besthunter

I'm not mad, I'm
lays-lightly-salted-potato-29300.jpg

Just a pair of Mindthrust Bracers and he is good to go

"Int build" hunts used twisted chanters staff preheirloom. Post heirloom it was the GSoJ because of hit. And spidersilk boots. That is IF you chose the "int build". I do not know what this guy is doing.

Sweetsidney

"Int build" hunts used twisted chanters staff preheirloom. Post heirloom it was the GSoJ because of hit. And spidersilk boots. That is IF you chose the "int build". I do not know what this guy is doing.

Sweetsidney
Even though we could use the Spider Silk boots noone did or really uncommon because Feet of the Lynx was superior even with carefull aim at 100%. Remember 1 agi = 2 ap and a certain amount of crit and dodge.
In general Intel hunters were only made to keep mana up because agi hunters ran oom to fast without steady shot. Agi build was the superior damage dealer and intel gave more benefit in the long run.

Wasn't it 100% of int = AP? Or well 33/66/100% per 1/2/3 points spent
tongue.png
Or maybe I remember wrong.
Correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though we could use the Spider Silk boots noone did or really uncommon because Feet of the Lynx was superior even with carefull aim at 100%. Remember 1 agi = 2 ap and a certain amount of crit and dodge.
In general Intel hunters were only made to keep mana up because agi hunters ran oom to fast without steady shot. Agi build was the superior damage dealer and intel gave more benefit in the long run.

Correct.

I created the "int build" to maximize mana. Not to maximize attack power.
Sometimes you have to think outside the box. Just as you do now.

I created the "int build" to maximize mana. Not to maximize attack power.
Sometimes you have to think outside the box. Just as you do now.
There was no need for that amount of mana. Having all that intel gear was just gimping your character in A-rate stats and not a viable build. Maxing and making intel priority like that was just for lols, finding the right mix was the way to go. Never ever seen anyone making intel priority over agil and actually play with such a build.

1 intel gave 1 AP and 1 agil gave 1 AP in BC/LK

guys come on even I know that and I started in cata

only in classic did 1 agil gave 2 AP...and cata
Yes you are correct, I was certain it was like that in TBC too, seems I was wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread