Arms war in progress.

Zemmix

A.B.C.
Give me your worst!

Garfield @ The Venture Co - Community - World of Warcraft

Plans of replacing:

Sentinel's Medallion will be replaced by Brilliant Necklace.
Shadowfang Spaulders with Heirloom Shoulders.
Phantom Armor with Heirloom Chest.
Shalewind Belt when I eventually finally even get a belt from Random Bag. (Of The Soldier, preferably.)
Silverlaine's replaced by Dread Pirate.
Rune of Duty replaced by AGM.
Signia replaced by Heirloom Signia.
Axe replaced by Heirloom axe.

Now, obviously this is a work in progress. I made this toon a few days ago. I'm new to F2P. I'm loving it so far, and I've been doing quite nicely in BGs. The above is the list of changes I plan to make asap.

Asking for advice on first thing to replace on heirloom.

My plan of professions is to finish leveling my LW, make a bunch of the +16 armors to store for use on gear. Then drop it and skinning, level enchanting and make scrolls of all needed enchants.

Eventually, I'll go with Herb and Alch for Swiftpot + Elixir.

Activity Feed - Community - World of Warcraft

As you can see, I've obtained other various things to use for different sets.

Currently, I'm using Cobrahn's instead of Savage Trodders due to the crit, and plan on doing that until I can raise my crit by getting heirlooms.

Cooking and arch I'll bust out as soon as I get my gear stable, and fishing is a work in progress. Trying halfassedly to snag x2 Stendles, which annoyingly, I have on my main, that I can't mail to this guy. xD

I'd say currently, I'm looking pretty good for Pre-Heirloom.

Please, toss me any suggestions and constructive criticism.

You would want something similar to Rosénrot @ Aggramar - Community - World of Warcraft
Sadly you're an alliance :<

How is Miner's Cape better than Cloak of The Soldier? o_O;
Also, he's not hit capped, if I'm not mistaken. Isn't 7% the req?
I have Demon Band.
Trying to get that belt.
Skeletal are better than Thorbia's.
Thought Stone Guard was superior to those pants.
Working on heirlooms.
See no benefit on fishing hat over patch, though going to get it anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
How is Miner's Cape better than Cloak of The Soldier? o_O;
Also, he's not hit capped, if I'm not mistaken. Isn't 7% the req?
I have Demon Band.
Trying to get that belt.
Skeletal are better than Thorbia's.
Thought Stone Guard was superior to those pants.
Working on heirlooms.
See no benefit on fishing hat over patch, though going to get it anyway.

So many mistakes. I'll correct them for you.

1) MC scales better in a BG.
2) 6% is spell hit cap, which warriors need for their charge stun. 3% is single weapon melee cap.
3) TG also scale better in a BG.
4) Horde can't get those pants anymore.

Stam set is a good idea if you find yourself holding the flag. Hold on to your DB. Next Xpac the hit changes to crit.

So many mistakes. I'll correct them for you.

1) MC scales better in a BG.
2) 6% is spell hit cap, which warriors need for their charge stun. 3% is single weapon melee cap.
3) TG also scale better in a BG.
4) Horde can't get those pants anymore.

Stam set is a good idea if you find yourself holding the flag. Hold on to your DB. Next Xpac the hit changes to crit.
I inspected someone wearing MC in a BG, and it still showed it having less of every stat than what I have on that. Is that simply because I'm not using it? Because it was shown scaled (Have screenshotted) up to level, and still panned out less.

Argh, I saw (Forget which guide) on here it saying 7%. I'm at 7% and still have a chance to miss on 24s.
I'll get TG sooner or later.
Too bad for horde, I guess. But my point is, the pants are better. And even if 6% is hit cap, that guy linked still isn't hit capped.

DB?

I have a stam set kind of in progress, at the moment.

DB is Demon Band. In a BG, without racials or expertise, it's 15 hit for 6%. That could be different in and out of a BG depending on scaling. As for inspecting other people, you won't see the stats if they're equipped. They have to be in your bags. You will see your stats in your character sheet go up by the scaled stats.

I still favor Foreman's myself. While the bonus to damage from a crit is nice on a warrior, you won't have enough crit to keep it up, and with more strength, you'll have more damage when you do get it. I'm in the minority when it comes to that opinion of course. Next Xpac everything changes. Some items are getting their stats squished, we don't know how scaling will be affected, and we might also be 20-29, which will change what is BiS in and out of BGs, and can ignore both hit and expertise, since they won't exist.

DB is Demon Band. In a BG, without racials or expertise, it's 15 hit for 6%. That could be different in and out of a BG depending on scaling. As for inspecting other people, you won't see the stats if they're equipped. They have to be in your bags. You will see your stats in your character sheet go up by the scaled stats.

I still favor Foreman's myself. While the bonus to damage from a crit is nice on a warrior, you won't have enough crit to keep it up, and with more strength, you'll have more damage when you do get it. I'm in the minority when it comes to that opinion of course. Next Xpac everything changes. Some items are getting their stats squished, we don't know how scaling will be affected, and we might also be 20-29, which will change what is BiS in and out of BGs, and can ignore both hit and expertise, since they won't exist.

Holding down shift on ur equipped items also work.

Well, to be fair, I'm seeing 15-18% on most of the Arms warriors in this bracket that people consider good, and they seem to stack it.

I've been chugging away on Foreman's, and when I get it, I'll give it a go.

Yeah, I plan on holding on to DB and any hit items for WoD.

I'd say I do pretty good, despite my gear being not the best. I have no problem 1v1ing any other F2P that I've come across, and I've done pretty well against 24s. Nothing to do but improve, though, I spose?

Speaking from the experience of 1300+ games I've played with Oldspike, not to mention the hundreds of wargame arenas with him:

Stamina is your friend. You're going to be stance dancing more often than not as an Arms warrior. Defensive Stance increases your current health by 25% in terms of mitigative properties. You're a front line brawler, so there isn't going to be a stat that should be prioritized over max health. The threshold for health in battlegrounds is around 2k. At that point you begin to outlast the combos of shadow priests and frost mages, and are able to withstand hunter pressure long enough to potentially out-duel them with some lucky critical hits.

Critical Strike actually scales with your abilities. Enrage is a slight damage buff and rage generation passive. Therefore, Critical Strike should be a part of every Arms Warriors' kit at the F2P bracket. Critical Strike is preferential as a stat when the base damage of spells and abilities is high. As it happens, Arms Warriors happen to have extraordinarily high base damage numbers. Example of critical strike in relation to another stat is below.

((Example: assume a boomkin choosing between garrosh' pardon and stillwater's signet. Note that the other stats of the boomkin are irrelevant in making the DPS decision between these two items. 2 intellect vs 4 critical strike in battlegrounds. Starsurge does ~180 + (2.388)(Spellpower) in damage. 4 critical strike in a battleground is roughly .93% critical strike. Since Critical Damage is 200%, the DPS increase over N starsurges is always going to equal the percentage of critical strike rating. So the equation for Critical Strike damage is %Crit(180 + (2.388)(Spellpower). Cancelling the non-unique stats out, presuming that Crit from Int is minimal in terms of one item versus another, and assuming that no other stats from gear apply - we get the following results. Critical strike yields 196.74 damage per starsurge. Intellect yields 184.77 damage per starsurge. Critical Strike is more beneficial the larger the base damage of a spell. Intellect is more beneficial the higher the scaling with spell power of any given spell. Haste is more beneficial (A.) the longer the cast time of a spell or (B.) the longer the D/HoT duration of a spell.))

Strength is extremely underestimated on MoP F2P Arms warriors. The damage increase is actually quite impressive over an entirely critical strike based build. Zehj/Itse has more of the mathematical calculations on the comparison than I do at this moment. However, choosing Scales of Akumai is probably an unwise decision. Do so at your own peril. Your overall damage is going to be higher with Foreman's Legguards.

One thing that isn't taken into account with pure DPS numbers is something that, for lack of a better term, will be called "burstability". If you had the option to do 100 damage a second consistently or 1000 damage every 10 seconds, it isn't rationally difficult to reason that the 1000 damage on command is extremely powerful - potentially more useful than the consistent DPS. Therefore, one can imagine that the strength build may yield higher DPS results, but in a much less bursty flow.

By simplifying the argument down to the level of "Do you want to be a slightly more bursty Arms with slightly less damage or a slightly less bursty Arms with slightly more damage", we are given the opportunity to make that choice for ourselves.

Hope some of this wall of text is helpful <3

~ Bop of Mok'Nathal

Hope some of this wall of text is helpful

I'm guessing Oldspike took the shield for prot before loom shield existed and is now using Foremans for his arms set? And you're defending his set to be bis because you're a nice guy, am I in the ballpark? But Scales of Aku'mai has the most crit of the pants available at this level and the most of the stat you earlier stated to be the most important one, that's right there 10 (12 scaled) stamina on Aku'mai. Foremans Leggings shouldn't really be used on an arms warrior. Scales > Stone Guard for ally/Dividend for horde. Dividend could also be used on a non orc for some different paths to hit capping but you shouldn't be using Foremans Leggings.

And since you brought it up.
Thanks for pointing this out

did some testing on theramore dummies (pretty sure they have no mitigation) and it does seem that slam damage is normalised and uses this formula instead of the damage listed in the character page

(wepdmg+(3.3*(AP/14))*1.25

(wepdmg being taken straight from the weapon)

I also ticketed a gm to see if I could get any clarification on how it works - we will see how that turns out

ran the slam numbers again using this:

full stre: 874
balanced: 894
full crit: 892

maximum I was able to achieve within the limitations of spell cap was with 18.7 crit and 260 ap which gave 896 (this build Level 20 Human Warrior | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory)

again due to the assumptions made in calculating the benefits of enrage these numbers are slightly bias towards crit, but with these numbers you should gear more towards crit than a balance of crit and stre

stre still isn't completely useless however and you shouldn't gimp yourself trying to max crit

Since I see the last line of the quote above coming in soon I will adress that right now. You have to see that while it doesn't benefit your strenght it provids quite alot of crit and like you said the best stat for an arms warrior, stamina. And like I mentioned above, there are alternatives, I just don't consider Foremans to be one of them.
I look forward to hearing from you.

~Goesid of everywhere.

Hope some of this wall of text is helpful

Hey, so I dug through my inbox and found this old message from Zehj:

{[(The numbers I came up with were from spell capped gear sets in bgs, trying to max crit, stre and crit + stre. The crit set is maxed, the stre and crit + stre sets are a few stre off max (as human)

I also did another balanced set with 18.7 crit and 260 AP which gave 896)]}

Those numbers are the averaged DPS of Slam over an extended period of time.

As explained in my previous post, Critical Strike tends to be the most beneficial stat for spells and abilities that have high base damages. Therefore, it would seem absolutely natural and irrefutable that Critical Strike would be irrevocably be the best stat for Arms damage. Especially considering that Enrage procs off of Critical Hits.

Zehj's number crunching seems to disprove this logic, at least in part. While the max Critical Strike build had significantly higher damage than the Strength build, the balance build had the highest damage of all. This proves that flat Critical Strike stacking will not be the best possible build choice for Arms warriors.

Furthermore, the true damage calculations can't even occur in a naturally F2P environment, since almost all of the best Arms Warrior Critical Strike options have strength attached to them! Zehj's calculations, while thorough, most likely did not work to cancel out the effect of the strength on the Critical Strike gear in the Max Critical Strike set. I can't speak for his work, but it seems likely that this step wasn't taken. Simply adding the excess strength in the Critical Strike build to each respective item in the Strength build might be one easy (although perhaps minutely flawed) way of accounting for the inflexible gear at level 20.

Now, onto the items in question - Foreman's versus Akumai. Stamina does side with Akumai's, that is true. But the tradeoff in battlegrounds is 9 strength vs 8 critical strike, respectively. Both options represent the extremes of each stat. As shown in Zehj's calculation, the balanced option is the best choice in terms of DPS. You need strength to increase the damage multiplier of Critical Strike. They are mutually important. There are several pieces of gear which provide only Critical Strike in a DPS geared Arms Warrior, such as DPR and Stendel's Ring. Instead of adding MORE Critical Strike without Strength to increase the multiplier, your damage is actually going to be slightly lower than choosing the Strength option on one of those pieces of gear.

My prediction as to why the balanced set is higher DPS than the Critical Strike set is purely because Foreman's vs Akumai. That could entirely be incorrect; I have no idea which pieces of gear Zehj used in each set. But it makes sense that, in pure Critical Strike vs. Strength item options, some choices must need to be Strength to maximize the effect of the Critical Strike on DPS.

I have no desire nor did I slant my opinion based off of Oldspike's gear choices. Those are his decisions and not my own.

I choose to dwell in the realm of mathematics rather than insinuation, good sir.

Bop of Mok'nathal.

Hey, so I dug through my inbox and found this old message from Zehj:

{[(The numbers I came up with were from spell capped gear sets in bgs, trying to max crit, stre and crit + stre. The crit set is maxed, the stre and crit + stre sets are a few stre off max (as human)

I also did another balanced set with 18.7 crit and 260 AP which gave 896)]}

Those numbers are the averaged DPS of Slam over an extended period of time.

As explained in my previous post, Critical Strike tends to be the most beneficial stat for spells and abilities that have high base damages. Therefore, it would seem absolutely natural and irrefutable that Critical Strike would be irrevocably be the best stat for Arms damage. Especially considering that Enrage procs off of Critical Hits.

Zehj's number crunching seems to disprove this logic, at least in part. While the max Critical Strike build had significantly higher damage than the Strength build, the balance build had the highest damage of all. This proves that flat Critical Strike stacking will not be the best possible build choice for Arms warriors.

Furthermore, the true damage calculations can't even occur in a naturally F2P environment, since almost all of the best Arms Warrior Critical Strike options have strength attached to them! Zehj's calculations, while thorough, most likely did not work to cancel out the effect of the strength on the Critical Strike gear in the Max Critical Strike set. I can't speak for his work, but it seems likely that this step wasn't taken. Simply adding the excess strength in the Critical Strike build to each respective item in the Strength build might be one easy (although perhaps minutely flawed) way of accounting for the inflexible gear at level 20.

Now, onto the items in question - Foreman's versus Akumai. Stamina does side with Akumai's, that is true. But the tradeoff in battlegrounds is 9 strength vs 8 critical strike, respectively. Both options represent the extremes of each stat. As shown in Zehj's calculation, the balanced option is the best choice in terms of DPS. You need strength to increase the damage multiplier of Critical Strike. They are mutually important. There are several pieces of gear which provide only Critical Strike in a DPS geared Arms Warrior, such as DPR and Stendel's Ring. Instead of adding MORE Critical Strike without Strength to increase the multiplier, your damage is actually going to be slightly lower than choosing the Strength option on one of those pieces of gear.

My prediction as to why the balanced set is higher DPS than the Critical Strike set is purely because Foreman's vs Akumai. That could entirely be incorrect; I have no idea which pieces of gear Zehj used in each set. But it makes sense that, in pure Critical Strike vs. Strength item options, some choices must need to be Strength to maximize the effect of the Critical Strike on DPS.

I have no desire nor did I slant my opinion based off of Oldspike's gear choices. Those are his decisions and not my own.

I choose to dwell in the realm of mathematics rather than insinuation, good sir.

Bop of Mok'nathal.

Those calculations were flawed, look above. And Stendels? Really, an item with no stam, I would have atleast have expected you to say Stillwater, now I don't trust you one bit.

Here is the thread where he changed his mind.
www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f43/wich-chest-should-i-get-56867/
And here is this most recent warrior he made.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ursin/Etsi/advanced
Observe the boots and the legs mister.

Those calculations were flawed, look above. And Stendels? Really, an item with no stam, I would have atleast have expected you to say Stillwater, now I don't trust you one bit.

Here is the thread where he changed his mind.
www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f43/wich-chest-should-i-get-56867/
And here is this most recent warrior he made.
Etsi @ Ursin - Community - World of Warcraft
Observe the boots and the legs mister.

If you'll notice, the numbers listed are the ones he updated in his thread.

He sent the numbers posted above on March 27th - His original post in the thread was on March 14th.

With the updated numbers, balanced crit/strength is still marginally better than full crit.

I would never use Stendel's Ring on an Arms warrior. Ever. I was suggesting that the full crit build used by Zehj in testing the damage numbers most likely did, however.

Since Critical Strike is a DPS multiplier of average weapon hit, it would make sense that a mix of strength and crit would be the highest damage output. Think of your classic A(Triangle) = (X-N)(Y-N) area maximization problem. Fully maximizing one stat leaves less total damage output than a mix of the two. Sure that classic formula assumes two linear variables, but the maximization concept remains the same.

If you'll notice, the numbers listed are the ones he updated in his thread.

He sent the numbers posted above on March 27th - His original post in the thread was on March 14th.

With the updated numbers, balanced crit/strength is still marginally better than full crit.

I would never use Stendel's Ring on an Arms warrior. Ever. I was suggesting that the full crit build used by Zehj in testing the damage numbers most likely did, however.

Since Critical Strike is a DPS multiplier of average weapon hit, it would make sense that a mix of strength and crit would be the highest damage output. Think of your classic A(Triangle) = (X-N)(Y-N) area maximization problem. Fully maximizing one stat leaves less total damage output than a mix of the two. Sure that classic formula assumes two linear variables, but the maximization concept remains the same.

You will get quite a bit strenght while maxing crit from your heirlooms, possibly bracers depending on how you hit cap. Either way. The fact that he gears for crit on his own warrior doesn't tip you off one bit about which is better huh?
Horde:
Orc: Yjungr @ Aggramar - Community - World of Warcraft
1621 hp
226 ap
19.55% crit

Non orc: Zehj @ Aggramar - Community - World of Warcraft
1781 hp
234 ap
16.77% crit

2 different sets for capping on horde side, one for orc with the expertise bonus and one for non orcs that need the full 15 hit for cap.

Once again, don't use Foremans Leggings, say after me, don't use Foremans Leggings. Good.

You will get quite a bit strenght while maxing crit from your heirlooms, possibly bracers depending on how you hit cap. Either way. The fact that he gears for crit on his own warrior doesn't tip you off one bit about which is better huh?
Horde:
Orc: Yjungr @ Aggramar - Community - World of Warcraft
1621 hp
226 ap
19.55% crit

Non orc:
Zehj @ Aggramar - Community - World of Warcraft
1781 hp
234 ap
16.77% crit

2 different sets for capping on horde side, one for orc with the expertise bonus and one for non orcs that need the full 15 hit for cap.

Neither I nor you can speak for what Zehj is gearing for on any of his toons. Critical Strike rating has benefits that supercede DPS, such as the ability to burst at a much more consistent pace.

My point was only that, to maximize damage, the balanced set will always yield the best results.

I think at this point Zehj should probably be the one making points about Arms' damage. He's the one who researched it, after all. We're basically just talking over the shoulders of Zehj blowup dolls.

Neither I nor you can speak for what Zehj is gearing for on any of his toons. Critical Strike rating has benefits that supercede DPS, such as the ability to burst at a much more consistent pace.

My point was only that, to maximize damage, the balanced set will always yield the best results.

I think at this point Zehj should probably be the one making points about Arms' damage. He's the one who researched it, after all. We're basically just talking over the shoulders of Zehj blowup dolls.

What a ridiculous point, ofcourse we can, I just linked it to you, when someone has Black Wolf Bracers, Scales of Aku'mai and Cobrahn's Boots they aren't gearing for strenght and I doubt he is going for some kind of secret wolk hunter build with agi and int. Now I do understand that his gear sets does take away alot of the wood in your fire but isn't that just a sign that maybe it's time you throw in the old white towel and get Oldspike to change his pants.

Depends on what you mean by a balanced set, if you max crit you will get alot of strenght so that does make it a balanced set, if you mean by tossing on a bunch of weird items with odd stat combos then I see your point but at this point I think, well I hope that you realise that a crit build won't remove your strenght, it will still be there it just means you will have 4% more crit and 12 less attack power. And seeing that you main a healer you should know that an Arms Warriors crits are really dangerous, doesn't it make sense that you don't want him to more of those crits. An arms warrior that crits less is just a good things, perhaps you're aiming for the ally warriors to not threaten you in the same fashion as before and in which case I do apologize for spoiling your tactic.

Zehj is always welcome, but when he isn't here, he simply isn't here. Zehj does have alot of blowup dolls but that's not the point. The point is you shouldn't use Foremans Leggings.

What a ridiculous point, ofcourse we can, I just linked it to you, when someone has Black Wolf Bracers, Scales of Aku'mai and Cobrahn's Boots they aren't gearing for strenght and I doubt he is going for some kind of secret wolk hunter build with agi and int. Now I do understand that his gear sets does take away alot of the wood in your fire but isn't that just a sign that maybe it's time you throw in the old white towel and get Oldspike to change his pants.

Depends on what you mean by a balanced set, if you max crit you will get alot of strenght so that does make it a balanced set, if you mean by tossing on a bunch of weird items with odd stat combos then I see your point but at this point I think, well I hope that you realise that a crit build won't remove your strenght, it will still be there it just means you will have 4% more crit and 12 less attack power. And seeing that you main a healer you should know that an Arms Warriors crits are really dangerous, doesn't it make sense that you don't want him to more of those crits. An arms warrior that crits less is just a good things, perhaps you're aiming for the ally warriors to not threaten you in the same fashion as before and in which case I do apologize for spoiling your tactic.

Zehj is always welcome, but when he isn't here, he simply isn't here. Zehj does have alot of blowup dolls but that's not the point. The point is you shouldn't use Foremans Leggings.

I think you're becoming bored with this conversation, and I think it's beginning to show. I hope that doesn't mean you're tired of defending your same-old consistently defeated points.

So let's talk about some things that you've conveniently not addressed:

1. The math supports a mixed build. The math that Zehj performed post-realization that he over-valued Strength still showed that the mixed set was the highest possible damage.

2. There is a difference between a max crit set and a balanced set. You keep speaking about something which I have referenced several times throughout my posts in this thread, but apparently you haven't read. At this point I question if you're actually debating with me or stroking your own e-peen for the sake of a good laugh. You might just be a more subtle troll than The Saint, bless his heart.

So I'll go over it one more time for you. Promise you'll let it sink in this time, mmmk? The item slots where a clear decision must be made between strength and critical strike are called "unique slots". The slots where the item is clearly BiS by both regards is called a "non-unique slot". What you'll find is that no one except yourself is talking about non-unique slots. As mentioned before, the decisions made with these slots decide the difference between being a balanced build and a full critical strike build.

The full strength build, as Zehj references it, forgoes the existence of BiS non-unique slots. Instead, it chooses simply the maximum strength items. Obviously such a build is going to fail when the maximum Critical Strike set has large numbers of both strength and Critical Strike on it. Therefore, if you would so kindly focus in on my points regarding the decisions made in the Unique Slots, you'll find that the choices to go with full strength pieces (Foreman's Leggings) and to go with full critical strike pieces (Dread Pirate Ring) must be made so as to maximize the multiplicative potential of critical strike in relation to Slam damage as affected by weapon damage as affected by strength.

Also, I'm not sure what sort of fetish you have over Oldspike's pants. Regardless, it has literally zero to do with a mathematical discussion of strength versus Critical Strike in the F2P bracket. Maybe you should skype him about them. He may be willing to sell you a used pair.

Bop of Mok'Nathal

I think you're becoming bored with this conversation, and I think it's beginning to show. I hope that doesn't mean you're tired of defending your same-old consistently defeated points.

So let's talk about some things that you've conveniently not addressed:

1. The math supports a mixed build. The math that Zehj performed post-realization that he over-valued Strength still showed that the mixed set was the highest possible damage.

2. There is a difference between a max crit set and a balanced set. You keep speaking about something which I have referenced several times throughout my posts in this thread, but apparently you haven't read. At this point I question if you're actually debating with me or stroking your own e-peen for the sake of a good laugh. You might just be a more subtle troll than The Saint, bless his heart.

So I'll go over it one more time for you. Promise you'll let it sink in this time, mmmk? The item slots where a clear decision must be made between strength and critical strike are called "unique slots". The slots where the item is clearly BiS by both regards is called a "non-unique slot". What you'll find is that no one except yourself is talking about non-unique slots. As mentioned before, the decisions made with these slots decide the difference between being a balanced build and a full critical strike build.

The full strength build, as Zehj references it, forgoes the existence of BiS non-unique slots. Instead, it chooses simply the maximum strength items. Obviously such a build is going to fail when the maximum Critical Strike set has large numbers of both strength and Critical Strike on it. Therefore, if you would so kindly focus in on my points regarding the decisions made in the Unique Slots, you'll find that the choices to go with full strength pieces (Foreman's Leggings) and to go with full critical strike pieces (Dread Pirate Ring) must be made so as to maximize the multiplicative potential of critical strike in relation to Slam damage as affected by weapon damage as affected by strength.

Also, I'm not sure what sort of fetish you have over Oldspike's pants. Regardless, it has literally zero to do with a mathematical discussion of strength versus Critical Strike in the F2P bracket. Maybe you should skype him about them. He may be willing to sell you a used pair.

Bop of Mok'Nathal

1. But here is the set he said has the most damage Level 20 Human Warrior | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory though?

2. Oh, I don't mind stroking myself but that isn't what I'm doing right now so can you please stay on the subject at hand? How do you know his mixed set contained Foremans Leggings and I am yet to hear you comment on any other pants which furtherns my suspicion that you are indeed only here to defend the legs worn by your comrade in arms. Now I am questionable to his mixed set containing Foremans leggings because they are poor choice of pants.

This post of yours wasn't very good, I don't feel like you adressed any of the points I brought up in my former post except Oldspikes pants. Please, if you want to keep the debate going you need to actually respond to the opponent not just accuse him of trolling when you can't find an answer.

What do you mean it has nothing to do with it, the only reason you're here is to defend them.

both are viable, its pressure vs burst really

just don't gimp yourself gearing either way, and stamina is good too (although I usually roll glass cannon)

[MENTION=17219]Efflorescence[/MENTION] if you enjoyed the earlier walls of texts, check out my wall of text gear guide

http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f43/f2p-warrior-gear-guide-56517/

So it's like... pressure, as in DPS... versus burst, as in higher potential damage... huh. Ok. Thanks for clarifying.

So I guess the strength prioritization in the Unique slots between Max Crit and Balanced builds really does make a difference.

Crazy how that math works out.

Thank you for posting.

Users who are viewing this thread