Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lets keep it on topic guys

Why did I read this thread?

Anyway, DCM everyone ignored what you said but you nailed it when talking about Painaid.

Also, Dirty I'm glad to see you didn't overdose with your shirtless friends. You had me worried there homie.

Why did I read this thread?

Anyway, DCM everyone ignored what you said but you nailed it when talking about Painaid.

Also, Dirty I'm glad to see you didn't overdose with your shirtless friends. You had me worried there homie.

WTB dirtyauction and his 7 friends on webcam :3

what name is cirran playing under now

These old mostly Veng lists are pretty cute.

Drop Marce and Rej from Ally druids, and switch Jak/Anny for Manig/Iz, Sheep should be Horde side imo. Drop Reeto for Gabbie for the love of god, and Tom should be the only one under Ally Sham. Wxp for War obviously.

Slug was good but Del just knew jumps, I outplayed him in every other aspect. Drop Domh and pick up Stigmas hunter, Del deserves his mage spot, and Veg is the only good pal I can remember. Dispel for Priests, and add Scynth for rogues, a few other good ones but cant pick them up at the moment. Knock off Kablam and swap for Wheezie, only reason for <Burden> to exist tbh, and pass Earth for Drophard and Mooscow.

Dasfiz shouldnt be on anyones list, I faked that kid for days, even I wasnt that bad at sham. Most of these great players dont really stand out that much these days. Ill give it up to Sax, Rural, Erotk (NE Hunt off Azlgore), Hithere, Snow, and maybe a few other mages. <MGC> might be alright, I dont know if I played any of you yet or not, <USA> gets capped on by pugs and I can count on <BTB> to afk out of most games, just sayin.

Havemorefun is solid, aswell as Buffs, Grizz and some others. About 50% of <WT> is good, the rest is just average with a nice guild name. A cream of the crop guild shouldnt encompass so much of the regular population, should be obvious.

A real Old vengence list

Warrior - Horde - PP. Best warrior to come out of Vengence easily

Shaman - Horde - Kunz probably the best 19 shaman this bracket has ever seen, counting Velricc.

Rogue - Horde - Jutsu - Probably the best arena player this bracket has seen and the only Rogue I will openly admit to being better then me

Hunter - Horde - Ebayed - Solid hunter, but nothing like Atax, Sasattack, Ruin.

Warlock - Horde - Drayner

Mage - Horde - Sheep - Wasn't very good on Vengence, but by the end of his twinking days he became a very good player. R.I.P.

Priest - Horde - KP aka Kidnypopper Probably the best 19 Priest of all time, but Deathsstone is a close 2nd

Paladin - Horde - Tombrady - A god of healdins, but Perfection aka as Hewters was the best FC this game has ever seen

Warrior - Ally - Shayke awsome warrior from Teamplay a well gifted 29 guild Along with Taosky who was apart of teamplay as well

Shaman - Ally - Tombrady He made a shaman for Dominate and dominated like a 2nd rate kunz lol
<

Rogue - Ally - Myself, other rogues u can't even mention next to mine or Jutsu because they were no where near our level of play

Hunter - Ally - Not many good ones, but there were two that were about equal and that is Stfuppercut and Wrathchild

Warlock - Ally - None come to mind at all

Mage - Ally - Freezaholic He really had no comp for mages

Priest - Ally - Frusion/KP Frusion would have been an all time great if he didn't quit out of boredom

Paladin - Ally - Anarcan All around good pally Not a master of one specific pally trait, but can do it all well.

That is a real vengence list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread