Arena Server

Would you make a toon on this server if it was made?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This poll needs a 3rd option, "Do not understand the question". Your Wall of Engrish crit me hard.
I dont see the problem with what i typed thats too hard to understand, and it seems like everyone but you has understood it, but no worries, when i post the main thread for the server, it will all be better explained.

edit: sorry if it seems dickish, not supposed to, and glad you voted for joining :)

Last edited by a moderator:
lol foremans is expertise bro, and goggles and ellos is hit cap

I can tell you dont play a hunter since hit cap for ranged atk in arenas is indeed 7 but to cap your pet spell you need spell cap which is 12 and expertise is spell hit...

I can tell you dont play a hunter since hit cap for ranged atk in arenas is indeed 7 but to cap your pet spell you need spell cap which is 12 and expertise is spell hit...
If you checked my sig, you could see i have a bis hunter on AP, and no you dont need to hit cap your pet, people get foremans so their scatters wont be dodged, not to hit cap for their pet skill lol. Also check pet stat page, hit isn't even on it.

Btw, to the people who voted yes, i would suggest making ur toon before saturday if you can, because we plan on doing a ton of arenas. Also would love to see people roll some healers :D

Mindy bullied into making an hpally D:

" no power leveling/gear runs if i don't heal" QQ

I'll also be making a fluffy warrior

I think I'll make a guy on Korgath, and see how it goes. Really what sold me was the idea of having set teams where you can keep track of W/L.

Damn I really want to arena but I'm too lazy to make another toon. I usually only stick to 1 toon.

I'll roll a healer (forever a Priest player) if that 90 dungeon run help is still in order. Up to you guys though. I'd love to finally record some arena games.

Damn I really want to arena but I'm too lazy to make another toon. I usually only stick to 1 toon.

I'll roll a healer (forever a Priest player) if that 90 dungeon run help is still in order. Up to you guys though. I'd love to finally record some arena games.
maybe you should recruit a friend with deadly, faster leveling :p and yeah 90s will help

If you checked my sig, you could see i have a bis hunter on AP, and no you dont need to hit cap your pet, people get foremans so their scatters wont be dodged, not to hit cap for their pet skill lol. Also check pet stat page, hit isn't even on it.

I looked at your stream once. You played without tracking and RoS, bullheaded and dash on auto. You don't understand hunters, or what he's trying to say. Pet abilities, like monkey or bat stun are reliant on spell hit. Expertise gives spell hit in a flat 1:1 Percentage ratio. pls lrn class kty.

Also, your hunter is not BiS, fix your profs.

Resists aren't on the stat page either. Pets can miss.

I looked at your stream once. You played without tracking and RoS, bullheaded and dash on auto. You don't understand hunters, or what he's trying to say. Pet abilities, like monkey or bat stun are reliant on spell hit. Expertise gives spell hit in a flat 1:1 Percentage ratio. pls lrn class kty.

url ur rong. kinda.

I'm not sure about the mechanics of pet abilities between spell/melee hit cap, but it doesn't really matter with the way pets inherit those stats.

Hunter pets get .5 hit and .5 expertise for each point of hit or expertise you have. So 7 hit = 3.5 hit/3.5 expertise for your pet, 5 expertise = 2.5 hit/2.5 expertise. Gives your pet 6 hit/6 expertise = 12 spell hit = capped.

Also, your hunter is not BiS, fix your profs.
I noticed you don't have hunter tracking activated. It helps.
who tf uses track humanoid in arenas? Also, never have i once missed a pet cc ability either. And if u honestly think i dont know how to play hunter, please roll on this server, i would love to arena against you. Btw, if u noticed something like track humanoid, and not RoS and Bulleaded being on, you are probably bsing, becuz i have that turned off.

Also, if u are trying to make me look bad by pointing out dumb shit like professions and humanoid tracking, to make people not roll a toon here, it's not working.

EDIT: Also Earl, a lot of ur friends are making/have 20's on this server that are in on this idea, so I don't see why you have such a big problem with it, unless u just have a problem with me for some reason, I thought u were a kool guy, did bgs with u on skype before, what do u have against me all of a sudden?

so basically.....what aerie peak was originally for?

since nobody ever did world pvp cuz they were all too busy circle-jerking to their gear and achievements

so basically.....what aerie peak was originally for?

since nobody ever did world pvp cuz they were all too busy circle-jerking to their gear and achievements
not sure if AP was originally for arenas and wpvp since i only joined in may last year, but this server is primarily based around arenas, jumping right into the fun, getting to know everyone better/helping one another(if people use the raid call which hopefully most will).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread