Asapsnug is trash

Whaat? We're all adults here. My dad gave me my first sip of booze when I was 12. Most of us have seen a nice pair of tits when we were a young tot

What the mods don't know, weren't hurt em'. heh

Are you kidding... The largest majority of the people here have seen the inside of a vagina one time in their life. And that was their mother's.

no lives matter

#blacklivesmurder

Last edited by a moderator:
thotfc is on the money here. we need more alliance players that are not total retards to Q up. yes i get it your all having great fun and rofl's stomping alli at gy.. but and this might just be me.. a game that has you on the edge of your seat doing everything you can to get that cap and only just pulling it off is so much better than a lazy gy fram. hell a game thats tit for tat that you lose is 10000% better fun, than a gy farm.

if you dont have a alli toon, then make one. Supanova is funding skilled players and im shore there are others doing the same.. not that its hard to get gold and do it yourself.. but you get my point right?.

to all the good players out there on horde i say think about it. it will even the games and may even lower the Q's time's and you will have 100% better fun from a even game.

Are Alliance queue times short now considering the imbalance. During Cata/MoP, when there was such a huge amount of Alliance Hunters/rogues, Horde heals were getting quite literally instant pops.
If Alliance queues are nice and short I may start playing my Alliance level 20 again.

Are you kidding... The largest majority of the people here have seen the inside of a vagina one time in their life. And that was their mother's.

I suppose we're in a different era now, heh. Kids nowadays will never know what it's like to find their first naughty mag down at the creek, at age 9. I guess I just have to be more tolerant and "with the times", so to speak. Not be so set in my ways, etc.

I'd still like to give that moderator who threw everything but the kitchen sink at me, a piece of my mind, though. He was very rude to me. Not a nice person.

no lives matter

Oh cheer up you nihilist.

well we could ban him for racism now. black lives MATTER not murder you racist piece of shit

I would be more than happy to offer up statistics if you like my friend.
Shouldn't ALL lives matter though? Not just ones with high melanin content.

I suppose we're in a different era now, heh. Kids nowadays will never know what it's like to find their first naughty mag down at the creek, at age 9. I guess I just have to be more tolerant and "with the times", so to speak. Not be so set in my ways, etc.

Doesn't that make you an "old man" taking that way? It sure sounds like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be more than happy to offer up statistics if you like my friend.
Shouldn't ALL lives matter though? Not just ones with high melanin content.

Doesn't that make you an "old man" taking that way? It sure sounds like it.

Hey, I'm not old! I'm merely 25-years-young!

I'm still just as much a kid you are, jack!

Users who are viewing this thread