chose.
if yall have more findings or questions let me know. I have a good time responding and talking to yall. These tests are not cheap so I wont be testing the rest of the navigation enchants so maybe someone else can test the other ones out there to confirm my theory.

this post costed me so much gold I hate myself

Last edited by a moderator:
Torrent of Elements is a static 10% increase to all elemental damage. I threw it on my shaman as hes the only char I could think of to test this enchant.

after doing research on elemental abilities I found that there's apparently only elemental blast available for the level of this bracket. I did the tests however and got the same hit with and without enchant, leading me to believe this enchant is completely useless
3fa35cd9e171b730052896d76601c8c7.jpg

6dd928fa8b30e2045be57d1289d5d8aa.png

(as you can see in chat skada was reset, I didn't forget to)

Torrent of Elements *sometimes* gives you 10% more elemental damage. Keep casting a bunch of times with the enchant and see what you hit for. I'm guessing it'll still be bad, as it'll prob only hit for 8-9 more damage. But it needs a better test.

Torrent of Elements *sometimes* gives you 10% more elemental damage. Keep casting a bunch of times with the enchant and see what you hit for. I'm guessing it'll still be bad, as it'll prob only hit for 8-9 more damage. But it needs a better test.
the site I was looking at could be outdated but it said the only spell to fall under the elemental damage category was elemental blast which is on a grueling 10 second cd :/

the site I was looking at could be outdated but it said the only spell to fall under the elemental damage category was elemental blast which is on a grueling 10 second cd :/

The single wowhead comment claims damage that isn't physical. So perhaps try a bunch of lightning bolts?

Meh not really seeing anything there that is better than E Force or Crusader... not even by a long shot.

The fights just don't last long enough to take advantage of 5 stacks!!!! of whatever.

Meh not really seeing anything there that is better than E Force or Crusader... not even by a long shot.

The fights just don't last long enough to take advantage of 5 stacks!!!! of whatever.
crusader isn't for every class

i'm loving coastal surge, I can agree the rest can be hit or miss

crusader isn't for every class

i'm loving coastal surge, I can agree the rest can be hit or miss

he said crusader OR ele force, so yes he is correct all these enchants are useless (besides the HoT one for FCing)

According to wowhead's tooltips, these can also be put on ranged weapons. Not sure if that is a tooltip error. MM/BM Hunters might be in a position to use Gale Force or perhaps the Navigation (crit) options. Perhaps not instead of flintlocke/gnomish, but as a secondary option when they are on cooldown.

Do the ring enchants scale in bgs?

No more than the rest of them. Still +1 secondaries unless something has changed.

Read you can put coastal and it process as melee (fury) if this is true what kind of buff to SURVIVABILITY does it give

Users who are viewing this thread