Arena Server

Would you make a toon on this server if it was made?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brain child pride. Its all good, although Im sure you know that wow players tend to leach onto any new experience and pursue it until its fun is totally exhausted. 5.3 will bring new experiences, people will want to feel out the patch on their tried and true toons, will see how Korgath holds up in a week. I wont reiterate my points that you failed to address. As with all things, happy hunting.

It seems like everyone logs in at a certain time period, whenever I log in over there, there is only 3-4 online.
Yep you're not logging in at the proper time. When I log in there tend to be 3-4 teams playing. at minimum thats 9-12 people, not counting those leveling. Then those 3-4 teams play for hours, because when someone quits, a new player instantly hops in to take the spot. The arenas just don't end.

Yep you're not logging in at the proper time. When I log in there tend to be 3-4 teams playing. at minimum thats 9-12 people, not counting those leveling. Then those 3-4 teams play for hours, because when someone quits, a new player instantly hops in to take the spot. The arenas just don't end.

I've logged in three times so far and have only ever seen 3-6 people, let alone 3-4 teams.

Why is there such resistance from AP whenever a new server starts up? No need to be sour just because people don't want to play in your sand box.

I don't really have an opinion regarding what server has the "best" community, but there are a number of posts in different threads indicating how the constant community splits have left AP-ally in a low pop state.

I can see what you're saying as far as starting over somewhere new, and playing with like-minded people, but for those who break-off, and then come back to tell us all how wonderful things are over there and how "bad" things are where we are... It's like "has it occurred to you, you've helped to aggravate this problem?" This statement isn't necessarily directed at you Rollop, its more of a broader thought on the matter after reading a number of posts.

So yea, I can understand why some might not be too thrilled with this split.

Last edited by a moderator:
a lot of our players aren't even on AP or haven't played on AP in a while, so I am not seeing where this AP "split up" is coming from. And if some of you don't believe we have 3-4 teams running regularly check my stream and youtube, or any of the other streamers streams.

If what your saying is true, then damn... i gotta make a character there, asap!

If what your saying is true, then damn... i gotta make a character there, asap!
Whether you are being sarcastic or not, you are always welcome to check it out and talk with some of the players online! Plenty of p2ps and new faces :]

I've logged in three times so far and have only ever seen 3-6 people, let alone 3-4 teams.
Something I totally forgot to address that twink brought up! Dont take my word for it, look at the arena players streams :] See for yourself, plenty of players and teams.

So yea, I can understand why some might not be too thrilled with this split.
One of the things im enjoying, the majority does not come from AP. Its a convergence point for other players who do arena from other servers. New faces make it much more fun!

Whether you are being sarcastic or not, you are always welcome to check it out and talk with some of the players online! Plenty of p2ps and new faces :]

Nope, not being sarcastic. Almost done leveling my toon. Cya around

Watching swags stream yesterday. What I watched was exactly the reason I wanted to F2P in the first place.

Rerolling.

Streams/Videos are looking good! And yes, there are a lot of players coming in! It's been a success so far, and it will stay that way.

Edit: And the players coming in are from different servers, which gives much variety. Meeting/facing new people will be fun for anyone.

seems like a cool idea but I don't think it would last with ap's rep and size.

That's what they said about EU servers but they've now managed to get like 20-40 people online in the evening on both factions. Not trying to argue but just throwing it out there.

I'll probably try making a character there after my finals. Because of where I live and the time zone difference, there's like barely any activity on EU when I log on in the morning. If I don't lag too much, it'd be fun to be able to play some arenas in that time.

That's what they said about EU servers but they've now managed to get like 20-40 people online in the evening on both factions. Not trying to argue but just throwing it out there.

I'll probably try making a character there after my finals. Because of where I live and the time zone difference, there's like barely any activity on EU when I log on in the morning. If I don't lag too much, it'd be fun to be able to play some arenas in that time.
Come on over broken, it'll be fun to have you :]

seems like a cool idea but I don't think it would last with ap's rep and size.
You have to stop comparing it to AP. It isnt another BG server server. People who come here come for arena, and that alone. AP ceased to have that awhile ago. There's no reason for it to "last" against ap. It doesnt have what the players on this server want. Simple. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread