Best of 19 (US)

this thread again
2daabc2dec1afa867ac2d3cc4a7800c6.png

I was being unbiased in my opinion and my fellow maker of the list Beau. I know his name comes up two times but we we're being unbiased with all of our decisions. My choices came down to WSG objectives and Sax hasn't proved to me that he is better in WSG. I know he is definitely skilled at 1v1s and 2s and probably better than me by a long shot but in WSG i'm not so sure he is above me that's my unbiased opinion. Much of my WSG gameplay is CC'ing that many ppl don't recognize or know it's me, they would mainly see who gets the returns which is not me a lot of the times.

i lol'd

I was being unbiased in my opinion and my fellow maker of the list Beau. I know his name comes up two times but we we're being unbiased with all of our decisions. My choices came down to WSG objectives and Sax hasn't proved to me that he is better in WSG. I know he is definitely skilled at 1v1s and 2s and probably better than me by a long shot but in WSG i'm not so sure he is above me that's my unbiased opinion. Much of my WSG gameplay is CC'ing that many ppl don't recognize or know it's me, they would mainly see who gets the returns which is not me a lot of the times.

Curley im not saying u dont know what your doing. all im saying is its the little things that matter in 19s, if hes better than you where rogues skill is more evident and more visible then how is he not as good in wsg? i have played with sax for countless premades and i know for a fact he is def a top rogue overall not jus in arena.in wsg the rogues job is to Sap spam FC/healers and Open when a target is called out to for a quick kill def not harder than a 2v2 mirror

Look guys, there is no need to prove yourself by getting on people's lists. What matters is your opinion and belief in your own self. That being said, go play some WSG and do your best; we're all in it to win it.

definetly out play you in the gulch have gotten returns u could only dream about.
i have seen you get caught out of stealth so many times that its not funny. seriously your whole WSG gameplay is you getting caught out.
and you say getting returns is your weak point when i have over 300 ms since in from nz... my gameplay is all kicks gouges and saps i have no time to focus on scrolling.. and somehow i still outreturn u

definetly out play you in the gulch have gotten returns u could only dream about.
i have seen you get caught out of stealth so many times that its not funny. seriously your whole WSG gameplay is you getting caught out
Ok buddy. I have had a exponetial decay in the times that has happened. I hardly get caught out now. I agree with you though that did happen to me alot.

i have seen you get caught out of stealth so many times that its not funny. seriously your whole WSG gameplay is you getting caught out.
and you say getting returns is your weak point when i have over 300 ms since in from nz... my gameplay is all kicks gouges and saps i have no time to focus on scrolling.. and somehow i still outreturn u
I get all the focus gouges focus kicks focus shs gouge / kick etc also i have a high ms also and low fps.

Guys, I have 200 ms all the time because I live in the Bahamas and that doesn't stop me from outclicking 98% of the bracket.

Returns only matter if there is a threat of the enemy outclicking you, not if you get more returns than a fellow tinker colleague.

y is ev1 so intent on bringing curley down
he is a respectable tinker and believes in himself

Users who are viewing this thread