Hot best of 19 US !

Retards thinking whether or not you play in premades determines if you're the best. Or your amount of wins determines whether or not you're the best. That's not how it works.

Retards thinking whether or not you play in premades determines if you're the best. Or your amount of wins determines whether or not you're the best. That's not how it works.

Heaheaheah yo this fool went to the barber like gimmie the white dude who listens to hip hop but doesn't empathize with low income communities cuz they choose to be there. Yo Joel I'm playing with you, but you're crazy if you think you can claim that until you premade against every guild. Premade have unlocked characters you might not know about or expect to be good u tul you see them work on a team.

Example...IM a dolphins fan(I know right) Tannehill was garbage with us, but a top prospect in college. When we traded him to the titans he started to perform very well. Never underestimate the system. Pizza didn't always have the best players in his guilds(there were some outstanding ones over the course of time)but they worked very well under the structure of what was designed. Tom Brady is a top tier quarter back, debatelably mj of the NFL in some people's eyes. But part of what made him so good was the system he played under. I'll take 9 people who can listen in a premade over 9 "best of" players

Heaheaheah yo this fool went to the barber like gimmie the white dude who listens to hip hop but doesn't empathize with low income communities cuz they choose to be there. Yo Joel I'm playing with you, but you're crazy if you think you can claim that until you premade against every guild. Premade have unlocked characters you might not know about or expect to be good u tul you see them work on a team.

Example...IM a dolphins fan(I know right) Tannehill was garbage with us, but a top prospect in college. When we traded him to the titans he started to perform very well. Never underestimate the system. Pizza didn't always have the best players in his guilds(there were some outstanding ones over the course of time)but they worked very well under the structure of what was designed. Tom Brady is a top tier quarter back, debatelably mj of the NFL in some people's eyes. But part of what made him so good was the system he played under. I'll take 9 people who can listen in a premade over 9 "best of" players

Flexezre, I can’t pm you for some reason on this site, do you use discord or something? Played with you ages ago

I know I can claim it. I’ve been validated as the best for years now and it’s really no surprise that people consider me the best FC going into classic.

This whole weird argument where you guys seem to believe playing in premades is what constitutes someone as “the best” isn’t too credible. Or that someone is better than someone else simply for having more wins.

you guys do understand that just because player X loses to player Y, that this doesn’t necessarily make player Y the better player of the two?

I’ve read so many terrible arguments here today that truly made 0 sense. The sad thing is, I’ve played more twink wargames than probably every recent poster here combined and I’m most likely higher experience in endgame rated battlegrounds than all of you dorks. Instead of getting salty over me saying I’m the best druid (which is a very realistic and reasonable claim that not only I agree with) why can’t anyone here actually argue my statement from a gameplay perspective, and perhaps compare/contrast? The fact nobody is doing that is simply showing me the trigger factor and that people hate to see someone confident in themself.

All these other druids can get hibernated

reel it back in boys. We were dancing on the line, which is fine, but its been crossed. dial it back just a bit.

Reel it in boys!!! agree

Retards thinking whether or not you play in premades determines if you're the best.

I'll stop you there. Sorry, that's exactly what matters.
[doublepost=1585985526,1585984670][/doublepost]
Instead of getting salty over me saying I’m the best druid (which is a very realistic and reasonable claim that not only I agree with) /QUOTE]

yikes

Flexezre, I can’t pm you for some reason on this site, do you use discord or something? Played with you ages ago

They are called conversations it's hard to find on the sites layout. I do use discord but I dunno how to find my username thing to have people add me.

They are called conversations it's hard to find on the sites layout. I do use discord but I dunno how to find my username thing to have people add me.

ah shit yea it won’t let me cause I’m a new account I think. My discord is mhdm#7649

Okay, I will take a pass at this:

Druid: Animporh
Rogue: Donmagicjuan
Priest: Dahaelermon
Hunter: Kitkite
Warrior: Tachi
Warlock: ?
Shaman: Sorsha
Mage: Whitecube
Paladin: ?

Fresh up out the slammer im a flu flammer nigga so many chains on my neck i need 2 wammers nigga
light is that you?
[doublepost=1586016097,1586015948][/doublepost]
I know I can claim it. I’ve been validated as the best for years now and it’s really no surprise that people consider me the best FC going into classic.

This whole weird argument where you guys seem to believe playing in premades is what constitutes someone as “the best” isn’t too credible. Or that someone is better than someone else simply for having more wins.

you guys do understand that just because player X loses to player Y, that this doesn’t necessarily make player Y the better player of the two?

I’ve read so many terrible arguments here today that truly made 0 sense. The sad thing is, I’ve played more twink wargames than probably every recent poster here combined and I’m most likely higher experience in endgame rated battlegrounds than all of you dorks. Instead of getting salty over me saying I’m the best druid (which is a very realistic and reasonable claim that not only I agree with) why can’t anyone here actually argue my statement from a gameplay perspective, and perhaps compare/contrast? The fact nobody is doing that is simply showing me the trigger factor and that people hate to see someone confident in themself.

All these other druids can get hibernated
come fc on retail u wont

light is that you?
[doublepost=1586016097,1586015948][/doublepost]
come fc on retail u wont

Last time I played retail I murdered 20 wargames on one of the most underrated specs in the bracket. Not to mention the fact I discovered a lot of the remastered jumps. Trust me you dont want to see what I do there.

Last time I played retail I murdered 20 wargames on one of the most underrated specs in the bracket. Not to mention the fact I discovered a lot of the remastered jumps. Trust me you dont want to see what I do there.
That’s just not true lol

That’s just not true lol

Elaborate? What's not true? Because players that HATE my guts were telling me how my frost mage carried games hard AF.
Plus I got videos of the remaster on stream right after it released where I put new jumps on the map.

we need more unbiased list. Validate me

Users who are viewing this thread