Best level 70 Rogue and Priest in the world - a MUST read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I AM A CHAMPION

[font=times new roman,times,serif]ps:[/font]

[font=times new roman,times,serif]stay small taylorswift[/font]

I AM A CHAMPION

[font=times new roman,times,serif]ps:[/font]

[font=times new roman,times,serif]stay small taylorswift[/font]

Lol broken, mate try standing on the flag u dog, nah joking gj tonight 4-0 in games:) going up sanity woop woop carried by dogpriestx and yowjkdogxd tbh but still <3. Gunna repost our recruitment in a second.

Btw broken nice sig.. lol jk u dog.

Wat u sayin eleanors a tank irl

lol yh obv u talk without looking, as i have the 2400 achi, so nice 1 there Dogboy.. + such a liar dude u obv have played with a tazik partner even though i don't rate tazik and prefer springs, You will have played with some 1 with it.

lol yh obv u talk without looking, as i have the 2400 achi, so nice 1 there Dogboy.. + such a liar dude u obv have played with a tazik partner even though i don't rate tazik and prefer springs, You will have played with some 1 with it.

He hasn't so learn to check and get solid proof rather than just guessing, kthxbai dog.

Indeed can confirm, the spriest/rsham he refers to in one of his original posts are myself and hexlol, both whom have springs not that they're much help for me as disc. In terms of his other team, eazzyy had springs as did the hpally, so once again that backs up, if i was you xavizi i'd stop replying because you're clearly getting pretty mad over this utter troll post and spewing bullshit out of your arse when you don't know the guy aint gonna get you anywhere either.

"Everyone knows I'd beat you anyday" biggest joke of the whole century I acutally love you for that <3 made my day.. changed your spec yet?

That spec is bad because, Iceshards isn't worth using due to for it to be valid enough to be good, due to the effect only lasting 2seconds you need to blizzard alot and not only is that easily kicked but its also mana heavy.. you see this is why your only 2.2k at 85.

My mains?
<
You want to see them ^^
<
Just wait and see, I want more trolls on here first saying I got no mains and stuff so I can facepalm them when I link / log them:) or I might release them in my video coming out in a week or so ^^ we'll see.. but either way stay tuned to see them bro.

During this time Castillio looks for multiple rank 1 glads on the armory with similar names to him.

Wow you guys should offer lessons in trolling for 30£, you guys are pro at this shit.

All in all, you guys are acting like assholes. If you are the best, the only way your gonna get rep is to help out in the community, not dog on everyone else yo. The way you guys are talkin, wid all yo smack, even if you do fantastically well, all yo gonna be remembered for is how you blew up the forums, doggin on the admins and generally taking a shit on every other respectable twink on this forum.

You guys obv got mad skillz, but skillz aint nothin new. Stay classy, stay shaz, yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread