Arms war in progress.

Thank you!

I hope people realize, the majority of these "average crits" I speak of, are not in BGs. However, the largest crits I get in BGs are generally on FC's while I have buffs + Berserking.

it wasn't really a compliment

its a bit misleading if you talk about how hard your slam is hitting in bgs with pve numbers

I got a 2.7k Slam crit last night with Beserker in WSG on someone who wasn't even a FC

I know for a fact this is wrong

to land a slam this hard with zerk on a naked player you would need some ~ 1500 AP

with ~ 400 AP its possible to hit a 2.7k slam on a 10 stack naked efc with zerk

it wasn't really a compliment

its a bit misleading if you talk about how hard your slam is hitting in bgs with pve numbers

I know for a fact this is wrong

to land a slam this hard with zerk on a naked player you would need some ~ 1500 AP

with ~ 400 AP its possible to hit a 2.7k slam on a 10 stack naked efc with zerk

Did I ever say I was hitting that hard in BGs? I stated I was getting a certain crit here and there, and it was assumed to be in bgs. I also quickly pointed out that the high crits I get in BGs are with buffs, including 'zerk.

Don't recall name, but it was a poorly geared druid, not in any form, with 950 HP. Clearly, not with much gear. Fairly certain you can check my largest hit dealt on statistics tab of my armory, not that it can show what it was on, sadly. I'll take some pics, if it helps. I don't see why this is so crazy. Yes, average slam in a BG without zerker, I'd say would be probably around 500-700. I've been getting 750ish Mortal Strike crits lately, which is pretty grand.

By all means, anyone who's played with me or seen me play can vouch I top charts and never have an issue in BGs.

Statistics - Community - World of Warcraft

Thing doesn't seem to want to update anything from the last 24 hours, but eh.

As for the other guy, I cannot see how anyone would get higher damage and crits by using significantly less DPS/Wep Damage weapons.

Last edited by a moderator:
As for the other guy, I cannot see how anyone would get higher damage and crits by using significantly less DPS/Wep Damage weapons.

I'm just showing you that the damage isn't that much lower 3 dps isnt significant either

Did I ever say I was hitting that hard in BGs? I stated I was getting a certain crit here and there, and it was assumed to be in bgs. I also quickly pointed out that the high crits I get in BGs are with buffs, including 'zerk.

Don't recall name, but it was a poorly geared druid, not in any form, with 950 HP. Clearly, not with much gear. Fairly certain you can check my largest hit dealt on statistics tab of my armory, not that it can show what it was on, sadly. I'll take some pics, if it helps. I don't see why this is so crazy. Yes, average slam in a BG without zerker, I'd say would be probably around 500-700. I've been getting 750ish Mortal Strike crits lately, which is pretty grand.

By all means, anyone who's played with me or seen me play can vouch I top charts and never have an issue in BGs.

Statistics - Community - World of Warcraft

Thing doesn't seem to want to update anything from the last 24 hours, but eh.

It was probably execute, slam can not hit that high even if you had zerker in pve :/

I'm just showing you that the damage isn't that much lower 3 dps isnt significant either

Fair enough. Which weapon would you recommend I use, then?

I'm aware that's considered BiS and the general opinion, but he seems to differ, and I'm curious.

boa axe is bis handsdown because it scales the best in bgs and has highest crit

(the reason the % crit changed was because I was trying to get attack power close together its only there to compare the high str warrior to the high crit warrior)

I was just suggesting that if u wanted more damage boahn's fang would give more damage over cold iron pick/ reef axe

Haven't had any luck getting Boahn's, sadly. Working on it, though.

Users who are viewing this thread