Arena Ladder Opt-In (All Brackets and Regions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. I haven't played arena skirms on my shaman since the reset yet it still has 4 games logged for me.

Are we sure it's a hard reset and not like... a rolling 3 months or something?

Interesting. I haven't played arena skirms on my shaman since the reset yet it still has 4 games logged for me.

Are we sure it's a hard reset and not like... a rolling 3 months or something?
I'm actually not sure how it works, I just grab rating. I heard it resets when you log that character during a new season.

Welcome to the Arena Ladder Opt-In Thread

This is where you can submit your character for the arena ladder, ask questions, and post any issues you might have.

Submit your character
Please go here and paste your character's armory link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdh4mjVUTYTPRWH92eOWbk3ON3G5fHiq3laRN8uW3NBIbGQSQ/viewform

How does it work?

The program makes API calls to Blizzard to pull your skirmish rating.

Wait, I thought characters below 70 didn't have rating?
Correct, in the sense of matched games. There is still a skirmish rating that is calculated. It is not shown in game but it is saved data for you character and can be retrieved.

This rating doesn't match what I see in game...
This is skirmish rating, from skirmish games only. If you are above 70 and checking your rating in game you are seeing the ranked matches value.

When does it update?
So currently I have to manually do this. The program generates an xpoff post that's formatted but I still have to go to each thread and edit the original post. If you need an update just bump this but I'll try and do it nightly until that portion can be automated.

Brackets
10-19
20-29
30-39
40-49
50-59
60-69
70-79
80-89
90-99
100-109
111-119

I WILL WIN , NO NEED TO APPLY (3400 + xp)

I will update tonight but my intention is remove this with the SL prepatch. It was my fault for putting something out there before it was 100% ready and I apologize for that. I just don't have the ability to automatically update to xpoff. We have tried a few things but it's been largely unsuccessful and I lack the time it takes to do it manually. Plus there have been a few links to websites that do the same thing, so this information is out there. Thank you all for the bumps, we'll see what SL holds! If it makes sense to bring back then and I can fix the issues I'll gladly do so!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread