Best in Slot: PVE - UPDATED 5.3

just letting you know I think Chardev is down so you might need to switch to another site that is similar to it. :p

I am seconding Autolight's post above me, the links you provided to Chardev are no longer working :(

Would very much like to see them !!!

I can't view chardev, says "Unable to resolve the servers DNS address". Would someone be so kind as to link the rogue stuff in another way/on another site?

[MENTION=7883]Spiritflow[/MENTION] will we see an update any time soon? :)

There is no interesting gearing process for PvE. Highest ilvl = bis.

Just get the highest possible ilvl item for every slot and you will 99.9% sure be BiS.

There is no interesting gearing process for PvE. Highest ilvl = bis.

Just get the highest possible ilvl item for every slot and you will 99.9% sure be BiS.

not true.
especially after the item squish. for example, destroyer's head, shoulders and chest are all better than onslaught.

that applies to armor? or just weapons? asking cause, a 2 set of destroyer's (head/ shoulders) and legion plate boots or red belt of battle seem like theyre better than onslaught or the sunwell alternative. add grips of silent justice > borderland paingrips to that.

youre saying its just better to sacrifice the gemslots and set bonuses and the damage out put will still be higher despite not displaying it on my character sheet?

This is soooo out of date. Should be updated or unstickied.

Since this is outdated, I'm going to go ahead and remove sticky.

Let me know if you ever wish to update this [MENTION=7883]Spiritflow[/MENTION]

Users who are viewing this thread