Best of 19s EU

Warrior: no active ones who kiss vians arse (they all badz)
Hunter: hmm, what hunters suck up to vian most? oh yeah, arkant
Priest: hurrx
Paladin: now, what paladin kisses butt best? oh ofc, stubs
Shaman :brownnozy (nickname says it all)
Warlock: no active vian friendly ones ( they all bad)
Rogue: brownnozy, ask vian he'll explain
Druid: ofc one of the funboy three, stubs
Mage: ask vian, he'll tell you, again and again and again and again and again and again and...well yeah.
Monk: one of vians mates will make one im sure....

this is actually pretty accurate

look at their lists, then look here -- provoking a bit here, not every carebears is ofc biased, just seem that many are

i know. what i'm saying is everyone else is only listing there friends/guildies. i mean didnt i read somewhere you said ondura as paladin :p

thanks guys I agree aswell, altho I would like to put yayu next to hurrx on that priest spot, OTHER THAN THAT I LIKE IT

thanks guys I agree aswell, altho I would like to put yayu next to hurrx on that priest spot, OTHER THAN THAT I LIKE IT

oh good. i've always wanted validation from you, it means alot. when your done with nicozy can we spoon?

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread isn't called "stuck in the past list".

I simply listed the overall best players that have played in the 19 bracket, it says in the title of this thread that "best of 19s" so yes, it has nothing to do with the past it is simply my opinion about who are the best players in which classes overall in the 19 bracket

I simply listed the overall best players that have played in the 19 bracket, it says in the title of this thread that "best of 19s" so yes, it has nothing to do with the past it is simply my opinion about who are the best players in which classes overall in the 19 bracket

ye cool, you posted 10 people who were good(or everyone was just horrible), however they all do suck now. let's all post the best football players from 1950 and say that they are the best players now, shall we?

edit!

Apparently you lack proper reading skills.
Rules:
Don't include yourself.
Questioning other peoples choices is fine, as long as you have good reasons and aren't flaming.
Don't list people you haven't seen play in MoP.
You are welcome.

i may have just killed games, sorry.

u cruel bro

ps. I think I found the place where you got there ;o Blizzard best, fix 1 wsg glitch and another appears :D

yh they rly fucked up past couple of patches with there map xD but i wont do it again, just wanted to troll roula haha.

Apparently you lack proper reading skills.

I don't, I said that my list can be seen on another thread where there is no such "rule", and why I said such thing is because I thought it was relevant to the "unbiased & not voting for friends" topic

ye cool, you posted 10 people who were good(or everyone was just horrible)

edit!

It goes like this, back then an average twink was good I gave you an opinion about who I think are the best of all time 19s in my opinion, like Zimt a fellow respectable twinker said, skill lvl of an average twink in the 19s has deterriorated that being said, it would go like this, back then people were good and now people are horrible if you compare how people play to how people played

It goes like this, back then an average twink was good I gave you an opinion about who I think are the best of all time 19s in my opinion, like Zimt a fellow respectable twinker said, skill lvl of an average twink in the 19s has deterriorated that being said, it would go like this, back then people were good and now people are horrible if you compare how people play to how people played

wait, in tbc everyone sucked because most were like 10 yrs old (like me), I think the avrg. has become higher

wait, in tbc everyone sucked because most were like 10 yrs old (like me), I think the avrg. has become higher

mostly refering to wrath time when an average twink knew its tricks and when most twinks were on same battlegroup and imo I would still say tbc semi twinks played better and used mechanics wiser than most twinks now do

Users who are viewing this thread