Best of 19 (US)

There's only maybe 5-7 people that I would even consider to be at a level to deserve a spot on a top list. Skill level has declined greatly over the last few years.

Hunter: Agonist, Ezeron
Priest: Dontdodrugs
Warrior: Hithere, Trendy, Brown
Rogue: Mass, Mocha, Trillium
Mage: Hunnybuns, Kitn, Lobtrosity
Shaman: Dasfizzla, Nakedplumber
Paladin: Paladinlol, Holylipz
Druid: Leeroyftw, Utamar
Warlock: Dougeh

I'll try and go no bias here and not include myself thats just selfish lads. Just from what I've seen in the gulch my opinion on er.

Also popularity means shit to me tril your garb.

Alliance

Druid: Utamar
Mage: Kitn/Frostbie
Rogue: Zeiren/Furi
Paladin: Paladinlol
Sham: Purj
Warrior: Trendy
Priest: Primus
Hunter: Discover
Warlock: No clue

Horde

Druid: No clue
Mage: Lobstrosity
Paladin: Holylipz
Priest: Dontdodrugs
Rogue: Curley
Warlock: Dorygon
Warrior: Hithere
Shaman: Dasfizzla

Shit wasn't in order, to lazy.

Forgot horde hunter, Nyquil. The rest are go hard trash.

if your going to base it on past rouges your leaving out arguably the best rogue ever to grace 19s, obliviate.

i base my opinion on who i've played with and against more than enough to see how competent they are.

i've only seen obliviate a couple times, heard good things, but not on my list.

Lets 1v1 on Hamcake. Cata RvR is stupid.

mehhh i cbf playing a private server enough to get the feel of 3.0 gameplay again.

Edit: let me rephrase: i have to say i respect the offer but naww i spent several hours on that server and in that time only managed to figure out that the guards are gay so i deleted it. if you don't have friends, which i don't, and don't organize something to happen you'll waste a lot of time there, as a loner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hunter - Dpc
Priest - Dpc
Mage - Little gnome whose name I have forgotten
Lock - Beastly/Sidni
War - N/A
Pally - Twinksmymom
Druid - Restosexual
Shaman - Purj
Rogue - Leetpoop

Active best tinkers 3/9/12

Last edited by a moderator:

^ 2hrs and 24mins. And to think games will never be that great...ever again.

On topic:

(Active aka pugging and not afk for months waiting for premade action. <3)

Priest - Sodawater, Wtbdispel
Hunter - Pizza
Paladin - Kancer
Druid - Not Viable
Rogue - Saxx, Ko, Rural<3
Mage - Kitn, Ov
Warrior - They are all lost at ramp atm.
Warlock - Not Viable
Shaman - All the poor souls who insist on continuing to play their shaman. <3

^ 2hrs and 24mins. And to think games will never be that great...ever again.

On topic:

(Active aka pugging and not afk for months waiting for premade action. <3)

Priest - Sodawater, Wtbdispel
Hunter - Pizza
Paladin - Kancer
Druid - Not Viable
Rogue - Saxx, Ko, Rural<3
Mage - Kitn, Ov
Warrior - They are all lost at ramp atm.
Warlock - Not Viable
Shaman - All the poor souls who insist on continuing to play their shaman. <3

if we wanted your opinion on dish soap or laundry detergent we would have asked for it

i think not viable means your defensive ability cannot be casted in time to save your life and you have to cast three abilities on a target to deal half the damage over a long period of time than hunter can do in one global in two seconds.

Priest - Wtb
Hunter - Pizza
Pally - Holy: Kancer (Although prob not as good as he thinks :p) Ret: Symphonies
Druid - Potatofarmer (only druid that comes to mind atm <3)
Rogue - Ko, Rural
Mage - Lob, Kitn
Warrior - Umm
Warlock - Dory
Shaman - Sloppy

I know, a lot of WT. But that's the people I can think of :).

Hey guys, just want to let people that are putting down other peopls lists to be well aware that its not about if they are right or wrong. Its just their opinion on who they think is best that THEY play with. So don't go saying "aww those players are garbage" or "your not even worthy to vote" because everyone and anyone can list who they think is the best to them.

i don't mind people having differing opinions. i just think it's disrespectful to say not viable or n/a on classes that aren't faceroll. all classes are useful in the right setup or scenario. you should also give kudos to people who play classes that aren't faceroll because they didn't take the easy way out. if i ever resubbed my p2p account i'd make a shaman for sure because of how much fun i've had on my 20. i don't care if they are "not viable" right now.

if we wanted your opinion on dish soap or laundry detergent we would have asked for it

It's really all about the fragrance!(Fabric softener is was what really does the work.) Though I would recommend a dish-wand to all of you, they are the best invention ever!

On Topic:

I forgot I guess Dorygoon did play his lock for like a day this month. :) AND Scrappy told me he is going to use his free trial so for the next week, scrappy for drood. <3 Warriors are still lost though and shaman...whichever one is purging all of our hard earned buffs!

This isn't a 100% active list but it's close enough.

Hunter- Pizza once told me that Ezeron is better than him, so I'll take his word for it.
Rogue - Flyphlosion/Saxx
Mage - Nvme/Lob
Warrior - Razzledazzle/Randylahey (not sure on spelling, he's a nelf with double saders)
Priest - Wtbdispel/Hymn/Maelsydis (not sure on spelling)
Shaman - Dasfizzla/Canabis
Paladin - I guess I can give second in command to Kancer. God forbid, if doesn't receive enough votes, kicked i will be from guild.
Druid - Inevitabull
Warlock - Dory'goonie'

Honorable mentions: Scotty, Pizza, Slydur, Kitn, Ko, Confident, Redversblu, Curley, Discover, Bigdikwilson, Sergeant Wapstur, Duncader, Cloud, Mtvriffraff, Tapout, Livingforce, Overkill,

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread