Best level 70 Rogue and Priest in the world - a MUST read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@OP: you talk a lot of shit for someone who doesn't know how to correctly use 4th grade level grammar or spell 5 letter words correctly.

You may be good at a level 70 twink, but no one cares, and it is sad that all evidence points towards this being the only thing you are useful for.

Radiobox said:
Mate I couldn't give a shit about you, no one even knows who you are haha, let alone your grammar; I was making a statement.

They do now? 866 views.. thats like most of the level seventys in europe? bars the ones that don't know how to load the internet and open twinkinfo.

@OP: you talk a lot of shit for someone who doesn't know how to correctly use 4th grade level grammar or spell 5 letter words correctly.

You may be good at a level 70 twink, but no one cares, and it is sad that all evidence points towards this being the only thing you are useful for.

I know I'm good BOSS at level seventy twinking, but thanks I guess? dog.

seablue gtfo dude, no 1 cares, as far as i see it you, are yet to prove you are even above 1500, why dont you link you main??

seablue gtfo dude, no 1 cares, as far as i see it you, are yet to prove you are even above 1500, why dont you link you main??

Building up to it mate, this weekend all shall be shown
<
need more of a build up.. I want atleast another 50 comments and a 1000 + views.. or no point really..

Lock this shit. Ban the moron OP like PERMANENTLY and any other accounts that use his IP and put this sort of shit to death.

I'll be honest I'm losing faith in this bracket. Some news for you morons:

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR ARENA RATING, YOUR LIFE YOUR BUSINESS OR ANYTHING. GO HOME GET LAID OR DO SOMETHING USEFUL WITH YOURSELF YOU CHILDISH PATHETIC LITTLE PRICKS.

There, someone had to say it amongst all this wishy-washy tripe.

Moderators PLEASE start sorting these twats out before they start bringing TI down to their level.

Lock this shit. Ban the moron OP like PERMANENTLY and any other accounts that use his IP and put this sort of shit to death.

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR ARENA RATING, YOUR LIFE YOUR BUSINESS OR ANYTHING. GO HOME GET LAID OR DO SOMETHING USEFUL WITH YOURSELF YOU CHILDISH PATHETIC LITTLE PRICKS.

Moderators PLEASE start sorting these twats out before they start bringing TI down to their level.

lens18237691_1311936679me-gusta-meme.jpg

You care enough to post something pointless that no one cares about.. everyone cares about my rating.. because I'm the best.. don't cry.

dogpriestx - sanity eu alliance defias brotherhood out.

You care enough to post something pointless that no one cares about.. everyone cares about my rating.. because I'm the best.. don't cry.

dogpriestx - sanity eu alliance defias brotherhood out.

What does in fact make me smile is you think your tripe is an entertaining troll read or funny in some way. It is not, and you are just showing yourself for the dipshit you really are.

Have fun.

What does in fact make me smile is you think your tripe is an entertaining troll read or funny in some way. It is not, and you are just showing yourself for the dipshit you really are.

Have fun.

Am having loads of fun - you a bit jelly? I think you are

Hard being big on the forums and just end up getting locked in the end of the day, nice waste of your time right there. U wana talk about views well Profile Views: 10640 now you come @ me <3

We will see how good you are seablue, what time will you be starting your rating climb, in 3v3 cuz im happy to que at same time and outplay you

Wanna give us free wins? thats fine with me mate, not sure yet;p I got BiS today bar skull of guldan, so pretty soon.. yow still needs a bit though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread