Arena Ladder Opt-In (All Brackets and Regions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh same I’m bored af at work. Not sure why goohd thinks he can talk but go off sis
[doublepost=1566410097,1566410014][/doublepost]
Maybe it's time to put together that tournament I've been thinking about for a while...
Lit

Prob, just felt pretty fucking easy. Rshaman is godtier, Fury isn't strong(Based on Oil playing), Boomkin is free rating.
How would you rate rmp(riest) in this bracket?
[doublepost=1566417520,1566416840][/doublepost]
Prob, just felt pretty fucking easy. Rshaman is godtier, Fury isn't strong(Based on Oil playing), Boomkin is free rating.
Also going off of that would you say mlp was faceroll back in wod? It had the most cc but was hardly played. People who were good at it were basically unbeatable if you were playing any other comp because the comp had a high skill cap due to its high cc.

Idk I just think faceroll should be used to describe mindless dmg rather than cc heavy comps.

Cupid is more faceroll then 90% of Arcane Mage arena comps.
i supose i shouldn't call you autistic since you havent queued a single arena. but still you talk like you know so you do deserve the autistic title a little bit
ANYWAYS
arcane mage is fotm in arenas, you actually are autistic for thinking otherwise.

one day after me queuing arena in the 20s bracket and the next day getting no pops. If u were really good u would want the challenge

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 10.42.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 10.42.33 PM.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 148
The last 2 skirmishes I've been in (bearing in mind I queue solo), I was the only one in my team. No one else showed up and i played 1v2. Managed to win one of them lol xD But what is going on? Why is the game putting me in all by my lonesome?

The last 2 skirmishes I've been in (bearing in mind I queue solo), I was the only one in my team. No one else showed up and i played 1v2. Managed to win one of them lol xD But what is going on? Why is the game putting me in all by my lonesome?
Welcome to the solo life......
I usually get pwned by the system........
1v2’s are quite common unfortunately :(
I thought it was always @Light queuing on his 2nd account to stack the odds in his favour :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread