Best of 19s EU

emma_watson_laughing.gif

how the f can you evaluate me lol, been in maybe 2 wsg's with or against you on my mage

saint post a serious list!!!!

carebears do it too we need more lists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hurrx hasnt seen his name appear enough so his ego tells him to ask for more lists.

Paladin: Snack
Priest: Aethia
Druid: Laddercow, Mesi
Rogue: Pittyvaich, Eriwen, Eriween, Boaz
Hunter: Disora
Warrior: Critrage
Warlock: Lockieluke
Mage: Stabilt, Spoink
Shaman: Eljero

Possibly the most accurate list yet.

Druid: Laddercow
Rogue: Pittyvaich, Eriwen, Boaz
Hunter: Dashade

Last edited by a moderator:
Great list bro! Here's mine

Druid: Laddercow
Rogue: Pittyvaich, Eriwen, Boaz
Hunter: Dashade

2 lazy to copy, this is my list. Add Hurrx (otherwise he'll cry) and Mesi.

welcome to eu the place where everyone in D uses keeshans bandana cause 1 arcane mage is too stronk

saint post a serious list!!!!

carebears do it too we need more lists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paladin: blackout
Priest: blackout
Druid: blackout
Rogue: blackout
Hunter: blackout
Warrior: blackout
Warlock: blackout
Mage: blackout
Shaman: blackout
Monk: blackout

I'll make a 19 Druid soon enough... You can start eating your words now rather then later if you wish?

Again, refer to my previous post where I state that you should let the game do the talkin for ya :p. Right now you're cashin a check that your mouth can't pay for.

Druid: Laddercow, Mesi
Rogue: Pittyvaich, Eriwen, Eriween, Boaz
Hunter: Disora

Possibly the most accurate list yet.

just thought I was acutally listed, then I saw all the names were Cárebears and that you're Das.... there might have been a single tear.

welcome to eu the place where everyone in D uses keeshans bandana cause 1 arcane mage is too stronk

Normally I use keeshans vs Druids / Surv hunters / Destros as there seems to be more of them, but I make a point of keepin it on when you're there. Gotta love dem resists
(tbh tho prot warr not exactly got much else going for it so I might as well become as tanky to as many different opponents as possible)

Normally I use keeshans vs Druids / Surv hunters / Destros as there seems to be more of them, but I make a point of keepin it on when you're there. Gotta love dem resists
(tbh tho prot warr not exactly got much else going for it so I might as well become as tanky to as many different opponents as possible)
80 arcane barrages almost made me cry :(, and then after faking the 2 rogues and getting the 1(or 2?) blankets from the prots I could finally get a sheep, but jk resist cause the hpalas used keeshans aswell :(

Users who are viewing this thread