Asapsnug is trash

Maxfield

Grandfathered
And anyone who twinks a 29 BM like him. You know you play a completely overpowered spec so I hope you enjoy knowing you ruin this bracket because you're too bad to play anything else.

And anyone who twinks a 29 BM like him. You know you play a completely overpowered spec so I hope you enjoy knowing you ruin this bracket because you're too bad to play anything else.

if you are mad at anyone be mad at burg he made me do it

Snug makes plays, and clutches every fucking game at 30 seconds. when i play against him. Personally i would rather him go play boomy again cause he wasnt much of a threat but WW played right is fucking stupid. hes the reason im going endgame with poisonheart, Also because alliance is a lost cause nowadays. In conclusion snug is MVP

Last edited by a moderator:
Snug makes plays, and clutches every fucking game at 30 seconds. when i play against him. Personally i would rather him go play boomy again cause he wasnt much of a threat but WW played right is fucking stupid. hes the reason im going endgame with poisonheart, Also because alliance is a lost cause nowadays. In conclusion snug is MVP

thank you for your kind words friend

I remember back in the 20-24 days carrying my entire team with my 24 rogue fc. It got old after a while and I left.

But it wasn't common to face 24s. Now when you go up against a team of 3 disc Priests and 2 29 monks, you might as well just leave the BG before the gate even opens.

Was this bracket always this imbalanced? I've only been here for a few months and I didn't think it was that bad back in October. It's not fun when your team is gy farmed in the first 2 minutes or if your team is goofing off gy camping.

No wonder BG queues suck, at least Arenas is slightly more balanced and fair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly people have known 29 BM has been broken since the start of the expansion, no need to try and point that out like no one knows its a thing. No one gives a fuck about this thread, next time just send him a PM if you're that mad.

I remember back in the 20-24 days carrying my entire team with my 24 rogue fc. It got old after a while and I left.

But it wasn't common to face 24s. Now when you go up against a team of 3 disc Priests and 2 29 monks, you might as well just leave the BG before the gate even opens.

Was this bracket always this imbalanced? I've only been here for a few months and I didn't think it was that bad back in October. It's not fun when your team is gy farmed in the first 2 minutes or if your team is goofing off gy camping.

No wonder BG queues suck, at least Arenas is slightly more balanced and fair.

Oh Im sure you carried teams back in the day as a 24 rogue FC, jk this isnt endgame.

Im saying I doubt that you did that, with rogues only having sprint and gouge and no heals back in 20-24. Where as at endgame rouge FCs get burst of speed, feint, kidney shot, blind and cloak of shadows.

Yeah Im not saying I was better than a druid or shaman fc but I had sprint, swift pots and could fend for myself well.

End game rogue is annoying, they're the reason I apply shattered bleed to my fire mages weapon to knock them out of vanish. My crits already over 70% so idc about mark of thunderlord.

Users who are viewing this thread