Best of 19 (US)

i like how two games ago horde cap twice, alliance stick it out with the flag at our graveyard getting borderline camped, we lost yet nobody leaves.

next game alliance cap once - 7 fucking horde leave strait away, lol, what does it mean? tell me.

Alliance, part from those who premade, are generally, stupid. - What is more ironic is that ones that complain about getting camped are the ones who end up camping when they are given half the chance.

considered a fool cause i dropped outta twink school

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Ciren

i like how two games ago horde cap twice, alliance stick it out with the flag at our graveyard getting borderline camped, we lost yet nobody leaves.

next game alliance cap once - 7 fucking horde leave strait away, lol, what does it mean? tell me.

Alliance, part from those who premade, are generally, stupid. - What is more ironic is that ones that complain about getting camped are the ones who end up camping when they are given half the chance.

Since when is holding the flag in your graveyard make anything look like camping? In regards to leaving alliance do this exact same thing- its not restricted to faction.

Since when is holding the flag in your graveyard make anything look like camping? In regards to leaving alliance do this exact same thing- its not restricted to faction.

we weren't actually camping. it's an expression in wow that means we were trapped in our graveyard.

you couldn't grow a fuckin tulip let alone a bush...stay small kid

SHIT DUDE GOT ME just kidding fucking retard but at least cry on my shoulder before u and ur bitch ass friends soak my pubics in tears. in you and your bitch ass friends tears

Users who are viewing this thread