Best ‘starter’ 19 twink?

Best 19 twink?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah Rogues aren't very good in this bracket. I'd be surprised if premades run more than one Rogue, if any.

Biggest waste of gold and time ive ever spent in my history of WoW, and I started mid TBC. Could have bought like 100 ZF boosts for my main and could be level 60 instead. My 19 rogue was a massive waste of effort imo. Should have at least went 29's.

Biggest waste of gold and time ive ever spent in my history of WoW, and I started mid TBC. Could have bought like 100 ZF boosts for my main and could be level 60 instead. My 19 rogue was a massive waste of effort imo. Should have at least went 29's.

Dude no 19 is a massive effort. Come up to 49s and then let's have Actiblizz split the Battlegroup again if you want wasted effort.

rolling druid must be so god aweful boring, like you're essentially playing basketball/soccer while you're teams getting btfo all day, all you do is run back and forth pissing people off while they actually have more fun killing others. In a bracket like 19 druids just break the games and all you do is win via 3 cap but you can't have more than 20 marks of honor so whats even the point of winning like that? It seems boring af. Like you're whole team gets gy camped, but ohhh weee I got a 3 cap, so fun lmao KOBE!

Not hating, but I actually have more respect for pally/warrior FC's than druids. Not gonna lie, they take skill instead of just rooting someone once and running almost unopposed across a field 3 times.

I think players are generally too stupid to deal with druids. Hunters, for example, should spam Wing Clip on every form change instead of trying to range DPS them down. Do any hunters actually cast Scare Beast on druids besides me?

I FC'd as a prot warrior for years in retail. It gets very boring waiting for an inept team to try and formulate an offense. I don't think I can spend much time as an FC or someone on D anymore.

Warlocks are fun but yeah, newcomers are more apt to enjoy playing a hunter and look crappy doing it while getting some kills.

Reactions: jwl
PS I have a paladin.

lel
just proving me more correct each time you post.

either way glad lock is treating you right and youre having fun. lot better than giving the bracket cancer on one of your other boring toons.

lel
just proving me more correct each time you post.

either way glad lock is treating you right and youre having fun. lot better than giving the bracket cancer on one of your other boring toons.

I have the most twinks in the game.

Is it really a shocker that one of them happens to be a paladin? lmao
Sorry that I am good at this video game and my druid causes you stress.

I have the most twinks in the game.

Is it really a shocker that one of them happens to be a paladin? lmao
Sorry that I am good at this video game and my druid causes you stress.

ive never seen your druid but lets keep it that way. snoozer classes on the bench. thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread