Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A real Old vengence list

Warrior - Horde - PP. Best warrior to come out of Vengence easily

Shaman - Horde - Kunz probably the best 19 shaman this bracket has ever seen, counting Velricc.

Rogue - Horde - Jutsu - Probably the best arena player this bracket has seen and the only Rogue I will openly admit to being better then me

Hunter - Horde - Ebayed - Solid hunter, but nothing like Atax, Sasattack, Ruin.

Warlock - Horde - Drayner

Mage - Horde - Sheep - Wasn't very good on Vengence, but by the end of his twinking days he became a very good player. R.I.P.

Priest - Horde - KP aka Kidnypopper Probably the best 19 Priest of all time, but Deathsstone is a close 2nd

Paladin - Horde - Tombrady - A god of healdins, but Perfection aka as Hewters was the best FC this game has ever seen

Warrior - Ally - Shayke awsome warrior from Teamplay a well gifted 29 guild Along with Taosky who was apart of teamplay as well

Shaman - Ally - Tombrady He made a shaman for Dominate and dominated like a 2nd rate kunz lol
<

Rogue - Ally - Myself, other rogues u can't even mention next to mine or Jutsu because they were no where near our level of play

Hunter - Ally - Not many good ones, but there were two that were about equal and that is Stfuppercut and Wrathchild

Warlock - Ally - None come to mind at all

Mage - Ally - Freezaholic He really had no comp for mages

Priest - Ally - Frusion/KP Frusion would have been an all time great if he didn't quit out of boredom

Paladin - Ally - Anarcan All around good pally Not a master of one specific pally trait, but can do it all well.

That is a real vengence list.

why didn't you just do horde.... alliance.... instead of listing the faction every time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread