Asapsnug is trash

29 bms still a thing eh? I remember those days :)

Lol can confirm he's trash .His bm monk fist of furied me to 30% and then popped touch of karma. Bms right?

Honestly people have known 29 BM has been broken since the start of the expansion, no need to try and point that out like no one knows its a thing. No one gives a fuck about this thread, next time just send him a PM if you're that mad.

Or take it to the FFA section. That is what it is for.
Or better yet, don't take it to TI at all...

Snug makes plays, and clutches every fucking game at 30 seconds unlike myself who throws games constantly. He's a great player and I would ride his dick so hard! And btw I've made a New Years resolution to do the world a favor and drink a cup of bleach.

Fixt

Everybody rolling horde isnt helping the situation. But ya

thotfc is on the money here. we need more alliance players that are not total retards to Q up. yes i get it your all having great fun and rofl's stomping alli at gy.. but and this might just be me.. a game that has you on the edge of your seat doing everything you can to get that cap and only just pulling it off is so much better than a lazy gy fram. hell a game thats tit for tat that you lose is 10000% better fun, than a gy farm.

if you dont have a alli toon, then make one. Supanova is funding skilled players and im shore there are others doing the same.. not that its hard to get gold and do it yourself.. but you get my point right?.

to all the good players out there on horde i say think about it. it will even the games and may even lower the Q's time's and you will have 100% better fun from a even game.

r I s k y

Whaat? We're all adults here. My dad gave me my first sip of booze when I was 12. Most of us have seen a nice pair of tits when we were a young tot

What the mods don't know, weren't hurt em'. heh

Last edited by a moderator:
God damn biased mods hitting me with the book. I bet if I wasn't black I'd get a pass.

thotfc is on the money here. we need more alliance players that are not total retards to Q up. yes i get it your all having great fun and rofl's stomping alli at gy.. but and this might just be me.. a game that has you on the edge of your seat doing everything you can to get that cap and only just pulling it off is so much better than a lazy gy fram. hell a game thats tit for tat that you lose is 10000% better fun, than a gy farm.

if you dont have a alli toon, then make one. Supanova is funding skilled players and im shore there are others doing the same.. not that its hard to get gold and do it yourself.. but you get my point right?.

to all the good players out there on horde i say think about it. it will even the games and may even lower the Q's time's and you will have 100% better fun from a even game.

You want me to play the bracket again? I got mad BG skills now with a maxed RBG rating of 1200. Finna show the kids on the block how it's really done :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread