Best 29 Battleground healing class?

Some personal and general thoughts (feel free to contest them!):

- MW have some respectable single target healing and their 'burst' mobility.
- RSham have some incredible damage potential (might have to sacrifice healing).
- DPriest have absorbs and can heal through doing some damage (not quite sure of its effiency).
- HPriest prob have the higher mana regen aoe healing (but I can only see it working in Epic BGs or long EoS mid fights).
- RDruid is the most versatile healer, with dots, hots and mobility.
- HPaladin would be the best one for pocket healing and ''cleave' healing with Beam of Light.

They are all different. And each have their niche. It really all depends on your ‘style’ of healing.
Shaman and paladins excel at melee mitigation because of their armor. Priests, druids and monks not so much.
Druids and shaman are mobile. Monks and paladins only have a burst of mobility.
They all have instant cast, but monks have the ability to have multiple instant casts.
Shamans can decurse. Monks can detox.
Dispelling is VERY important. Many healers don’t do this.

Personally, I don’t worry about “topping charts”. Very few people worry about healing charts any way. They are worried about damage charts. In addition, it’s just a video game.
At any rate, who gives a flying flip what the #1 damage/healer was in game #42 on day 4, week 3 of 2019 in some lowbie bracket? Just play what you like, you don’t have to play the FotM spec. Because in all likelihood it might not be great in a couple patches.

I just try to keep my teams and my own bars filled. And dispel as much as possible.

/cheers

disc fo sho, shield isjust tier 1 in terms of stopping deaths, even post nerf. IN a pure 'keep people alive in this big fight disc stand alone imo but the other classes offer additional utility that can change the outcome of a fight outside of raw healing output

just look at the game roster while youre in a bg to see current fotm toons.you can make a “best” toon but most of the twink players in 29 randoms s-key away from you and will break cc if it means they can squeeze out a bit more damage which they will for sure point out to you while rezzing. 29’s randoms have always been a sandbox, but now its like a cat shit in the sand and you’re all making catshit sandcastles.

play what you want not whats popular.

I'd say restoration shaman. Very mobile, pulls great numbers & being able to prevent damage with wind shear / earthgrab totem is very useful

just look at the game roster while youre in a bg to see current fotm toons.you can make a “best” toon but most of the twink players in 29 randoms s-key away from you and will break cc if it means they can squeeze out a bit more damage which they will for sure point out to you while rezzing. 29’s randoms have always been a sandbox, but now its like a cat shit in the sand and you’re all making catshit sandcastles.

play what you want not whats popular.

We have two different meanings for ‘sandbox’ my friend.

/cheers

Users who are viewing this thread