US Belt Tinker and Enchant Glitch Service

I dont even remember this time you say you gave me broski..

clearly you do, hence this quote:

PM me what you need broski :)

Quit being full of shit. You're trying to get over on people, just return the favor and own up to your words. I'm not making you look bad, you're making yourself look bad and ruining your own credibility.

clearly you do, hence this quote:

Quit being full of shit. You're trying to get over on people, just return the favor and own up to your words. I'm not making you look bad, you're making yourself look bad and ruining your own credibility.

Yes! insults will definitely help! keep it goin :) You MADE THAT QUOTE .. looool

Last edited:
Yes! insults will definitely help! keep it goin :)

Did I mention the time I was leveling rogue/mage (level 33-35ish) with sleepy and farmed you & scope (2 glasscannon 39 rogues) in skirmishes?

I'd rather wait a few extra days and let my boy practice his exploit then then to let someone get over on me. You're a scammer. You literally just made a thread trying to sell information to SOMEONE ELSES addon for USD.
Get over yourself man.

Did I mention the time I was leveling rogue/mage (level 33-35ish) with sleepy and farmed you & scope (2 glasscannon 39 rogues) in skirmishes?

I'd rather wait a few extra days and let my boy practice his exploit then then to let someone get over on me. You're a scammer. You literally just made a thread trying to sell information to SOMEONE ELSES addon for USD.
Get over yourself man.

*eats popcorn*

he did a good job. was quick and easy. reliable with transaction and easy to talk to. I can vouch

U promised me free services for helping you get DIRs back in either WOD or legion.

WYA

PM me what you need broski :)

fun fact u are a fraud and i hope your first born son has 2 left legs

Can u help me yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump

View attachment 12130

If you want your credibility, find me on bleedinghollow for the exploit services :)

:PogChamp:

Scammer bumP

97.5% success rate doing enchants for 500g ea dm me br0s

Users who are viewing this thread