Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alliance

Druid: Scrappy

Hunter: Killahunter/Discover/Erotk/Deadfawncity

Mage: Aurio/Kitn

Paladin: FC:Jeri/Kevi/Cloud (Ret: Kavana)

Priest: Oasis

Rogue: Punk

Shaman: Dasfizzle/Mnkey

Warlock: Seithr

Warrior: Zoa

Horde

Druid: Earthroots/Darkchewie (Feral: Rejen)

Hunter: Pizza/Beau

Mage: Lob

Paladin: Derna/Kancer

Priest: Fortt/Phe

Rogue: Bia/Ko/yami/curley

Shaman: Sloppyheals

Warlock: Sidni

Warrior: Clap/Enfermo

wow i'm pleasantly surprised people are still posting lists.

Alliance

Druid: Scrappy

Hunter: Killahunter/Discover/Erotk/Deadfawncity

Mage: Aurio/Kitn

Paladin: FC:Jeri/Kevi/Cloud (Ret: Kavana)

Priest: Oasis

Rogue: Punk

Shaman: Dasfizzle/Mnkey

Warlock: Seithr

Warrior: Zoa

Zoa & Das are on the Horde now

My holy pally is going Alliance. Orc is simply my favorite Warrior race that's why I went Horde again. I loved the old gnome days but Arms is far too gimped for that now.

Alliance

Druid: Pain ------ *Sluggish/Marcey/Rejubz*

Hunter: Pizza/Beau ------ *Annoying/Jak*

Mage: Snowshoes/Celmer ------ *Sheep/Private Parts*

Paladin: Ore/Justpwn ------ *Anarcan/Slyvatic*

Priest: Oasis ------ *Patton/Medbot/Fortt*

Rogue: Cirran. ------ *Cirran/Reeto*

Shaman: Purj/Cannabis ------ *Threefity/Annoying*

Warlock: Dory

Warrior: Hithere ------ *Arnao*

Horde

Druid: Darkchewie ------ *Delight/Sluggish*

Hunter: Pizza/Illegal ------ *Silin/Veg/Domhring/Zangoose*

Mage: Absolutely Camo ------ *Delusions*

Paladin: Aoe/Derna ------ *Judgejudy/Vegansown/Aoe/Derna*

Priest: Fortt (when he gquits WT)/Phe ------ *Healbot/Jin*

Rogue: Mocha/Mazz/Ko. ------ *Salt*

Shaman: Grizzlefoot/Naked ------ *Ibe/Kablam*

Warlock: Sidni/Drayner ------ *Drayner/Sid/Biff*

Warrior: Battlebeats ------ *Earth*

Edit: Any and all Poppers/Ploppers > anyone in their class

+Tombrady

+deathsstone (every class he played)

+Seep for ally rogue

These old mostly Veng lists are pretty cute.

Drop Marce and Rej from Ally druids, and switch Jak/Anny for Manig/Iz, Sheep should be Horde side imo. Drop Reeto for Gabbie for the love of god, and Tom should be the only one under Ally Sham. Wxp for War obviously.

Slug was good but Del just knew jumps, I outplayed him in every other aspect. Drop Domh and pick up Stigmas hunter, Del deserves his mage spot, and Veg is the only good pal I can remember. Dispel for Priests, and add Scynth for rogues, a few other good ones but cant pick them up at the moment. Knock off Kablam and swap for Wheezie, only reason for <Burden> to exist tbh, and pass Earth for Drophard and Mooscow.

Dasfiz shouldnt be on anyones list, I faked that kid for days, even I wasnt that bad at sham. Most of these great players dont really stand out that much these days. Ill give it up to Sax, Rural, Erotk (NE Hunt off Azlgore), Hithere, Snow, and maybe a few other mages. <MGC> might be alright, I dont know if I played any of you yet or not, <USA> gets capped on by pugs and I can count on <BTB> to afk out of most games, just sayin.

Havemorefun is solid, aswell as Buffs, Grizz and some others. About 50% of <WT> is good, the rest is just average with a nice guild name. A cream of the crop guild shouldnt encompass so much of the regular population, should be obvious.

These old mostly Veng lists are pretty cute.

Drop Marce and Rej from Ally druids, and switch Jak/Anny for Manig/Iz, Sheep should be Horde side imo. Drop Reeto for Gabbie for the love of god, and Tom should be the only one under Ally Sham. Wxp for War obviously.

Slug was good but Del just knew jumps, I outplayed him in every other aspect. Drop Domh and pick up Stigmas hunter, Del deserves his mage spot, and Veg is the only good pal I can remember. Dispel for Priests, and add Scynth for rogues, a few other good ones but cant pick them up at the moment. Knock off Kablam and swap for Wheezie, only reason for <Burden> to exist tbh, and pass Earth for Drophard and Mooscow.

Dasfiz shouldnt be on anyones list, I faked that kid for days, even I wasnt that bad at sham. Most of these great players dont really stand out that much these days. Ill give it up to Sax, Rural, Erotk (NE Hunt off Azlgore), Hithere, Snow, and maybe a few other mages. <MGC> might be alright, I dont know if I played any of you yet or not, <USA> gets capped on by pugs and I can count on <BTB> to afk out of most games, just sayin.

Havemorefun is solid, aswell as Buffs, Grizz and some others. About 50% of <WT> is good, the rest is just average with a nice guild name. A cream of the crop guild shouldnt encompass so much of the regular population, should be obvious.

Who are you again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread